It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Global Warming HOAX Unravels

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

Why are you arguing about weather and climate change?

Have you changed the natural environment on Earth...the answer is yes.

What existed before you changed the natural environment.....fused uranium and plutonium.

You act as if you have not changed anything and then argue about a noticed condition.....called cause and effect, isn't this also another scientific teaching?

The atmosphere a water/oxygen body was natural.

What do you use for nuclear fuel.....the natural atmospheric body condition....hydrogen and water/oxygen.

Is it any wonder that the atmospheric condition changed?

What is to argue about, the change happened because you changed it.

I truly do not know what is wrong with your brains....maybe you got irradiated and do not consider simple basic observations.....you changed the Nature of the stone of Earth and the atmosphere of Earth....SCIENTISTS did it and now are arguing about it......you DID PERFORM A CHANGE.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: beenharmed

What? None of that made sense...reel it in?

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 01:23 AM
link   
God is responsible for climate change
He will bring floods tidal waves earthquake
Droughts
You name it
I live in the tropics it feels cooler this year

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Change is always happening. The survivors see it coming and prepare. But people like you will ride and survive on the backs of the smart people.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: piney

Science is responsible for climate change, for they changed the Nature of the holiness of stone. Why do you think the ancients called DUST....HOLY?

Why do you not consider that the ancients advised you that the Heavenly body of Earth is holy and a spirit body?

The ancients already knew by their own self advice of being spiritually attacked by the alien and UFO manifestation that they had murdered the spirit presence in Heaven....the microbial population (increase of carbon bodies) and the holiness of CHRIST (holy ox 1000 - oxygen and water) body.

These 2 bodies represent the life continuance of the Nature of spirit on Earth, and scientists have attacked it and destroyed a huge amount of its holiness...by combusting it.....changing the holiness of water into the nuclear situation.

There is nothing smart about any condition that causes life to be attacked or for the continuance of the life of Earth to be destroyed....as we already lived this history of Earth and Universal attack as a much older UFO activated human caused situation.

Science and invention belongs to the ancient brotherhood of human males who were the human consciousness that caused the attack to origin Earth life.

Returning to the life on Earth, we once lived as a Tribal community and when their spirit eventually returned to life, they took over the tribal family life and forced it to submit to civilization building, reverencing the High Priest and invention/use of the evil spirit - nuclear presence. We have since this action been held by them in the civilization status, with them owning all conditions, including our self destruction.

As they exist in a self possessed evil minded state, they hold the position to once again destroy all life, for the public without its own voice or notification of their evil actions, are not aware of how close they have taken the life on Earth to its destruction........writing disinformed statements on forums about aliens and acceptance of aliens, only because they know they caused their manifestation, which is an act of destroying the natural spirit of life.

Climate change is obvious as a human observed condition without the elite being able to disinform us about the condition.

Advising that the nuclear fusion of the natural supporting Earth body is now destroying us, is obvious, but since when does the elite care about the obvious, they only care about self status, ownership, powermongering.....and never equality or working for the common community. We have always been self advised about how we can save ourselves from destructive choices, yet the elite do not want this form of living standard for their own persons.....for they do not want to live as the common human does.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Oh. That explains it. So glad you enlightened me.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: raymundoko
Global warming......ice melting...glaciers receded....advice given by observation.

Atmosphere a normal body as a blue sky...it forms clouds.....advice given UFO bodies manifesting and falling out.

Abnormal Earth condition, changing the natural fusion of stone....the stone that supported all bodies of evolution above it....atmosphere....nature...human life.

Scientists changed the natural fusion of stone and life changed....advice notified by the observations.

As ground water frozen as glacier freeze melts, has it caused the sea to rise......yes...advice given by observation.

Have the natural seasons altered....yes.

Ice melting therefore tries to maintain coldness by atmospheric release of cold air, yet the seasonal change notifies that the condition of life on Earth has changed.

How much ice has to melt before you concern yourself with global change?

The time when the ice froze life, was the time when life was being extinguished....and Nature's forestry receded and replaced a barren landscape when the ancient ice began to melt. Scientists know this condition, the forests did not return.

Luckily for us ancient microbes are embedded in the frozen ice and therefore have been able to replace their atmospheric carbonized bodies with new microbes in the air streams, and microbes in the sea have also been returned......and isn't it obvious that if sea algae is beginning to affect the sea lions, then the microbial population is changed, and converted back to the ancient microbe as a de-evolution.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Can you please explain "the natural fusion of stone". Let me get my popcorn first.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko

Can you please explain "the natural fusion of stone". Let me get my popcorn first.

I too await the explanation. Because what I just read didn't make a damn bit of sense.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: raymundoko Stone of the Earth is fused by natural evolution.

Science is a human invented process to alter evolution.

