It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Syrian girl - 8 reasons why the NWO hates Syria

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: thinline
this might be posted above, I haven't clicked every link.

There was a whole post by Violater1 on Mar, 19 2012 asking "Who is Syrian Girl"

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Yeah, it has.

A couple of members have already pointed out the she was/still is a member here.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: skywatcher44

Thanks for the second and shorter video.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 10:05 AM
link   
i've heard of syrian girl long ago; i think not from here in ats.

and yet still she nails it as always. snf.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 10:10 AM
link   
That woman definitely has some passion when it comes to her country. I really cannot see any fault in what she is advocating for in the previous videos.

As for the OP, she definitely mirrors my thinking.

It is interesting s much as the US pushes for free markets that they are willing to go above and beyond to destroy and/or capture outside markets that do not fall under the US wings.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: misscurious

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: MagesticEsoteric

Fun fact, she used to be a member of this site and was very active during the Iraqi war.

Over 1200 posts and 8 stars.. 40 threads and no flags..
These stats speak for themselves and I'm sad to say she loses some credibility because of this..

Yikes that's quite an intimidating method to be measured by. I know my posted info is solid and I cite areas clearly that are cloudy...however I haven't many stars flags or smiley face stickers and it's just cuz I'm not interesting or organized...not cuz I'm not credible

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 11:48 AM
link   

a reply to: NewzNose

Because she's responded to an older thread, from 2012, talking about her. She then told us how she used to be very active on this site under a different name during the Iraqi war. I did post both accounts but then deleted them because I dunno if that's against the rules here. Her interest in UFOs brought her here but the war in Iraq dominated her attention.

Funny enough, UFO's brought me here but my main focus has been politics and the conflicts in the Middle East.

She's pretty hot, too bad she lives in syria.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 12:19 PM
link   

First off, great thread. Star and flag.

Second, this woman is very smart for her age and has a very good grip on what is happening and why the NWO indeed does hate Syria. All 8 of those points seem spot on to me.

Props to her. Also she isn't bad on the eyes either.

Again great thread and it was a interesting read I enjoyed it.

-SAP-

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: SloAnPainful

Thanks,

She does seem like she has her head on straight huh? I learned quite a bit just from the video in my original post. I've since been watching some of her other ones and learning even more.

I never really bothered learning much about the issues in the ME before, at least not in any great detail. I would just sort of skim over threads and different articles in MSM.

That changed recently and, I can't seem to stop looking for more information to read and learn from...my 13 year old has become very interested as well so, we have both talked and learned together. Pretty neat experience to bond with my son and learn new things together.

Oh yeah, almost forgot....she is very beautiful. Brains and beauty!

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Well, we both know ATS can be full of BS from time to time....it's no wonder you thought that.

And this thread is no different.

Bankers,Rothchilds, evil Israeli's, GMO's, IMF.

Not much 'educating' one'self.

Assad would hire her.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Thanks for stopping by and contributing to the thread.

Feel free to come back and educate us all in a proper fashion.

Have a great day!

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: misscurious

Fun fact, she used to be a member of this site and was very active during the Iraqi war.

Over 1200 posts and 8 stars.. 40 threads and no flags..
These stats speak for themselves and I'm sad to say she loses some credibility because of this..

I don't know if it's been mentioned already but are didn't always have stars and flags, which is why you will see many older threads with zero flags, such as during the US invasion of Iraq.

Eta You can, however, go back now and add flags to those older threads and stars to the older posts.
edit on 11/30/2015 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Does anyone know what is the one nation is that she is claiming the nwo does not want to meld into one with the rest. The summary said all nations "except one".

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Here's one for the road then.

The civil war in Syria, whose Alawite regime Saudi Arabia's Sunny monarchy has long plotted against, and the prospect of a war with Shiite Iran over its reported drive to acquire nuclear weapons, preoccupy Riyadh while, Abdallah, Canute-like, strives to keep the democratic wave from breaking on its shores.

www.upi.com...

You Can't Understand ISIS If You Don't Know the History of Wahhabism in Saudi Arabia

Iran-Iraq-Syria pipeline

The Saudi's aren't having none of it.

The 'new' world order isn't so new.

It's the same old same old Sunni versus the Shia stupidity using their blackwaters 'terrorists' to make sure they win.

The only question is who is going to win.

Everyone has picked their side.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Appreciate the links and will read them later. Kids are about to be home and I don't have the time to read over them thoroughly.

If you read some of my earlier posts, the issues in the ME is something I just recently started truly trying to learn and understand.

So, any information is appreciated.

Quick question though before the kid chaos begins...

Do you disagree with every point in the video? Is it your opinion that it's all BS or, is there some truth to what she believes?

(okay so, two questions)

Thanks

edit on 30-11-2015 by MagesticEsoteric because: spelling

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Do you disagree with every point in the video? Is it all BS or, is there some truth to what she believes?

There is no such thing as truth in politics.

Most of her points are political 'arguments' in nature.

I personally think it's all BS.

However people are free to believe what they want to.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

I would have to go back and watch the video again and I'm a bit short on time right now. If someone doesn't beat me to it, I'll watch it again and post it for you.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Her original account is banned, political talk during war time will do that, emotions and all. Her current account hasn't been active since 2012. She's done with ATS and has since moved on, obviously enough.

Unlike most of us, she has moved on to bigger things and fighting the infowar head on. (Literally)

She appeared on the Alex Jones Show, interviewed by Paul Joseph Watson.

edit on th2015000000Mondayth000000Mon, 30 Nov 2015 14:34:39 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoMon, 30 Nov 2015 14:34:39 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 02:47 PM
link   

However people are free to believe what they want to.

I believe ...

Israelis are F***** evil.

The bankers are W***kers.

GMO's is the devil.

IMF is F****** bloodsuckers.

............. And many more.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: MagesticEsoteric>>> She nailed this, my thanks to her. It was nice to have everything listed together. Some stand out as main reasons and others secondary and it was nice she sorted out what you hear and what others are speculating on. I'd like someone to do something this informative on the push for global warming, that's also tough sifting through different theories and suspects. I think heads would roll if it ever got out just who is behind ISIS and who's masterminding this whole crisis. Maybe not, they seem invulnerable and all controlling.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

Answer is in the 6th point she mentioned.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join