It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Accurate Member Predictions?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Passerby1996

for the post I referenced 13th zodiac claims to know occult symbolism. And used that to come up with there being a blood letting at the release of "Dark Knight Rising"

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 11:23 AM
link   
The Jesuit has predicted a few that ended up being right predicting a few earthquakes and an event in England that was antagonistic by Russia

.posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 02:36 AM link quote reply a reply to: Phage

Theres no specific science except that i noticed it like an indicator of sorts when i get these notions, this is a first public test for me, this happens all the time i haven't said anything to anyone cause people just wouldn't believe the things ive known before hand. i see breaking news and am like yea i knew that already so that im already detached from it
its weird to try to explain . Anyway watch Russia for the next few days their about to act up- badly... another test. we'll see what happens. till then stay safe.

edit on 25-11-2015 by GnosticMountain because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 11:41 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 01:00 PM
link   
forget accuracy, try to find predictions that do not foreshadow something bad.

find a 'cure' for something prediction.. or a movie franchise revival prediction, or next lottery winning numbers predictions, or anything 'good' or predictions that dont follow current eco-political trends...

ask why predictions on here have to predict bad things always, then look for 'accurate' member predictions... then rethink what members can 'predict'

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
forget accuracy, try to find predictions that do not foreshadow something bad.

find a 'cure' for something prediction.. or a movie franchise revival prediction, or next lottery winning numbers predictions, or anything 'good' or predictions that dont follow current eco-political trends...

ask why predictions on here have to predict bad things always, then look for 'accurate' member predictions... then rethink what members can 'predict'

Whenever someone DOES predict something good happening to the world though it's either completely ignored or seems too ridiculous to ever be true. It's a sad fact of human nature that negative events garner much more attention than good ones. This is because good events, from the most fundamental level of human psychology, aren't going to potentially kill you and might make death less likely. Therefore, since the chances at pain or death are nonexistent, it's ignored. In other words, the brain is thinking "What's the point of giving attention to something that will never permanently end my concious experience"? Bad events, however, DO have that potential. Therefore, we give much more attention to negativity than positivity.

I'm not saying this is right or moral. I'm saying that it's pretty much unavoidable. So when someone thinks about the future, their attention first goes to negativity before positivity.

In conclusion, it's pretty much hardwired in our brains to focus on negative outcomes when dealing with the future.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Personal predictions or observations I've made.

Told my family that something was off about jared folge during his weight loss transition. My exact words "There is something off about jared, like he could be a pedofile" during a subway commercial in 2007.

I knew there was something wrong with charlie sheen since "Tiger blood" and not just his drug addiction. Turns out thats around the time he was diagnosed.

I knew that the flouride in toothpaste would be proven to be detrimental to the enamel in teeth causing cavities. Said that in early 2003. I was 14 then.

My mom called me freaking about jared and the toothpaste thing. She tells people I can see into the future.

I don't think im clarvoyant* just very intuitive and in tune.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 07:29 PM
link   

I had posted a strange dream I had about Sylvia Brown 2 months before she died.

It was the only dream I ever had about her so I thought it strange,(it was certainly a paranormal dream) so I posted it in the paranormal section (Has anyone had more than one paranormal experience thread) and it also was accompanied the next night by a dream about two brothers fighting only to find the next day one had committed suicide in my other building, although that one I did not post until the next day due to having to deal with that situation.

They were not predictions, but they were precognitive dreams.
Here is a link to a thread where I put them together so you and anyone else can read the entire thing:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

That thread also has another one where someone asked me where the next news event would be that hits world wide news within 2 months and I saw Hawaii, didn't know what, just Hawaii, and less than a week later they had a 5.3 earthquake, which did run on several news stations, including CNN.
(you can see the post and a video about the EQ at the bottom of the same page)

People are harsh when you start to make predictions, or attempt to play with ESP
and the crowd can be brutal...
Which is why that thread is in the rant section...lol
edit on 25-11-2015 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darkblade71

I had posted a strange dream I had about Sylvia Brown 2 months before she died.

It was the only dream I ever had about her so I thought it strange,(it was certainly a paranormal dream) so I posted it in the paranormal section (Has anyone had more than one paranormal experience thread) and it also was accompanied the next night by a dream about two brothers fighting only to find the next day one had committed suicide in my other building, although that one I did not post until the next day due to having to deal with that situation.

They were not predictions, but they were precognitive dreams.
Here is a link to a thread where I put them together so you and anyone else can read the entire thing:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

That thread also has another one where someone asked me where the next news event would be that hits world wide news within 2 months and I saw Hawaii, didn't know what, just Hawaii, and less than a week later they had a 5.3 earthquake, which did run on several news stations, including CNN.
(you can see the post and a video about the EQ at the bottom of the same page)

People are harsh when you start to make predictions, or attempt to play with ESP
and the crowd can be brutal...
Which is why that thread is in the rant section...lol

That's interesting you have these visions. It's weird that the people who seem to have the most accurate predictions are the ones who weren't looking to predict anything in the first place (except that part where you told someone about Hawaii, but that was after you had those precognitive dreams). Just out of curiosity, do you see anymore disasters occurring near the end of November? It's related to another thread I started not too long ago, in fact you might've already commented on it. Doesn't matter if you've seen the thread yet or not, I'm just wondering what you see happening in these final days of November.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlongCamePaul
Personal predictions or observations I've made.

