It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Global Warming HOAX Unravels

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+88 more 
posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 12:27 AM
link   

The global warming being pushed on us by global governments is a science fraud. The satellite data purported to show a warming "trend" over the last hundred years has been fraudulently altered to show a warming trend where none exists.

What the data really show are an obvious cooling trend over the last hundred years (see below). But because this cooling trend doesn't fit the globalist agenda of enslaving the population under a system of absolute behavioral control, the data had to be altered to fit the government narrative of global warming / climate change.

I used to casually believe the global warming narrative, but when I took a closer look at the data and motivations of those pushing the global warming agenda, it became obvious to me that global warming is a massive scientific hoax being perpetrated for political reasons.

Article

Yes, I realize I will get slammed for posting this article disputing the climate agenda data, but I wanted to take the opportunity to post my view of what climate change is really about and that is control of the population by the elite.

I have always contended that the source data and subsequent conclusions drawn from it was altered or at the very least manipulated to support the globalist NWO agenda. I don't expect that anyone will change their mind on climate change, but with all the threads lately on global warming I wanted to start at least one thread with a counter argument.

People, this is about control and manipulation of us by globalists and nothing more. I realize you think science supports climate change, but it has been manipulated to show what they want you to see.

There are lies, damn lies and then there are statistics. At least ask yourself if you will be ceding your power and individual liberties to a global organization that supersedes political boundaries and sovereign nations. Maybe I see it because my freedom is so important to me or maybe I simply am willing to keep and open mind, but at least consider the possibility that you are being used by TPTB to promote their agenda of control.

Please don't give away your rights and sovereignty out of fear.

Okay, I'm finished...you may now begin bashing me.

+23 more 
posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 12:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Global warming happens. People have nothing to do with it. Everyone would like to believe that they do, though.

Tell me that the world hasn't warmed and cooled since we've had this data discussion and subsequent division.

Earth will do what it does.
edit on 3-12-2015 by rockintitz because: (no reason given)

+21 more 
posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Wait....then terrorism should not exist if Global Warming is a hoax. That is per several world leaders and the UN. You arent saying they could be wrong , are you ? That all this is made up BS because a lot of people invested mega- millions in the green industry and the carbon trading companies and have to keep it stirred up where they can make billions out of millions , Say it aint so.....

+10 more 
posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 12:41 AM
link   

this has been going on for a long time within Obamas EPA
www.nationalreview.com...

The EPA’s questionable math adds up, but not in the way the Agency thinks. By the Office of Management and Budget’s estimates, the EPA alone accounted for between 43 and 53 percent of the total costs of major federal regulations between 2001 and 2011, carrying a price tag in the billions. During Lisa Jackson’s tenure alone, the agency issued 20 major regulations, each carrying a cost of at least $100 million, which together imposed a total initial cost of $7 billion on the American economy as industries struggled to begin meeting the EPA’s standards. The EPA owes it to taxpayers to conduct more honest, accurate assessments before issuing new regulations. For an agency that purports to be motivated by science and data, such misleading and sloppy work is inexcusable.

Read more at: www.nationalreview.com...

A MATHEMATICAL discovery by Perth-based electrical engineer Dr David Evans may change everything about the climate debate, on the eve of the UN climate change conference in Paris next month.

sa

A former climate modeller for the Government’s Australian Greenhouse Office, with six degrees in applied mathematics, Dr Evans has unpacked the architecture of the basic climate model which underpins all climate science.

He has found that, while the underlying physics of the model is correct, it had been applied incorrectly.

He has fixed two errors and the new corrected model finds the climate’s sensitivity to carbon dioxide (CO2) is much lower than was thought.

It turns out the UN’s Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change has over-estimated future global warming by as much as 10 times, he says.

“Yes, CO2 has an effect, but it’s about a fifth or tenth of what the IPCC says it is. CO2 is not driving the climate; it caused less than 20 per cent of the global warming in the last few decades”

+32 more 
posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 12:42 AM
link   
You will likely be slammed for posting that Global Warming is a Hoax (and rightly so). but more to the point, you should be slammed for posting an article from Natural News, written by Mike Adams who is a raging conspiracy nutbag and in no way a climate scientist of any kind. I may even agree with some of the things he is skeptical about, but as a source... come on, you can do infinitely better.

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 12:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

People, this is about control and manipulation of us by globalists and nothing more. I realize you think science supports climate change, but it has been manipulated to show what they want you to see.

There are lies, damn lies and then there are statistics. At least ask yourself if you will be ceding your power and individual liberties to a global organization that supersedes political boundaries and sovereign nations. Maybe I see it because my freedom is so important to me or maybe I simply am willing to keep and open mind, but at least consider the possibility that you are being used by TPTB to promote their agenda of control.

Please don't give away your rights and sovereignty out of fear.

Okay, I'm finished...you may now begin bashing me.

So your'e telling me the biggest and harshest El-nino effect we're facing here in the southern hemisphere is all lies...

Anyway, I think that global warming is real, and the Globalists are just putting a spin on it for their on agenda's, because what's really gonna happen here is the fossil fuel industry will be hit hard, if nations go sustainable.

