It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Hobbyist Debunker Mick West

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: mrthumpy

originally posted by: dale8333
a reply to: payt69 I am not even going to spend the energy telling you how the real world works instead of the tiny bubble that you live in. I operate on a higher plane of consciousness than you and about 99 percent of the people that reside in USA.INC....simply isn't worth my time. I know that Mick West is full of # and a disinformation shill and that's good enough for me.

It wouldn't matter what I post...people have their minds made up and they shan't be swayed because they are "dug in".

You posted exactly what I was going to post after reading that post about people having their minds made up.

Oops almost forgot,

All hail Dale.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 07:30 AM
link   
I'm sorry, but is this thread a f*king joke?

If you had ANY integrity, any whatsoever, you would not start a thread discussing Mike, you would pick out what is wrong on his site (like we have all been asking you guys who are scared of clouds to do for YEARS). But you cant. Because its all correct.

No one interested in this debate should give two tosses if Mike is really the queen of England, an ISIS executioner or a chemtrail debumker hired by the govt. Why? Because he isn't just spouting rhetoric and hyberbole....he is proving hard facts (with links galore to back them up) that can easily be picked apart by you guys.

THAT is the only thing you should be concerned about. Lets say he IS a shill...then calling him a shill isnt going to do an good. No one will believe you. So, here's a thought....why don't you pick his "lies" apart and expose Mike for the piece of sh*t shill he is! Finally!

But no, you DARE to start this ridiculous thread? You, sir, have lost every single shred of integrity on ATS you might ave had.

Oh, and i LOVE the way you give Mike an offhand compliment about his bio...Nice touch.

I honestly am fed up with this childish method of discussing things with you chemtrail believers. Either correct the faulty science we chemtrail debunkers use to back up EVERYTHING we say...or just give up. Its pathetic to watch this charade now.

I have seen you , Connectthedots start a thread recently where you ignored (for page after page) every rebuttal to the false info you were providing and every question posed to you. Pages of it, but you just kept posting St Danes rubbish, as if you couldn't "hear" us. it was a very sad display

As is this thread. And pretending you didn't know he is a member is the icing on the cake my friend.

I am shocked by this...well, actually no i'm not, which is whats sad.

Chemmies, time to grow up. Grow some balls for the love of god.

edit on 1-12-2015 by 3danimator2014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 07:31 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: dale8333
a reply to: network dude It wouldn't matter what I post...people have their minds made up and they shan't be swayed because they are "dug in". The big picture is obviously plain to me and it does not bode well for any of us that reside here in USA.INC.

You are right, having people who claim to reside at higher planes than everyone else but cant understand basic, school level physics isnt good for the USA at all.

Im sorry your education system failed you Dale

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: ConnectDots
a reply to: network dude

Here is the point that I am trying to make.

In your posts, you talk about peer review and the importance of quoting reliable sources.

From my research on general topics about what's going on in the world, not on chemtrails, but what's going on in the world overall, chemtrails being only a part of it, I have learned that we cannot rely on peer review and sources of information that are considered mainstream.

That's the bottom line. The mainstream is the problem.

Here is your chance to make me look bad. Show me some examples where peer reviewed science lied. Start with one, then we can evaluate that, and move on from there.

And please don't scamper off on this. You made the claim, man up.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

a reply to: network dude

Here is the point that I am trying to make.

In your posts, you talk about peer review and the importance of quoting reliable sources.

From my research on general topics about what's going on in the world, not on chemtrails, but what's going on in the world overall, chemtrails being only a part of it, I have learned that we cannot rely on peer review and sources of information that are considered mainstream.

That's the bottom line. The mainstream is the problem.

You made the claim, man up.

Yeah, good luck with that Dude. We are in for the long haul, waiting for a single one of them to man up.

(post by network dude removed for a manners violation)

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 08:14 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 08:19 AM
link   
It's good you also "connected the dots" about who he really is. I've been thinking the same for most of this thread.