Told my family that something was off about jared folge during his weight loss transition. My exact words "There is something off about jared, like he could be a pedofile" during a subway commercial in 2007.

I knew there was something wrong with charlie sheen since "Tiger blood" and not just his drug addiction. Turns out thats around the time he was diagnosed.

I knew that the flouride in toothpaste would be proven to be detrimental to the enamel in teeth causing cavities. Said that in early 2003. I was 14 then.

My mom called me freaking about jared and the toothpaste thing. She tells people I can see into the future.

I don't think im clarvoyant* just very intuitive and in tune.

It's still interesting to see that someone can just know the deepest secrets about a person just by looking at them. I kinda have that, too, although I'm never certain about anything I assume and end up losing interest.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: GnosticMountain
The Jesuit has predicted a few that ended up being right predicting a few earthquakes and an event in England that was antagonistic by Russia

.posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 02:36 AM link quote reply a reply to: Phage

Theres no specific science except that i noticed it like an indicator of sorts when i get these notions, this is a first public test for me, this happens all the time i haven't said anything to anyone cause people just wouldn't believe the things ive known before hand. i see breaking news and am like yea i knew that already so that im already detached from it
its weird to try to explain . Anyway watch Russia for the next few days their about to act up- badly... another test. we'll see what happens. till then stay safe.

Sorry it took a while to reply. Mind if I put your precognitive abilities to the test? What significant events do you see happening in what's left of this November? I'm just curious, as I've been having visions of something big on the horizon. Maybe you could see something I haven't seen as of yet?

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Honestly. no.

I'm baffled by what has been occurring over the last few months.
It almost feels like being caught in a dream.

I have my own hunches and things that I watch for,
but I have not had anything that I can say with any certainty is a premonition or dream about the current situation.

Another thread you can check is this one:
2015 Predictions
That was a thread for the year 2015 with predictions by ATS members

edit on 25-11-2015 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Honestly. no.

I'm baffled by what has been occurring over the last few months.
It almost feels like being caught in a dream.

I have my own hunches and things that I watch for,
but I have not had anything that I can say with any certainty is a premonition or dream about the current situation.

That's actually good you don't see anythinh bad happening in November. I don't want anything to happen along the lines of what I'm seeing. I just can't shake the feeling that, whatever happens and where it happens, something is going to cause the coalition against ISIS to send troops onto the ground to stop their self-imposed caliphate. I pray this invasion doesn't happen, even though I'm not a religious person. It will mean something horrible-enough happened that the world sets aside the tragedy of the Iraq War and begins another one.
edit on 25-11-2015 by Passerby1996 because: additional details

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Do your best to acknowledge it and then let it go.
I know it is easier said than done, but you have posted your vision,
there is not much else to do.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 08:26 PM
link   
ok, so I went and got all the "predictions" or what I like to call "automatic writings" from readings with my friend.

I feel compelled to share this one:

on august 28th (no year)
Bus 28
Kids die
*there is a specific city, she is a local psychic, meaning she gets local readings.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Do your best to acknowledge it and then let it go.
I know it is easier said than done, but you have posted your vision,
there is not much else to do.

Agreed, and thank you for the advice. Really, it's appreciated. This vision just came during particularly difficult time in my life, which obviously doesn't help matters in the slightest. When you're suffering from symptoms of depression all motivation to seek enjoyment is sucked out of you. All that's left is the negative, which is why it seems I've been obsessing over this vision all this time. In reality, my vision might be skewed due to my negative emotional state and racing thoughts.

But this paranoia-derived-depression has been going on as long as I could remember, arguably since I was barely three years old. I don't want to derail this thread with my own personal issues, so I'm going to write a thread detailing what's been happening lately in my life and try and get some answers and support from the community. I'm not suicidal and never have been, but I just need to find a way out of this hole I seem to have fallen into because I've had enough of always distrusting everyone and have also had enough of my selfishness.

Just to remind everyone: This thread is for predictions. The thread I'm going to post soon is going to be about my personal issues and if anyone can help or relate. Don't mix the two.

Again, thank you Dark.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 08:50 PM
link   
please don't feel like you are spiraling, you are there, no need to spiral. just be and let the dust settle.

Ive been there.

now this prediction, unfortunately, has truth.

don't let it bother you, you have no control.

just take control of what you can (you life) and let the dust settle.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Well, if it helps to know,
most psychics I have known through out the years suffer from anxiety and depression of some kind,
so no worries, you'll be ok.

It is normal when you are "sensitive" .

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Well, if it helps to know,
most psychics I have known through out the years suffer from anxiety and depression of some kind,
so no worries, you'll be ok.

It is normal when you are "sensitive" .

Yeah, that's true. I've always been very sensitive to other people's emotions, and apparently the future as well.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: veracity
ok, so I went and got all the "predictions" or what I like to call "automatic writings" from readings with my friend.

I feel compelled to share this one:

on august 28th (no year)
Bus 28
Kids die
*there is a specific city, she is a local psychic, meaning she gets local readings.

Strange. I think someone in the other thread I made said something about an event occurring on the 28th as well. Lst me try to find it.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 09:32 PM
link   

you find anything? please let me know

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join