All this than ties nicely with the regional instabilities in the middle east, you can bet we are in for a rough ride ahead..

edit on 3-12-2015 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

+15 more 
posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 12:44 AM
link   
The global warming tax is required by the NWO to fund its establishment. Once governments are forced to pay taxes to the NWO it will be game, set and match.

+25 more 
posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 12:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: okrian
You will likely be slammed for posting that Global Warming is a Hoax (and rightly so). but more to the point, you should be slammed for posting an article from Natural News, written by Mike Adams who is a raging conspiracy nutbag and in no way a climate scientist of any kind. I may even agree with some of the things he is skeptical about, but as a source... come on, you can do infinitely better.

I am a 'raging conspiracy nutbag' too, so I really like Mike Adams. I would venture you will find a few of us 'nutbags' on ATS.

+8 more 
posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 12:49 AM
link   

I share you opinion of this as well!

I have always found it strange that the whole scientific community that has the same consensus about the danger of climate change are not using their numbers, funds, and research to get global use of hemp in action, the immediate end to deforestation, the end of factory farms, etc down the line, the simply want your money!

You will undoubtedly be getting quite a # storm from people simply for using natural news.

I would like to add some information that has been put together by James Corbett, I think you may these videos worth your time in regards to this fraud of a topic that simply reinforces my belief in how the church of science is corrupt to the core.

Example #1 the origins of a man named Maurice Strong, some will know of him some will not, major player in the global warming scam...the IPCC, he has since passed and hopefully his ambitions will go along with him.

Any takers, the 100,000 Global warming believer challenge!!

edit on America/ChicagoThursdayAmerica/Chicago12America/Chicago1231amThursday12 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

+16 more 
posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Just to let you know. That site owner and creator has a very bad reputation for being a fraud. Just thought you should know before you start using him as a source with your name too.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Fair enough. Hopefully you can take criticism better than he does (loves to threaten to sue for defamation).

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

So I shouldn't buy his Nascent Iodine?

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Natural News is not a credible site, and Mike Adams also seems to suffer a credibility problem.

rationalwiki.org...

In the end, I still don’t know whether Adams really and truly believes in the nonsense he promotes. I really don’t and still can’t tell. For example, did Adams relocate to Ecuador because he really believes in the “natural” lifestyle or did he do it to escape those pesky laws in the U.S. that frown on selling unproven remedies. I do know, however, that Adams appears to have an utter contempt for his own readers, as evidenced by his repeating outrageous straw men such as the claim that SBM says that susceptibility to disease is totally random and that there’s nothing anyone can do about it and bizarre falsehoods like his claim in the Vaccine Zombie video above that vaccines can make your testicles fall off.

Mike Adams never saw a conspiracy he doesn't like, and even Forbes which denies global warming gets stuck into Mr Adams.

www.forbes.com...

As for Global Warming, I'll take science over conspiracy any day.
edit on 3-12-2015 by cuckooold because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 12:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

So I shouldn't buy his Nascent Iodine?

That's up to you. I don't know what that is. But I wouldn't buy his BS, that's for sure.

+13 more 
posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 01:05 AM
link   
My best mate has been to take ice samples at the north pole he and his other half told me they have decided not to have kids because of what is coming.
It is simple science more co2 more heat we are putting tons of stuff in the atmosphere and we have helped the process of global warming.
All this thread proves is we are not worth saving when the ignorant bleat loudest.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 01:12 AM
link   
How much are flags?

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 01:13 AM
link   
The global warming hype is just that, a 35 year old hype. Florida is still there, the midwest isn't a lake, hell even New Orleans, the city below sea level is still there after a giant hurricane PUT it UNDER water, the water went back. Sea levels seem fine. When we see a significant change in sea level GLOBALLY then it will be time to worry.

And by worry I mean move a bit more inland. Otherwise, a warmer earth will actually be really beneficial for humans.
edit on 3-12-2015 by Vector99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 01:21 AM
link   
a reply to: 0hlord

Yeah, I was just counting them myself. And the stars, look at em add up. Some slamming.
shh,,, let's keep our bashing here in this small corner so we don't get washed away in the flood of (pick your word) back slapping.

edit on 31America/ChicagoThu, 03 Dec 2015 01:23:54 -0600Thu, 03 Dec 2015 01:23:54 -060015122015-12-03T01:23:54-06:00100000023 by TerryMcGuire because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 01:27 AM
link   

There are lies, damn lies and then there are statistics

+21 more 
posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 01:33 AM
link   
In this debate have we forgotten what was arguably the most heinous scientific fraud in the last century?
I'm talking about the deliberate attempt to silence global warming critics, suppress contrary academic research and the fudging of data to support global warming claims.

Moreover we know who will profit from this, the carbon traders, all sponsored by some of our favorite elite bankers.

This site has become riddled with NWO shills unfortunately.

Since the shills deem all sources other than controlled ones unworthy, I will quote from one of their own rags, the Wall Street Journal.

www.wsj.com...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join