It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Hobbyist Debunker Mick West

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: dale8333
a reply to: DenyObfuscation NASA and the Air Force is behind the chemtrailing. One single jet can cover 250 square miles. They regularly rotate pilots from one base to the next so that they don't get too "cozy" with the families of other pilots. Since this program falls under "National Defense" they are not allowed to speak of what they are doing. Every jet has a detonation button so if a pilot was to suddenly go "rogue" and land someplace to reveal what they are doing or veer off course, they would be blown out of the sky. They get paid a lot of money to do this but they take great risks.

No chemtrails are caused by the flatulence of invisible unicorns balanced on airplane wings. They were put there by our Martian overlords ( told you their should be aliens).
I know this because of the super secret knowledge shared only to an elite few by the Council of Wibble.
I could share this knowledge but it would cause every 4th person (and 7th gerbil) to spontaneously combust. I just couldn't do that to the gerbils.
Amazingly both our claims have exactly equal evidence.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: ScepticScot He that has the gold, makes the rules...like Mayer Amschel Rothschild once opined..."Give me control over a nation's currency and I care not whom makes their laws". You might want to delve into the works of a gentleman by the name of Antony Sutton that was a researcher for the Hoover Institute until he got too close to the truth...let me know what you find.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 01:13 PM
link   

edit on 30-11-2015 by dale8333 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 01:57 PM
link   

a reply to: DenyObfuscation NASA and the Air Force is behind the chemtrailing. One single jet can cover 250 square miles. They regularly rotate pilots from one base to the next so that they don't get too "cozy" with the families of other pilots. Since this program falls under "National Defense" they are not allowed to speak of what they are doing. Every jet has a detonation button so if a pilot was to suddenly go "rogue" and land someplace to reveal what they are doing or veer off course, they would be blown out of the sky. They get paid a lot of money to do this but they take great risks.

So what about all the contrails that come from commercial and non commercial flights?

Also, the amount of liquid needed to cover 250 square km would be more than a simple fighter jet could hold.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: mrthumpy

originally posted by: OveRcuRrEnteD
a reply to: mrthumpy
grateful for all the contrail info for sure, but the story doesn't end there. It's just one chapter. A short one at that.

And just how does that relate to what I posted?

It relates to the last sentence:

You'd think the chemtrail believers would be grateful to Mick for doing their homework for them

(post by dale8333 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 02:35 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Tsurfer, networkdude, mrthumpy, payt69, I appreciate your points of view and your well thought out and detailed responses to my posts. I have to say that I don't consider myself a "chemmie" or whatever but I do believe that there is something up with contrails that has changed over the years and that it is not all due to the introduction of turbofan engines. Any evidence I could provide is empirical and would obviously be unacceptable as proof in a discussion such as this so I won't offer it. I am familiar with the science of contrails and have been watching them for over 35 years. I have been researching "chemtrails" for around 7 years and I am of the opinion that whatever is causing the difference that I have noticed in persistent contrails is due to intentional changes in the jet fuel of commercial aircraft and other unknown operations that are either clandestine or classified. Again, thanks for your input and generally kind posts despite my sometimes smart alecky comments and seemingly dense attitude.
In closing, here is a quote from Jim Lee's site that pretty much sums up my position on chemtrails:

In the name of “continuity of government” our three letter agencies and military branches are already geoengineering our skies with chemtrails. My belief is that through the alteration of fuel sulfur content and additives to increase carbon black soot production U.S. “agencies” are increasing cloudiness worldwide, testing the results, and revising their “strategies” daily

source of quote

and here is a page to chew on if you can stomach it:
Contrails, Geoengineering, and the Single Fuel Concept
edit on 11/30/2015 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: proofreading is good

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD

source

Not a very good one at that.

Sorry, but it isn't.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h
there, I clarified that a little.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 08:46 PM
link   

lol... a detonation button in a jet! That's one of the better ones I've heard from chemtrail believers. So they have a detonation button IN the jet itself, and the pilots have to press this button themselves if one of them is about to go rogue? I'd love to see a picture of that button, and I'd also love to find out how such a jet gets blown out of the skies. Are there explosives on board to that end, and if so, where? Wouldn't anyone that's concerned with the safety of those jets encounter those explosives?

I mean there are so many implications to what you just wrote. .NASA and the Airforce would have to be flying as many jets as there are airliners, since all the pictures always show airliners creating the 'chemtrails', from all over the world.

