It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea Threatens Turkey With Nuclear Missile Strike

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I wish there was such a thing as a "Rip Van Winkle" pill, and somebody would slip him a mickey. I guess 'crazy as a road lizard' is in his DNA.

Those poor people. Sometimes I wish I could see into the future, to know when they might finally be free from this horrible horrible family.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Telos

I wonder what the Vegas bets look like on North Korea ever bombing anyone.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Who invited him?

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 10:52 AM
link   
The only credible DPRK site has been geo-blocked (whatever that is)...
www.kcna.co.jp...

This is propaganda against NK.
edit on 29-11-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Awww little kim want attention. ...... he must soooo wonley.......

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Propaganda surely, even still I don't think it is so much the point. The amount of parody here is astonishing that even though we know this is probably not true, that if it were it would not be surprising or make us bat an eye. Strange days
edit on 29-11-2015 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

Yeah that's why I never suggested it's false propaganda...

Just propaganda.

If true, it'll definitely have an article on KCNA, with a bit of context and quotes.
Shame we can't verify.

I liked that website, it helped in a few NK threads.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 11:05 AM
link   

He should really stay out of this

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Just had a look for other sources only one I could find was the independent uk that talked about failed ballistic missile tests of nk submarine
www.independent.co.uk...

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

I wonder what the Vegas bets look like on North Korea ever bombing anyone.

I am wondering what they are that NK even has one that would actually work, or could even get to Turkey.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: FormOfTheLord

Nah, no more real than any of his other monthly nuke threats..he is a little overdue actually. he is a pimple on an elephants ass trying to be significant.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Wait you all, now I know normally anything this Muppet says is beyond lunacy but for once he is absolutely correct.

Turkey is and has been supporting ISIS!!!!!

Kim would not say this if he did not have a way to get a Nuke into Turkey. Iran, Syria and NK have been working together for many years on Missile and warhead technology. It wasn't long ago that NK tested a new missile that will carry multiple warheads.

The ejection test, which was gauged to have been successful by U.S. intelligence agencies, is the third known test of the new submarine missile, indicating the missile program is a high-priority for the communist regime of Kim Jong Un. Pentagon spokesman Lt. Col. Jeffrey Pool declined to comment, suggesting details of the test are classified.

freebeacon.com...

Which means they have been very successful or the Pentagon would proudly boast that the test are a utter failure.

news.yahoo.com...

Experts believe it is a sea launched version of this missile that they will fit inside the old Golf Russian subs they are currently working on now. Its the launchers in the conning towers that they have been spotted working on!!!

North Korea does not need to test missiles when Iran can do it for them. Iran switched over to these new nose cones years ago, so what does that tell you??

Turkey is beyond evil and should not be protected by NATO anymore, at all!

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Patriotsrevenge

Not only that but people here are discussing Nukes Korea builds...
Ignoring the fact that they could buy them instead...

Which they do.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Patriotsrevenge

At first, I completely disagreed with your attachments. Them I thought about it, and you know what? You may be onto something there.

Our only carrier in the region is over in the Persian Gulf, leaving the Red Sea and Mediterranean open. I'm sure we have other assets there, but nothing major like that.

However, I'd be shocked if NK could get the sub into the Mediterranean without anyone taking notice. They'd either have to sneak it through the Suez, which I'm sure isn't legal to do our odd that's even possible, or go the long way around (either over the top of Russia and Europe or around Africa) and in through the Strait of Gibraltar. The logistics involved with either lead me to believe out couldn't be done.

Also, if they launched anything that went over China I strongly doubt that NATO would even have to intervene. By the time a reaction was created, China would have mopped the floor with NK.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 12:14 PM
link   

North Korean websites end in .kp and not .com or .co.

www.kcna.kp...

edit on 29-11-2015 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 12:16 PM
link   
That damn NK tech, we are done for I tell you!!

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 12:18 PM
link   

I have a sneaking suspicion that Ad-Adyar' s source begins: "Highly placed Kremlin sources are quoting Foreign Ministry reports that North Korean...."

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

It's Japanese and translates the original to English.

Google it.

KCNA.
It's co.jp.

And yours is blocked as well.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Not from my country. If you go to the main site language selection is at the top, including English. There is nothing on their site about nuking turkey. The fact the story is carried by info wars suggest its a bs story.
edit on 29-11-2015 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

www.northkoreatech.org...

Both blocked for me.

Might be a European thing.

KCNA wiki says it's only blocked in South Korea, but my Safari says otherwise.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join