Maybe we should start a "The chemtrail theorist known as Dane Wiggington" and shame him with proving his evidence false? At least we would be doing something better than him as all he's done is try to attack a person and not show any evidence of any "chemtrails" or even tried to poke holes in Mick Wests debunking.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

We can start with these:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79
It's good you also "connected the dots" about who he really is. I've been thinking the same for most of this thread.

Maybe we should start a "The chemtrail theorist known as Dane Wiggington" and shame him with proving his evidence false? At least we would be doing something better than him as all he's done is try to attack a person and not show any evidence of any "chemtrails" or even tried to poke holes in Mick Wests debunking.

A few of Dane's errors

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: mrthumpy

Oh I've already been on metabunk. Not a member, just like to read. Even his brother has come out on there speaking about him. That's got to tell you something?

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Without exception, we can all relate to fear.

I should have said, if we're honest with ourselves.

In my opinion, fear is doing a number on all of us and it's the single most important obstacle that we have to overcome before we can begin to grapple with coming to sound conclusions on what's going on over our heads.

I think a lot of people don't even realize they have fear. It's too depressing and makes life difficult; it's easier to pretend it's not there.

I think those who trust the mainstream media and the establishment at this point in history do so out of fear - fear of admitting that our world could be so full of deception.

I think that those who assume that those who disagree with them do so out of trust of the mainstream media, rather than knowledge, research and experience of their own, make that assumption out of fear. Fear of realising that they've been duped into being mules for a big lie.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Ooh, I see I've missed something and several posts have been removed. Is it finally out that CD is Dane? I remember asking him directly several months ago but he didn't respond. Obviously less open than Mick, who makes no bones about who he is.

If that's why the posts were deleted, why wasn't this whole ad hom thread? What's the difference?

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 05:40 AM
link   
i dont care in CD is DW , or not

but i have a question for CD [ which is independant of thier actual identity ] - concerning the conduct of DW .

ealier this year a passenger ailiner experienced a mid air incident which mandated an emergency fuel dump

DW posted an edited and dishonest tail of this incedent - with the " conclusion " that this was evidence of " chemtrail spraying " .

naturally scientifically literate and factuall rebutalls to DWs claims were posted - but DW deleted all of them from any forum he controlled .

some of us view that as evidence of DWs utter dishonesty

what is CDs opinion of such behaviour [ by DW ] ?

EDIT TO ADD :

i welcome the opinion of any other DW supporter on this incident

edit on 2-12-2015 by ignorant_ape because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 05:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
i dont care in CD is DW , or not

but i have a question for CD [ which is independant of thier actual identity ] - concerning the conduct of DW .

ealier this year a passenger ailiner experienced a mid air incident which mandated an emergency fuel dump

DW posted an edited and dishonest tail of this incedent - with the " conclusion " that this was evidence of " chemtrail spraying " .

naturally scientifically literate and factuall rebutalls to DWs claims were posted - but DW deleted all of them from any forum he controlled .

some of us view that as evidence of DWs utter dishonesty

what is CDs opinion of such behaviour [ by DW ] ?

EDIT TO ADD :

i welcome the opinion of any other DW supporter on this incident

I already asked this question and even started a topic. Why do chemmies never get pissed off for posting lies?

The silence was deafening. The few vague replies were along the lines of "yeah, he MIGHT (still woudnt admit it) have lied this time, but he is still doing good and is fighting back...so its fine IF he did lie"

I mean, what an astounding mentality to have eh?

So dont hold your breathe.
edit on 2-12-2015 by 3danimator2014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 06:36 AM
link   
a reply to: waynos

That's a good point actually, Mick is a member here, and he is being discussed, which is against T&C's.

And interesting idea about CD being Wiggington, but I don't see it.

Fanboy would be more apt..

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 06:41 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

Scientific literature means nothing buddy, there are people here who think space is fake and the earth is flat.

They will believe someone on YouTube, or anyone who says what they want to believe though..

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 06:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: waynos

And interesting idea about CD being Wiggington, but I don't see it.

Fanboy would be more apt..

Yeah i know Dane is becoming more delusional and desperate as time goes on but I can't see him posting here

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: mrthumpy

Yeah, fair point. Why come here when he can just preach to the faithful sheepiples in safety.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join