It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who Is Syrian Girl?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
The war in the middle east is heating up, and staying on top of the situation is the Hot Syrian Girl

I've listened to what she is saying and I'm actually torn between believing her and wondering if she is a KGB agent.
Her claims on the alphabet organizations involved would have normally turned me off. BUT, there is the fact of the Fake/ fictitious news reports about the bombings and radical street gun battles. So here are some of the YouTube videos documenting her intellectual perspectives on what is happening to her country.
I think she comes across as very bright, knowledgeable and articulate. Oh, and did I say gorgeous

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

I've been wrong before, but what do you think?
edit on 19-3-2012 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
I dunno who she is but I'm in love with Syrian Girl.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

I doubt she is KGB..
I would doubt it though isnt that the point.?

But why would they film KGB and spread it around like that, when they could use anyone they find in Syria to do it for something like $5,000 or $10,000.. Is this what she is? I don't think so she seems sincere.

So with that point I'm going to go with shes legit. Plus When I watched the Assad video I could tell how smart he was and I could see how he was being led down a path he couldn't answer since the line of questioning was of questionable fraseing.He held his own and I believe him for the most part.

I used to know a couple Syrians so maybe I view them as regular people just like you are? I have seen some definite fakage when it comes to the media regarding this story, so they force me to disbelieve them. This leads me back to having to trust Syrians again...

If this was just a peoples revolt what is their issue? Why are they so dedicated to the cause? Who ever fights Assad doesn't seem to mind the very real risk of death.

I just don't know, I am not there.

After watching the first Video where she seems against Assad, I have to say she is 100% legit. Her view point has evolved since then obviously. It's cool to see the progression. Just hearing here talk for one minute and I already know more real truths about Syria than from all the US media releases combined.
edit on 3/19/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
She was on Alex Jones and while watching it everyone was joking that he wasn't wearing pants lmao every time I see her I think of that now and can't stop laughing.

On a side note she is really pretty. reminds me of Angelina Jolie and the movie salt and i can't understand why

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by hapablab

she's prettier than that... Just don't let my girlfriend see.

"so the ee days(ides) of march, is that a Muslim holiday?" pause.. no.. (trying to hold back a smile as she explains it's a Ceaser/Shakespear reference, not a Muslim one, haha) so nice of her

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Too attractive. Never trust the attractive ones. Even if they are naked. It is always a trap.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dustytoad
reply to post by hapablab

she's prettier than that... Just don't let my girlfriend see.

"so the ee days(ides) of march, is that a Muslim holiday?" pause.. no.. (trying to hold back a smile as she explains it's a Ceaser/Shakespear reference, not a Muslim one, haha) so nice of her

lol didn't see her say the "ee days" too funny!!, yeah do NOT let your girlfriend see, you know we always ask if you guys think the women you watch are pretty, and c'mon you can't lie! lol.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Just another agent of propaganda. What better way to steal the hearts and minds of western men. Can you not see through this ? Gee she looks pretty cozy in her home while the country around her seems to be falling apart. I thought the Syrian government cut of internet access inside the country? How is she able to broadcast so easily?
This is just more CIA games to try and get public opinion to sway towards war. Oh what a poor girl. Look at her.
Let's all feel sorry for her.
Pathetic.
P.S.I'd be more inclined to say this is actually "Jewish Girl" nice and snug in her home in Israel , who is the Orthadox Jew that's interviewing her? Someone prove to me this is coming from inside Syria.
edit on 19-3-2012 by mark1167 because: text

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by mark1167

She's against the propaganda of the western nation's, if you noticed she
is exposing the agenda behind CIA and so on and so forth. Not the other
way around, watch the video's if you wish to comment a piece of
information that is valid.

On the other hand she is way to hot, seem's like a trap!
But the fact that she is thinking what she is going to say
either indicates she is not an agent or that she
does not have practical knowledge as practical knowledge
allows you to talk all your information without having to breath.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Honey Trap................................
Russians are infamous for it.

Nice Lips though Edit
edit on 19-3-2012 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by foreshadower99

But the fact that she is thinking what she is going to say either indicates she is not an agent or that she does not have practical knowledge as practical knowledge allows you to talk all your information without having to breath.

