It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI searching for armed anti-Muslim protester after Facebook threat to Muslim community in New York

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thecakeisalie
a reply to: ~Lucidity

I like a good knee jerk reaction but surely this is going too far.

There is a valid point and there is a point of no return, and this is the latter. I find it funny how ATS is the butt of so many jokes when there are far less intelligent posters out there- i'm looking at a few and I don't care about the six ways How Harry Potter was really Hagrid.

Agreed

Nothing here folks, move along.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

I noticed that as well. In some of his comments earlier this year, he speaks of the 1st and 2nd rally he "organized".. Basically stated that he expected to get shot.. the following is 1st party -

Dumd @ss Anderson Cooper asked me "Your going there with guns, what are you afraid of?" Are you kidding me. This is the Mosque that harbored terrorist. I honestly expected to get shot the night of the event. Why would I think anything else. I was wearing the most offensive shirt possible and promoting the drawing of their false Prophet at their door step. Any how, things are calming down but I'm still active with a rogue status.

Seriously, not a bigot?
edit on 29-11-2015 by ReadLeader because: Sp

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 01:58 PM
link   

So he fears mosque goers are going to attack him as he poses in from of their mosque flipping the bird? His best idea for defense against those mosque attending Muslims is to bring a gun? Yeah, I can't see how that get out of hand. He's clearly not looking for trouble at all....

Here's an idea, if you're going to be a jerk and play on peoples emotions why not call the local authorities ahead of time and ask for protection? Bring a hand gun into NY is asking to be arrested.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Ahh, another group of terrorists. Find em, and lock em up.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

This guy is has been doing this type of thing for months...

Why can't it just be some crazy guy saying ignorant things, isn't that more logical then some gov plant carrying out a psyop??

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Well, if you're going to be traveling by car from state to state you better have all the legal paperwork to carry a gun and knowledge of each state's gun laws. You also better have that gun unloaded and locked away, like in the trunk. From that video, he has it on his person, illegal. But since we don't have a live stream of his travel maybe has his weapons locked up but we don't know. Coming into NY from out of state with a hand gun is asking to be arrested. Also, what kind of guns is he bringing with him and does his gun have magazines? Does he plan on staying overnight in NY with his guns? If so, illegal.

And now the FBI and state authorities are aware of him, he'll probably be arrested at some point so it would be best for him stay home in Arizona.

If he breaks those laws he will be punished to the extent of those laws. Agreed. But is that the issue we're talking about here?

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: ReadLeader

Seriously, not a bigot?

His bigotry is quite apparent. Luckily we don't have to hang out with him.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

He said he was going to take pictures of him flipping off mosques. He raised his gun in context of showing why he wasn't afraid. Not a terrorist threat, unfortunately.

Perception is reality.
edit on 11/29/2015 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 02:03 PM
link   

So he fears mosque goers are going to attack him as he poses in from of their mosque flipping the bird? His best idea for defense against those mosque attending Muslims is to bring a gun? Yeah, I can't see how that get out of hand. He's clearly not looking for trouble at all....

He stated explicitly his intentions. If he does something against the law, he will be punished to the extent of that law.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Perception is reality.

No it isn't. Reality is reality.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

Nothing here folks, move along.

Zergnet in a nutshell.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 02:05 PM
link   

While he brandishes a hand gun threatening NY'ers and you asked if he's breaking the law? Yes he is and if he comes into NY while armed he is absolutely breaking the law.

Will he be that stupid and open fire on Muslims? He hasn't yet but clearly he is looking for trouble while being armed because he's afraid someone might want to punch him because of his bigotry. So like anyone who is just a scared little child on the inside, he's bringing a gun. I guarantee you, not one single Muslim at the mosques in NY he plans on visiting will be carrying a gun or any type of weapon.

He's a hate-filled scared little boy. If he has any sense about him at all he'll turn around and go home, or at best leave his guns at home.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 02:07 PM
link   
originally posted by: Swills

While he brandishes a hand gun threatening NY'ers and you asked if he's breaking the law? Yes he is and if he comes into NY while armed he is absolutely breaking the law.

He didn't threaten New Yorkers. Unless I missed it. Have the quote?

Will he be that stupid and open fire on Muslims? He hasn't yet but clearly he is looking for trouble while being armed because he's afraid someone might want to punch him because of his bigotry. So like anyone who is just a scared little child on the inside, he's bringing a gun. I guarantee you, not one single Muslim at the mosques in NY he plans on visiting will be carrying a gun or any type of weapon.

He's a hate-filled scared little boy. If he has any sense about him at all he'll turn around and go home, or at best leave his guns at home.

I don't disagree with this opinion of him. Luckily we have the ability to dispute and refute his bigotry with our own words.
edit on 29-11-2015 by LesMisanthrope because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 02:08 PM
link   

He never made a terroristic threat, for starters.

Second, how do you know what state he was in when he showed the gun? In many states, it is perfectly legal to carry a loaded gun on one's person in a vehicle.

Those are the facts. Although, I agree if he shows up in NY he better be very aware of their gun laws, cause they will be checking him I'm sure.

Doesn't mean I don't think he is a moron, but I saw zero laws broken there (maybe brandishing a firearm, but that is a stretch because there is no proof of where they were when he showed it to the camera)...

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Yeah and NY state is not big on reciprocity. Trust me on that one. And their mandatory year in jail sentences are fun too.

Just told my son about this, and all he took away was, "Whoa...dude's bringing a gun to NY? Good luck with that."

So those AZ boys best get to googling

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Here is another nice little tidbit of 411.. geeze, there seems to be something very surreptitious about this person. The reserves booted him, just wow.

outpost-of-freedom.com...

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
And now the FBI and state authorities are aware of him, he'll probably be arrested at some point so it would be best for him stay home in Arizona.

He may already be in New York. He was on the road and The New York Daily News reports that he was talking with FBI agents, but got pissed off at them and they lost track of him in Pennsylvania.

Agents were able to talk with him, but two days later, when he was in Scranton, Pennsylvania he got angry and stopped communicating with them The New York Daily News reports.

The FBI says he is a potential threat. Source

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Agreed. Borderline hypocrisy /sarc...

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

I have to ask this question...Is this a serious post or were
you being sarcastic?

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 02:18 PM
link   

He's threatening all Muslims with his weapon and his destination is NY.

**Brandishing his gun**

"Well guess what, we're F***ing ready for them! Bring it on you Muslim F***s! You wanna come F*** around in our country, we're ready for you!"

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join