It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Downing of Su-24 preplanned provocation -Russia

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 05:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Flight radar shows turkish airspace violations.

As for pre planned Russia was warned last month that any further airspace violations would be met with force were they not?

As for pre planned on Russias part they werent even attacking ISIS so why were they there?

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 05:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Do you have Tourette syndrome?

It would be sad if the best and only argument is they were warned since October. So that's the official rebuttal?

The west needs better script writers.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Engage the topic it and dont make it personal.

Russia was warned.. Last month as well as before being shotdown.
edit on 26-11-2015 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Than stop acting like a broken record. If that is all you have to add than thanks for your contribution.

You made your point....several times, yes, October I get it. It is firmly planted in my skull, thanks.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 05:55 AM
link   
A circular discussion

No you didn’t.

Yes we did

No you didn’t.

Yes we did.

ANKARA, Turkey - Turkey has released audio recordings of what it says are the Turkish military's warnings to the pilot of the Russian plane that was shot down at the border with Syria.

The recordings made available to The Associated Press on Thursday indicate that the plane was warned several times that it was approaching Turkey's airspace and asked to change course.

The voice is heard saying: "This is Turkish Air Force speaking on guard. You are approaching Turkish airspace. Change your heading south immediately.”

www.ctvnews.ca...

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 06:11 AM
link   
a reply to: masqua

Yeah I'm beginning to lose sense of what's what. Maybe you can help.

Here's a control question:

If my butt is firmly on the couch, does that mean I'm sitting or standing?

I'll tell you what I'm thinking after a response so I don't skew the results. Thanks in advance.

To illustrate my point:

Gripping new details of the rescue of the downed Russian Su-24 pilot have been revealed. The details are straight out of the movie “Black Hawk Down,” and reveal how Russian Marines saved the pilot in a breath-taking frontline op involving a fierce shootout with militants.

I mean really? Who benefits here? Any way Ankara spins this it is bad publicity whereas Russia gets to play the heroes. Soaking it up too it seems.

What a stupid thing to do. I still can't believe Turkey actually gave Russia such a fine piece of propaganda. Wow maybe desperation on the cusp of madness. I mean we are talking about Erdogen.
edit on 26-11-2015 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 06:18 AM
link   

I have no idea what your butt has to do with this topic... so no comment there.

I would, however, be interested in your thoughts of the recorded warnings posted in the AP story.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 06:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: masqua

I have no idea what your butt has to do with this topic... so no comment there.

I would, however, be interested in your thoughts of the recorded warnings posted in the AP story.

Well it's coming from Ankara so I'll have to take it with a grain of salt. Could be recorded after the event and I don't know what technology they use for official communication to know if it can even be validated.

That said, it also wouldn't surprise me at all if they did receive multiple warnings. Hence the dilemma with my butt.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 06:27 AM
link   

And the opposite story is coming from Moscow. So who is telling the truth... the pilot or the Turks?

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 06:28 AM
link   

remeber turkey killed that pretty journalist while she was investigating them helping ISIS. they are impulsive and think they are above the law. so doing stupid things is kinda their forte.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 06:29 AM
link   

well the turks did just kill a guy. perfect time to lie is right after you gone and did something stupid.

but i dont really think its all that important. what is important is why it happened and what comes of it.
edit on 26-11-2015 by AVoiceOfReason because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 06:33 AM
link   
a reply to: AVoiceOfReason

Like shooting down a Russian aircraft?
Or violating Turkish airspace?

Why it happened is liked to the above.
edit on 26-11-2015 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 06:45 AM
link   

hey dude sorry im talking about something else. like big picture stuff.
edit on 26-11-2015 by AVoiceOfReason because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: AVoiceOfReason

and I responded to your post based on what you tried to imply.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: AVoiceOfReason

well the turks did just kill a guy. perfect time to lie is right after you gone and did something stupid.

but i dont really think its all that important. what is important is why it happened and what comes of it.

Who killed the other pilot? Was it anti-Assad militants or Turkish military? We know the Turks took the surviving pilot into custody and he's still alive.

Turkmen rebels shot the second pilot?

If Turkey shot down the plane to help the Turkmen rebels in Syria, von Hlatky said, that opens up a "broader dynamic here … in the context of a war zone."

Another factor adding to the complexity of the situation, she said, are reports that the Turkmen rebels shot the two Russian pilots after they ejected from the plane and parachuted to the ground.

If that happened, she said, it would be a breach of United Nations laws governing military conflict.

www.cbc.ca...

The accusations floating around are a perfect example of the 'Fog of War' where lies and provocations are as prolific as fleas on a wild dog.

I can't wait until the truth is established, if it ever is.
edit on 26/11/15 by masqua because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 07:45 PM
link   

dude idanno. here let me give you a star. there you go.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 07:57 PM
link   

idano. i feel as if this isnt really one of those issues thats going to see the light of day. i think what important is the rhetoric around turkey and their actions. people from the Eu, and the US have been speaking of turkey as almost a spoiled child and trying to cut ties. AlphaPred hinted that the turks are sort of being set up. It doesnt seem all that far fetched. but if it is the case we have to assume that RU,EU, and US are basically working together. that would beg the question of why have this elaborate song and dance they are putting on. i guess time will tell.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join