Or it's all pre rehearsed. Which is the most likely scenerio. Talking about how she doesn't like the CIA make's me even more inclined to believe they are behind this whole uprising. Why would she even bring it up if this was nothing more than a civil war?

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   

True say, she could of been informed of the mindset of conspiracy
theorists, hell she might have gathered information from the users
of ATS it's self, which is a gateway to another conspiracy.
We might have trackers on this site which gather intelligence and
us as their targets, If they get critical thinkers it's all over.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Could be propaganda or maybe not. Have you watched these videos in full, or no? Also, if you thought Syria was without internet you'd be wrong, kinda. It was shut down over the summer amid the huge protests but it's been up since then.

Or it's all pre rehearsed. Which is the most likely scenerio. Talking about how she doesn't like the CIA make's me even more inclined to believe they are behind this whole uprising. Why would she even bring it up if this was nothing more than a civil war?

Are you serious? You think the CIA is behind her as she talks crap about them? That doesn't even make sense, but what does make sense is the CIA interfering (aka, overthrowing, plotting against, training/arming rebels) with these Middle Eastern nations, so maybe that's why she doesn't like them.
edit on 19-3-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Classic diversionary tactic.
But hey it works doesn't it?
Tried and tested,just go for the base male instinct to bend minds.

Good ol' FSB,hard at work as usual.

She is a beauty though.
I hope she is out of Syria,and safe--ARgghHH see its working already,.
See how easy it is??

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swills

Could be propaganda or maybe not. Have you watched these videos in full, or no? Also, if you thought Syria was without internet you'd be wrong, kinda. It was shut down over the summer amid the huge protests but it's been up since then.

Yeah I've watched them all.Thank's. I still haven't seen a lick of proof these are even coming from Syria. If she went outside and interviewed people in her community I'd be more inclined to believe it. But when I see videos of the same Orthedox Jew interviewing her my spider senses begin to tingle. It all just seem's to rehearsed to me. I could be wrong, wouldn't be the first time. But I tend to trust my gut and with all the fallout from that Syria Danny guy , I look at everything coming out of the news these day's as pure propaganda.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by foreshadower99

True say, she could of been informed of the mindset of conspiracy
theorists, hell she might have gathered information from the users
of ATS it's self, which is a gateway to another conspiracy.
We might have trackers on this site which gather intelligence and
us as their targets, If they get critical thinkers it's all over.

That's an interesting thought. I never thought of that.
This site is full of critical thinker's. If I was CIA or Mossad I would avoid ATS like the plague and stick to spoon feeding the zombies who watch CNN.That's where the best target's are.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by mark1167

This site is full of critical thinker's..

Which makes this a great place to practice the artful skill of persuasion.

You know they are here. Some, you have grown fond of and look forward to reading their posts. Because to you they appear to share some of your views. It is almost like they are a friend.

They are not out to get you personally. They need you. You help them. Unwittingly. But you help them. They are not your friends.
edit on 19-3-2012 by emberscott because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by emberscott

Your probably right. I just try to always give people the benefit of the doubt. But you know what, regardless of who they are or what their motives are , I know what I believe and I know how I feel about certain issues and that will never change. So they can play games all they want and try to change my way of thinking but they aren't gonna have an easy time with it. Who know's you could be one of them and I don't really care either way. If they want to jail or kill me for being me then let them try.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
While her beauty is obvious it is her intellect that really turns me on.

Did you see the video of her describing Syria as the Pheonix rising from the ashes, able to survive despite many empires rising and falling? Poetic, and beautiful. If she is KGB we're all screwed.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   

You've watched all them? Damn, that's more than me. I understand the suspicion, especially with failures like Syrian Danny, but the difference there is Danny boy was working for the MSM while this girl is always interviewed by that guy, oh and shes' also been interviewed by Alex Jones, for whatever that's worth. CNN nor any other MSM will be picking up this girl because shes goes against the agenda they are pushing. Would it be nice if she could take her webcam into the streets to interview people? Sure, but there in lies the technical problem of bringing a webcam anywhere. But from the AJ interview this girl is 100% Syrian but she keeps her whereabouts private (probably for good reasons), but she is from Syria with family and all. Is she currently reporting from Syria? Dunno, but she is Syrian and knows more about whats going on there than you or I do. Unless of course this is all bogus. Hard to tell these days.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join