Nuclear dust, considered spiritually holy by the ancients is naturally evolved fused dust.

The dust is processed by science to alter its natural fused state, to form a nuclear fuel.

Dust as the nuclear is a crystal fused product, and the crystal fusion has to be changed to cause the dust to become a fuel product.

Stone is fused by the condition of crystal particles holding the "dust of stone together".

Crystal naturally interacts as signal transmitters to every form of crystal.

You change 1 crystal product and all crystal is also changed by transmitted light sound.

Dust has a different crystal light sound to the nuclear fuel light sound.

Changing the crystal therefore causes a state of crystal light sound alteration, changing the states of all fusion. This outcome proven by unnatural sink holes forming and new holes in Earth stone. The ancient origin attack on Earth nearly turned the whole Planet into dust....as the sand/dust displays as huge bodies. The atmosphere of Earth fell onto the planet, which is a known factual spiritual/psyche realization and saved Earth from being turned into "dust". This saving act caused the fusion of crystal of the Earth stone to remain fused, which is why the natural stone of Earth is now close to changing into dust by fusion loss.

Evolution of Nature, the organic life existed only because Dust was held in a Holy condition....fused.

Life changed on Earth when the Holy Dust was converted, and the evidence is already proven.

Scientists who belong to the organization who wants resources for all of their own considerations could not care less what outcome their science causes until it attacks their own person.

Therefore other Scientists and the spiritually aware (who by the way prove that science was first gained by the psychic condition) are fighting for the public support to be made aware of what science has caused.

Greed and resourcing belongs to the elite who formed the civilization structure and then imposed resourcing for their own benefit.

As resources have now depleted on Earth, they are looking for a substitute artificial resource, and this has caused a greater amount of atmospheric and planetary disturbance.

Earth stone is a natural chemical body, and forcing Earth to change its light/sound crystal chemical wavelengths is now attacking stone's fusion.

Life continuance or resourcing is the argument, which involves several topics, global change and catastrophe, simply one of the topics.

Spiritual awareness formed science as an ancient occult concept.

Modern spiritual awareness is far more observant of the natural spiritual changes than occult scientists.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Erm... ok. You have... unique view of things, I must concede.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 10:02 AM
link   
James Corbett's latest post on the moving goal posts in science to keep all their ducks in a row ...It does have a humorous part to the presentation but does bring up the scientific statements that bunks their own statements . Seems that the settled sciences is a moving target that you will never be able to pin down to anything resembling a settled statement let alone settled science .

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Who is James Corbett and why should I believe him?

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

No reason for you to believe anyone . James Corbett is just a alternative news dude who has a following . www.corbettreport.com... He is from Canada but has been living in Japan for a few years now . Has been interviewed on many other alternative websites and news outlets ...

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 12:43 PM
link   

OK, if there is no reason for me to value his opinion then I will not bother with it.

I thought he may have had some credentials, but I realize my expectations were too high.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Much like all news sites that report on things ,its more about who you can trust . He is trusted by many .Even weather men/people dont always get tomorrows forecast correct .Aside from giving a percentage 50/50 chance .

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Maybe you misunderstood the purpose of my questions. You say he is trusted by many that is all fine and good, but I don't trust people just because others do I would trust him if I had a good reason. Credentials like degrees projects he worked on in the climatology field and such.

As far as I can tell he is just a blogger and from what little of the video I watched he used a known debunked graph which doesn't give me any confidence in him.

It is OK I asked and you answered. Thank you.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

Maybe you misunderstood the purpose of my questions. You say he is trusted by many that is all fine and good, but I don't trust people just because others do I would trust him if I had a good reason. Credentials like degrees projects he worked on in the climatology field and such.

Ya know...you can always look at the data for yourself...nothing quite like actually "knowing"...and it's way better than believing.

Though, I thought the wee bit of "where did the warming go?" was wonderful material ... if blogging doesn't work out he could use it as "stand-up" material...

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: tanka418

Ya know...you can always look at the data for yourself...nothing quite like actually "knowing"

I agree and that is why I read a lot of the studies, but I don't claim to know it all.

Anyway, I wasn't looking t discuss the studies I was simply asking about James Corbett because I have seen his videos posted on here lately.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 02:27 PM
link   

he used a known debunked graph which doesn't give me any confidence in him.
I think that there are some people and institutions that used Michael Mann's hockey stick graph .Does that make those that have, questionable or loose confidence in ? Corbett's reporting always had links to the sources he uses . Like him , many are very skeptical of what the pro-AGW crowed have been saying . For me the model projections and the divergence away from tracking both CO2 and temperatures is the real elephant . I think it's up to 50 or more reasons for this ,but they contradict what they also say . Its the missing heat that is the big question mark that the models can not make cognitive .

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join