It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea Threatens Turkey With Nuclear Missile Strike

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h

North Korea Threatens Turkey With Nuclear Missile Strike

Pop a nuke over to Turkey and let see how long NK is a country.

That would get a very serious NATO response that I don't even think Russia would be willing to get into. Not to mention the crap storm China would give them.

Little Kim is in need of some serious mental help.

True but don't forget, Kim's action would be a perfect buffer approach and with one stone you get rid of two crows. NK nukes Turkey to stone age and then Nato nukes NK to the invention of fire age and problem solved. No more constant threat from a crazy leader and also no more headache from a caliphate wanna be type of country. Enough is enough!

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: hubrisinxs

how's N. Korea going to get the missiles there? If they can't even get a missile out of a sub? Or maybe that test was not a test after all?

And what if thats the game the Chessmasters want you to beleive? That they dont have any accurate nukes,
It still doesnt stop the fact that they may be used as a sacrifice to get the major conflict triggered, then when retaliations begin and mistakes happen othert players are drawn in.

Supposedly WW1 began with the shooting of 1 man!

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 03:48 PM
link   
What an utter dickhead.

Seriously.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 04:01 PM
link   
If the situation in North Korea wasn't so sad and horrific, they'd be just the cutest nation ever.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 04:23 PM
link   
aw hes just trying to be a good friend. its cute.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I'd say just another Sicko threatening the other, that Kim is the bad boy, and Erdogan should not threaten to strip off this title.
If anything NK is just showing solidarity with Russia, lets just say the pawns are moving in for battle.

Does it matter what Kim says anymore? As tense as relations are between Russia and Turkey, we don't need any more fuel to the fire, and Kim is just doing that if, this is true.
edit on 29-11-2015 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality
a reply to: Telos

I wonder what the Vegas bets look like on North Korea ever bombing anyone.

Anyone does it will be Putin himself bombing NK out of embarrassment; for nurturing his/this bald headed step child that cannot take care of its own constituents. Sounds resoundingly familiar. Communism at its best comportment; displayed to the world.
edit on 29-11-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I tracked down the original article in the Lebanese newspaper. For Arabic readers, here is the link:

www.addiyar.com...

Threatened to North Korean leader Kim Jong Un remove Turkey nuclear strike, if I stood in the face of Russia or supported the organization "Daash" in Syria and Iraq.
Quoted news reports about Korean leader vowed that Turkey participated in the war in Syria, and the assistance of the United States of America, and the organization "Daash", a nuclear strike would remove Turkey from the world map.

[Trans. Google]

Unfortunately, it does not cite a source. I''m going to follow up on my hunch....

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
Is it bad that I burst out laughing when I read this headline?

No, especially if you pictured Fatty riding the bomb down a la Doctor Strangelove.

He must be feeling ronery again.

Y'ever notice how much the same gihad and yeehah sound? *
Augie-- for the first time I'm worried what RAND is going to
do with kimchi. This may let Kim go deep and retrieve a crock.
As if there aren't enough dicktaters off their crocks already...

EDIT* and yeah I can blame Slim AND Dubya for it too000.
Go Vladivostok, they gotta hot goalie. He be glow, poor puppy
edit on 29-11-2015 by derfreebie because: Deja Spue-- the feeling I've been stabbed by this guy before

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Why do we even care what the chubby little dictator with delusions of god-hood says?

Because, he has a military that is capable of, should it ever come to pass, devastating at least one, possibly two nations. Maybe not with nukes, but he's not exactly helpless, either.

Nuking Turkey? Doubtful. Nuking South Korea/Japan in a fit of temper? Not as unlikely as all that.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 06:27 PM
link   
As much as I hate to spoil the laugh ...

But the arrogant US bickering, is borderline ... yeah, whatever. The guy appears to say "If I were in Russia's shoes ...", a sound argument, that is being quoted out of context and misinterpreted. As I see it.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: bjarneorn
As much as I hate to spoil the laugh ...

But the arrogant US bickering, is borderline ... yeah, whatever. The guy appears to say "If I were in Russia's shoes ...", a sound argument, that is being quoted out of context and misinterpreted. As I see it.

Doesn't everyone yearn to be a Communist under Putin or Kim Jong Ills rule?

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

hmmm...

Not lately, no.

but, hey, it might be OK...Dennis Rodman seems to think so.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull
Not sure he is human so does not qualify or fit the standard of "becoming a communist" (need Asylum from democratic ideologies now!).

edit on 29-11-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: cmdrkeenkid

To back up Russia, that phone call would be made to China via Putin. China has to be fuming at Turkey right about now anyhow.

I just really hope this is not a work to get Russia and China in the area to unite with the Arabs, then sneak attack Israel.

That would be some serious messed up s***

Right now I don't see how the GogMagog war is going to unravel with Putin only one instance away from kicking Turkeys butt. Israel would sit back and laugh or help Russia take Turkey down.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Maybe China is sick of their games so Kim wants a new sugar daddy.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Seriously what if he does or has the balls to attack Turkey! He may think he could find a way to finally use his military and get away with it. Well at least find a way to use his military and get a limited or no response from NATO...what am I thinking though. This would be WW3 for sure. A PPRK attack to anyone especially NATO member no matter how deserving. Nuke I doubt it but I could not imagine the response of a attack. I know the possibilities are crazy and endless and this being common behavior from the PPRK which is just for attention. Take the nuke out of the picture and I say very interesting directions even these words can go!

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: randomthoughts12

He has no way to get his military to Turkey.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

He has no missiles to reach this range or use his subs for an attack? Why even threaten then if not even a big missile he could call a nuke or even get in there? Who knows if he would be crazy enough to do anything at all but I thought he had some capability. Sneak a nuke into Turkey maybe!

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 12:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: randomthoughts12
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

He has no missiles to reach this range or use his subs for an attack? Why even threaten then if not even a big missile he could call a nuke or even get in there? Who knows if he would be crazy enough to do anything at all but I thought he had some capability. Sneak a nuke into Turkey maybe!

I thought you were saying he wouldn't use Nukes but would use his military.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join