It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Accurate Member Predictions?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: veracity
ok, so I went and got all the "predictions" or what I like to call "automatic writings" from readings with my friend.

I feel compelled to share this one:

on august 28th (no year)
Bus 28
Kids die
*there is a specific city, she is a local psychic, meaning she gets local readings.

a reply to: Passerby1996

I found the post. It's not really related in terms of content, but the date also relates to the 28th. His dream states it's of November. Now that I think about it, this could just be a coincidence, but you never know:

originally posted by: NightFlight
Its been about six weeks ago, but I had a dream that I remembered because I rarely dream and even more rarely do I remember them. In my dream, I had cornered something that looked very closely like the predator in the Arnold Schwarzenegger movies, cornered it inside a small room of something and right before what ever was supposed to happen the predator looked me in the eyes and said "beware November 28", then the dream ended.

I put it here for the record in case anything happens, hopefully not.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: veracity

I just posted it above this reply.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Interesting, when she says a date its always usually by season, a month before or after.
so friends in the south, do not let you children ride bus 28 on the 28th of a late summer month...just sayin

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 09:41 PM
link   
the way he describes it sounds terrorists like.

prob coincidence, but prob not...no such thing as coincidence

edit on 25-11-2015 by veracity because: no such thing as coincidence

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: veracity
the way he describes it sounds terrorists like.

prob coincidence, but prob not...no such thing as coincidence

Perhaps. It just doesn't make sense to me why a terrorist would choose to bomb a city during a time when most people with jobs are on thanksgiving break and not working downtown. But, yet again, you never know what those crazies are thinking.

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 05:35 AM
link   
I had a dream about this building being on fire and I was in there trying to find my way out with a big group of people. The elevators weren't working and there was fire and smoke coming up the stairs. This man kneeled down and placed my hand onto his and he needed to show me something. The ceiling started to collapse, so I made my way to a window and the man followed me and said, "It's not over yet". People were running by me and pushing me so they could stand in the window too. Some pushed others out of the window. Some jumped. A huge shadow was cast over where I was standing, but the blackness only lasted for a second. A loud explosion sounded off and I felt a hand on my back and seconds later, I was plunging toward the ground.

I woke up instantly, hyperventilating and with the feeling that I had fallen, but I was in the middle of my bed and I was safe. My mom came in my room because she heard me scream and she had genuinely thought that something bad had happened to me. I told her what had happened in the dream - that I was in a tall building that was on fire and the only way out was jumping.

I was 6 years old. A little over a week later, 9/11 happened. I didn't understand it at the time, but my mom did. She still gets the look of pure horror on her face whenever the dream gets brought up.

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 09:51 AM
link   
The only specific prediction I have seen on here that panned out spot on is the user who predicted bats falling out of the sky in Australia.

Prediction Nov 7 2013,

Original Prediction ATS Source

Thurisaz
ok for a long time now, I have seen things, had dreams etc. Much of my understanding of what I would see was confusing and at times I did not know how to describe them.

...ok so next issue is (2) I keep seeing black bats landing on the rooftops of Australian houses/suburbs.

Incident occurs Jan 9, 2014

News: Bats falling out of sky australia

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Someone posted about dreams they had regarding Michael Schumacher's accident and it was pretty spooky. Years before it happened.

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 11:02 AM
link   
this is it

A few years ago I had a dream in which formula one racing driver Micheal schumacher went missing in the mountains. It was a really big story worldwide, all over the news and the papers.
The thing is that I didn't realise that it was a dream until that afternoon when my husband returned home from work and I asked if he'd heard about it (I hadn't read the paper or watched the news that day) It was only after I had watched the news that I realised that nothing had happened and that I must have dreamt it, but it has always stuck in my mind.
It was probably just a really vivid dream but if anything like this does happen at least I have got it on here as proof that I saw it coming.

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: sg1642

missing in the mountains isn't really a prediction of a skiing accident...just sayin. Not that it couldn't be construed as some cryptic hint.

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Just something I knew without a doubt. Nothing more than that.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join