It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Neighbor Didn't Report Suspicious Activity of SB Killers For Fear of Being Called Racist

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+73 more 
posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 12:27 PM
link   
30+ more bloody casualties of political correctness were just added to the rosters yesterday.
FEAR of being called "racist" prevented Farook's neighbor from stopping his murderous rampage which left 14 people dead, before it had a chance to happen.

The neighbor decided it was best to avoid being labeled a racist...and kept her mouth shut;choosing NOT to report the suspicious activity she saw next door to the police. WHY?...Because they happened to be Muslims.

Thank you Progressives, for helping to make the world safer for terrorism to prosper and succeed unimpeded.

According to a local Los Angeles news report, a neighbor of San Bernardino massacre suspects Syed Rizwan Farook and Tashfeen Malik didn't report suspicious activity at their apartment for fear of being accused of racism.

This is the same politically correct culture that lead to the Ft. Hood shooting when Nidal Hassan, who had been spouting violent Islamic propaganda to neighbors on post and reaching out to Al Qaeda, was ignored for fear of "Islamaphobia" accusations.

The warning signs were all there: the justification of homicide bombings; the spewing of anti-American hatred; the efforts to reach Al Qaeda ...

Will Carr ‏@WillCarrFNC 14h14 hours ago Los Angeles, CA
.@KNX1070 reporting a neighbor did not call authorities about suspicious activity bc she did not want to racially profile #SanBernardino

twitter.com...

But the U.S. military treated Major Nidal Malik Hasan with kid gloves, even after giving him a poor performance review. And though he was on the radar screen of at least one U.S. intelligence agency, no action was taken that might have prevented the Army psychiatrist from allegedly gunning down 13 people and wounding 29 others in the Fort Hood massacre last week.

See something, say something, is dead.

townhall.com... st-n2088543
edit on 3-12-2015 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

+62 more 
posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Fear of words! Political correctness is killing us. Maybe that's the game plan.

If you think Islam is a creepy religion, well....you're an Islamaphobe. If you call a black criminal a thug...well, you're racist. If you want homosexuals to have legal civil unions but not called marriage...well, you're homophobe. It goes on and on and on. These PC police are the REAL bullies.

+28 more 
posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Now will they see the knee jerk cry of "racist" is just that? A group pf whiners, so caught up in the PC crusade, that they've actually bullied and intimidated people in to fearing even voicing an opinion, much less trying to point out a clear danger?
No. Probably not. Feelings come first.

+40 more 
posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Not everyone is strong enough to stand up to the PC crowd. Fortunately for me I don't care about being PC. I hate being 'shushed'.

+6 more 
posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Or is just saying that now since people are going to wonder why nothing was said.

Who would have accused her of racism? The people she called to report them?

No one else would have known.

+8 more 
posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 12:38 PM
link   
If you are not racist, why care if someone calls you one? Calling me a racist will get you laughed at.

PC is all in your head. Bigfoot is more real...and scary!

+8 more 
posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Yes the bLame game as already started, its obamas, liberal media and the pc crowd that killed those people.

link   

edit on 3-12-2015 by alien because: Multi-post

link   

edit on 3-12-2015 by alien because: (no reason given)

link   

link   

+24 more 
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

Or is just saying that now since people are going to wonder why nothing was said.

Who would have accused her of racism? The people she called to report them?

No one else would have known.

Hey, SHE (the neighbor) obviously felt kowtowed into silence because of PC. The PC programming and conditioning obviously worked it's will on HER.

+24 more 
posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Sadly, I probably wouldn't have said anything either.

I can easily see a lawsuit claiming false allegations, being islamaphobic, and hurting their feelings. Just not a risk I'd be willing to take in this litigious world.

Sad times.

+6 more 
posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
The neighbor decided it was best to avoid being labeled a racist...and kept her mouth shut;choosing NOT to report the suspicious activity she saw next door to the police.

What "suspicious activity" did she witness?

+14 more 
posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Shocked anyone even reported that really. Fear of calling someone out for what they are. The PC revolution has made its mark on plenty. But it is likely the neighbor is correct...probably would have resulted in her being called a bigot or racist.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
Not everyone is strong enough to stand up to the PC crowd. Fortunately for me I don't care about being PC. I hate being 'shushed'.

I'm liking you more and more all the time!

Who are these wimps that are afraid of being called a name? The fact that so many completely fold over "political correctness" on BOTH sides is the biggest part of the PC problem. People who cry about being called something or other are just making themselves into victims (which is what they usually accuse others of doing).

Fear of words, indeed! Grow a pair!
edit on 12/3/2015 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 12:49 PM
link   

And that is BS political spin.

Who would have known she reported it?!

It isn't like the cops or who ever investigates shows up and says "Hey your next door neighbor reported you".

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic

originally posted by: IAMTAT
The neighbor decided it was best to avoid being labeled a racist...and kept her mouth shut;choosing NOT to report the suspicious activity she saw next door to the police.

What "suspicious activity" did she witness?

I think this was the neighbor that was reported to have seen them bringing in multiple packages and working in the garage throughout the night, seems I read that she saw others there too but will have to look for that article. While for some this may not sound suspicious, if one of my neighbors, regardless of nationality, started doing the same I would be wondering what was up, but it is likely I would walk over and ask.

+32 more 
posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 12:52 PM
link   
You can't blame her for not speaking up. I mean the last time that happened was the clock boy and look what's happening to that school district and the police department. If you are white and you are suspicious you are a racist, bigot and xenophobe. No explanation needed. It's the world we live in now.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
I think this was the neighbor that was reported to have seen them bringing in multiple packages and working in the garage throughout the night...

Well, if she thought it was suspicious, she should have reported it. If she chose not to, that's on HER, not on some illusive group of people called "the PC crowd".

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join