You know you're free to believe whatever you please, and as long as it's this level of crazy (I mean this level of 'consciousness'), there's little risk that anyone is going to take you seriously. In fact if I were to be paranoid, I might think you're actually an agent who gets paid to make the chemtrail community look silly.. as if they needed any help with that

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 01:35 AM
link   
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD

What is the difference that you've noticed that you feel cannot be attributed to the use of turbofans? That statement intrigued me. I'd be interest to hear more.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 02:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: OveRcuRrEnteD
a reply to: Chadwickus
How can an opinion be wrong?

Is this a trick question?

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 03:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: DenyObfuscation
a reply to: dale8333

Not that I believe you, but how do you 'know' this?

Sounds like another one fell for Indigo Skyfold

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 03:13 AM
link   

a reply to: payt69 I am not even going to spend the energy telling you how the real world works instead of the tiny bubble that you live in. I operate on a higher plane of consciousness than you and about 99 percent of the people that reside in USA.INC....simply isn't worth my time. I know that Mick West is full of # and a disinformation shill and that's good enough for me.

It wouldn't matter what I post...people have their minds made up and they shan't be swayed because they are "dug in".

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 05:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: ConnectDots
Without exception, we can all relate to fear.

I should have said, if we're honest with ourselves.

In my opinion, fear is doing a number on all of us and it's the single most important obstacle that we have to overcome before we can begin to grapple with coming to sound conclusions on what's going on over our heads.

I think a lot of people don't even realize they have fear. It's too depressing and makes life difficult; it's easier to pretend it's not there.

I think those who trust the mainstream media and the establishment at this point in history do so out of fear - fear of admitting that our world could be so full of deception.

edit on 12/1/2015 by ConnectDots because: Add

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 06:07 AM
link   
a reply to: ConnectDots

Or the trails could just be a natural by-product of flight, like all the science tells us, and you might be injecting some extra fear into all this with thinking that "SOMEONE" must be SPRAYING you. Yet you can produce no tangible evidence, or explain why with any certainty.

How do you deal with commercial planes leaving persistent trails? How do you explain that? Do you even understand the implications of that?
edit on 1-12-2015 by network dude because: chemtrails are as real as a giant taco that craps ice cream.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Here is the point that I am trying to make.

In your posts, you talk about peer review and the importance of quoting reliable sources.

From my research on general topics about what's going on in the world, not on chemtrails, but what's going on in the world overall, chemtrails being only a part of it, I have learned that we cannot rely on peer review and sources of information that are considered mainstream.

That's the bottom line. The mainstream is the problem.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 07:13 AM
link   

This country is going to experience hunger that will make the Great Depression seem like a mother's kiss in comparison....etch that in stone.

There is a very real danger of that, but it hasn't happened yet, so let's not help bring it about by predicting it with no reservations - as in a self-fulfilling prophesy.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 07:22 AM
link   
I'm sorry, but is this thread a f*king joke?

If you had ANY integrity, any whatsoever, you would not start a thread discussing Mike, you would pick out what is wrong on his site (like we have all been asking you guys who are scared of clouds to do for YEARS). But you cant. Because its all correct.

No one interested in this debate should give two tosses if Mike is really the queen of England, an ISIS executioner or a chemtrail debumker hired by the govt. Why? Because he isn't just spouting rhetoric and hyberbole....he is proving hard facts (with links galore to back them up) that can easily be picked apart by you guys.

THAT is the only thing you should be concerned about. Lets say he IS a shill...then calling him a shill isnt going to do an good. No one will believe you. So, here's a thought....why don't you pick his "lies" apart and expose Mike for the piece of sh*t shill he is! Finally!

But no, you DARE to start this ridiculous thread? You, sir, have lost every single shred of integrity on ATS you might ave had.

Oh, and i LOVE the way you give Mike an offhand compliment about his bio...Nice touch.

I honestly am fed up with this childish method of discussing things with you chemtrail believers. Either correct the faulty science we chemtrail debunkers use to back up EVERYTHING we say...or just give up. Its pathetic to watch this charade now.

I have seen you , Connectthedots start a thread recently where you ignored (for page after page) every rebuttal to the false info you were providing and every question posed to you. Pages of it, but you just kept posting St Danes rubbish, as if you couldn't "hear" us. it was a very sad display

As is this thread. And pretending you didn't know he is a member is the icing on the cake my friend.

I am shocked by this...well, actually no i'm not, which is whats sad.

Chemmies, time to grow up. Grow some balls for the love of god.

edit on 1-12-2015 by 3danimator2014 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join