It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Global Warming Theory cannot be considered to be a science any longer

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: TiredofControlFreaks

ok here is the link for Organizing for Action

www.barackobama.com...#/

This absolutely real. And there is a long list of politicians pictured and listed as deniers.

This is a real thing and not a hoax

Tired of Control Freaks

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 06:07 PM
link   
As much as you hate it, climate change is real and it's happening.. and the fact that 97% of scientists agree is pretty telling..

It's rather insignificant to rally for the 3% who, most likely, are the religious scientists.. and yes that's a thing ..

The problem here is those who deny what is happening around them, we don't have time to wait for them to come around... Why would you want to even RISK being wrong anyway?

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: TiredofControlFreaks

ok here is the link for Organizing for Action

www.barackobama.com...#/

This absolutely real. And there is a long list of politicians pictured and listed as deniers.

This is a real thing and not a hoax

Tired of Control Freaks

Why is it a problem listing those who've publicly denied this very real disaster that is climate change? I would LIKE to know this information as a voter.. it's useful for both sides.. if you want to vote for someone who is a denier you can just go to this handy dandy list... if you don't want to.. you can use the same list..

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

EAU was exonerated by judges, and peers... and should have easily been by you. All you ever needed to do was look at the full emails yourself to know the claims by deniers were untrue. The only thing the scientist involved handled badly was ignoring the FOIA attacks. The university said despite bombardments FOIA requests must be honored.

You brought up Climategate, not me.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 06:19 PM
link   

You in no way addressed my post, you only reiterated your OP.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: TheBulk

The only fake science being used as a political tool is the fraudulent denier BS that we're all neck high in.

Your programmed need to call skeptics "deniers" is a clue that it's all a means to nefarious ends.

That is the only appropriate word to use. You (plural) are not using science to make your points.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 06:24 PM
link   

No scientists are being targeted with RICO.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 06:29 PM
link   

So what?

They're politicians that hold office that affect public policy. They are employees of the public, they are supposed to answer to us.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigent
a reply to: NewzNose

WNDR assumes however all responsibility for the satirical nature of its articles and for the fictional nature of their content. All characters appearing in the articles in this website – even those based on real people – are entirely fictional and any resemblance between them and any persons, living, dead, or undead is purely a miracle.

DISCLAIMER World News Daily Report

th e government has told them to add that disclaimer to discredit some of the stories in it as entertainment. where better to hide something?

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyMayhew

originally posted by: TiredofControlFreaks

Can there now be any doubt that global warming is a religion with adherents using psycological force to convert the non-believers.

Aye

The same "religiion" that says the world is not 6,000 years old, orbits the Sun and that your god didnt create all the animals in one day.

The same "religion" that gave you penicillin, beer, trains and the ability to communicate over the internet. And provides you with clean water and light and food.

Very, very nice.

My uncle heads a reasearch team about ocean acidification from our carbon output. Its alarming.

Climate change from our usage of materials is real. Woe to the the machine that demands we consume and consume big and dirty.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 06:58 PM
link   
A theocracy modeled after the Moslim theocracy. A wolf in the innocent sheep's clothing of a religion all meant for your benefit. Until you let its nose under the tent and the rabid teeth sink deeply into your arteries.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Evidence ? Climate change and orbital tilt of the Earth in cycles of thousands of years. With clear evidence in the strata.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: Raggedyman

EAU was exonerated by judges, and peers... and should have easily been by you. All you ever needed to do was look at the full emails yourself to know the claims by deniers were untrue. The only thing the scientist involved handled badly was ignoring the FOIA attacks. The university said despite bombardments FOIA requests must be honored.

You brought up Climategate, not me.

You have been lied to and you are happy to accept it as genuine

Believe what you want, stop telling me your truths, I am not interested in your flawed opinion.

Just go find some kids to rant at, they may believe you

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Hmm.

You seem to be asserting that global warming is a religion.
You assert also that Obama is asking the public to harass those who do not belong to said religion.
You conclude that it cannot be science because of this.

You do not have an argument - only an opinion.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
You have been lied to and you are happy to accept it as genuine

Believe what you want, stop telling me your truths, I am not interested in your flawed opinion.

Just go find some kids to rant at, they may believe you

I suggest looking in the mirror.

You have no argument. You have no science. You have no evidence.

You have merely words, worthless bits residing on a server somewhere in the world; a server that you connect to by technology.

Technology developed by research similar to that which warned us of the troubles facing us - before the internet even existed. Your opinion is shaped not by reason, but by emotion and marketing. Ah, the power of consumerism.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 08:26 PM
link   
There ought to be some sort of poll. It would be interesting to see:

1) Who thinks warming isn't happening?
2) Who thinks warming is happening but it's not caused by humans?
3) Who thinks warming is happening but it's caused by humans?

The opinion of the OP here appears to fall under option (1). Is that correct?

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blazemore2000
What's obvious to me is, you have zero idea of what is and isn't science.

Does science know what science is ??

My amazement will never cease that anyone can actually believe that science somehow is incorruptible, that entire ways of thinking and everything that goes into an area of science cannot be doctored.

It really IS the same as listening to any religious group, they just HAVE to believe that "SCIENCE" is a system that could never be faulted, distorted, or just downright wrong,

And only because some other section of science has given them clear answers, somehow ALL of it is clean.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greven
There ought to be some sort of poll. It would be interesting to see:

1) Who thinks warming isn't happening?
2) Who thinks warming is happening but it's not caused by humans?
3) Who thinks warming is happening but it's caused by humans?

The opinion of the OP here appears to fall under option (1). Is that correct?

4) Who thinks warming is happening and believes entirely all the tales weaved by those who are not oil companies?
5) Who thinks acknowledging warming assures anything real being done about it.
6) Who thinks that no matter what "adjustments" are done, this will be used as a panic tool on the public for the next 100 years at least?

In a nutshell,, WHO CAN WE TRUST, in this, certainly none of the familiar players in this who all have something to gain, and it is not some nice clean planet as they would have us believe.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO I agree........ you pretty well spelled it out. Groups consolidate to certain beliefs, sometimes out of monetary considerations of funding, other times because of the community belief at large.

Then you find the sole person interested in verifiable fact alone with no affiliation. My opinion, they are the best, being unhampered by the politics and universities interests.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 09:42 PM
link   
The problem is , a lot of people have vested money in the "green energy' and the "carbon credit trade" companies. This includes our President down to the average person who has vested his or her 401k or any other retirement plan in these.They have to keep it going

With that said , more and more science is turning to the "compliance bias" method of science. Take the endgame and find facts to back it up...even if the facts have to be "adjusted".This seems to be more on the side of the AGW crowd, but do we really know both sides are not equally "guilty". Will we ever know for sure which side is right ? I am betting no. Not in our generation full of corruption. The reason you have deniers and supporters is we cannot tell who is telling the truth nowadays or which is right ? Take the issue of whether or not coffee is good for a person. Research it. You will receive about 100 differing views on the issue but no resolved answer.

edit on 3-12-2015 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join