It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nearly 1,000 Clinton emails had classified info

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: grey580
a reply to: amicktd

Argument could also be for the people sending her the emails with classified info.

They should be charged as well. Sending classified info to an unsecure email.

Yea, that whole thing is questionable. It's not like everything after the @ was hidden.
But assuming you are above the rules and can make your own is kind of why this is even an issue.
Not that any Clinton in the past has acted that way.

HEY did yall know that when sh esigned up to do th ejob there is a stipulation to treat ALL E MAILS AND MESSAGES the same and consider all of them classified whether marked so or not? two FBI agents witnessed this when she did it and swore to uphold it.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Well according to what seems to be a majority here on ATS now, she has done nothing wrong. I'm surprised this thread has not been overwhelmed with them by now.

I think she should be charged. There should be no difference from the little guys who get ruined over stuff like this and Politicians who hold office. Especially ones as important as her's who also seeks to be President.

I have hope for the FBI to do right, but my faith in ATS is dying though. I rarely come here anymore the partisan rhetoric is depressing to read here, when we all know there are no real political party's anymore.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 01:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

HEY did yall know that when sh esigned up to do th ejob there is a stipulation to treat ALL E MAILS AND MESSAGES the same and consider all of them classified whether marked so or not? two FBI agents witnessed this when she did it and swore to uphold it.

Hey! Hey! That's so last year! What difference, at this point, does it make? Obviously you hate women! And minorities!

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Hillary should be tried for treason, like Dick Cheney and Dubya Bush should be tried for war crimes. But she won't be, because people with money don't want her to be.

The first time I saw her, I didn't even know who she was, and I thought "that's a liar." You can see it in her eyes.
edit on 2/12/2015 by Eilasvaleleyn because: Reasons

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam

originally posted by: yuppa

Hey! Hey! That's so last year! What difference, at this point, does it make? Obviously you hate women! And minorities!

Hillary is a woman? GASP!!! And shes a minority? I didnt know she was black! I am so sorry i truly apologize. LOL. nice one beds.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Eilasvaleleyn
Hillary should be tried for treason, like Dick Cheney and Dubya Bush should be tried for war crimes. But she won't be, because people with money don't want her to be.

The first time I saw her, I didn't even know who she was, and I thought "that's a liar." You can see it in her eyes.

Poloticians are automatically liars.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Most are, though there are exceptions like Sanders, and Trump sort-of. In Hillary's case, there's something about her eyes and face that make me instinctively dislike and distrust her. I tend to have good intuition.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: NewzNose
a reply to: mobiusmale

Any indictment of the good HC will end in a pardon by he who makes me vomit a little in my mouth at the sound or sight of his name.

If indicted but not yet convicted can one get presidential pardon?

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Phoenix

Sure, she is HCR, afterall.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 12:13 PM
link   
And this just in...

An intelligence community review has re-affirmed that two classified emails were indeed “top secret” when they hit Hillary Clinton’s unsecured personal server despite a challenge to that designation by the State Department, according to two sources familiar with the review.

The sources described the dispute over whether the two emails were classified at the highest level as a “settled matter.”

The subject matter of the messages is widely reported to be the movement of North Korean missiles and a drone strike. A top secret designation requires the highest level of security, and can include the use of an approved safe.

...the emails were indeed “top secret” when they hit Clinton’s server, one of them remains “top secret” to this day -- and must be handled at the highest security level.

Sources: Review affirms Clinton server emails were 'Top Secret'

Who needs Snowden or Wikileaks, when we have Hillaryleaks?

And this "loose lips sinks ships" epitome is considered a leading candidate for President of the United States?

Will she be allowed to preside from Cell Block Number 9?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join