It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Downing of Su-24 preplanned provocation -Russia

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 05:41 AM
link   

The downing of a Russian warplane in Syria by Turkey appears to be a pre-planned provocation, the Russian Foreign Minister said. Ankara failed to communicate with Russia over the incident, he added.

Can anyone find a video feed please? MSN are too busy talking about Trump's dancing Muslims. Please and thanks.

www.rt.com...

ETA- here's is a link for live feed.

www.rt.com...

edit on 25-11-2015 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 05:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Lavrov is on RT now speaking.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 05:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: ken10

Lavrov is on RT now speaking.

I know, I can't find a live feed on RT's website. Wish our news would, you know journalize or some #.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Lavrov- "NATO covering for what Turkey did"

Bold statement.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Pre planned?

I guess you could make that argument since turkey warned russia back in october to stop violating its airspace and what would happen if they continued.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 05:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
Pre planned?

I guess you could make that argument since turkey warned russia back in october to stop violating its airspace and what would happen if they continued.

He said he has evidence that Turkey set them up and have been looking for a context to do exactly this.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 06:00 AM
link   
He also accused Turkey of allowing terrorists to sell Syrian human body parts in Turkish territory on the black market.

Several Turkish officials are working with the terrorists to sell oil.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Of course he is saying that. Putin is all about image and the fact turkey, a nato member, shot down a russian aiorcraft violating its airspace makes putin look foolish. Even more so since he cant respond.

All he has left is the russian propaganda machine to paint an image of turkey that gains him the support of the russian people. Its the same tactic he used in Georgia... and Ukraine... Belarus and now turkey.

link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
He also accused Turkey of allowing terrorists to sell Syrian human body parts in Turkish territory on the black market.

Can't watch it now, I am sure it will be uploaded to YouTube soon after he finishes speaking yes? Sounds like a very direct speech

link   
Dp
edit on 25-11-2015 by sosobad because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 06:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

give it up.
you dont shoot down a plane for entering for 17seconds.

The US and Turkey discussed it and agree'd to shoot down a jet if it came close enough. the radar info, statements were all prepared in advance. If you want to use technicalities then lets look at the past 15yrs of illegal airspace incursions by the west.

Whats happening now is a major chess game. the West is getting its ar$e handed to it.. Its a game that started nearly 2 decades ago and has nothing to do with todays leadership.

They want stupid fools to sit around arguing over how many seconds the jet entered or how many warnings..

edit on am604308252015-11-25T06:04:20-06:00062015p by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 06:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

Source please...

The same story was used against ukraine by russia and I imagine, just like then, its a bs story.

source please.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 06:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

You do when russia violated Turkish airspace before in october and ignored warnings. You guys can try to distract / ignore that all you want the fact remains russia violated airspace and lost a jet for their arrogance.
edit on 25-11-2015 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 06:16 AM
link   

He also brings other interesting tid bits into the interview .

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 06:20 AM
link   
The source is the point of the OP. This is what the Foreign Minister is saying during a live interview apparently only being reported on RT.

link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

The entire ME is working with ISIS to sell their oil. It's no different than the UN Oil for Food scandal back in the Saddam days. Even Syria is selling ISIS oil. Where do you think ISIS is getting so much of their funding from and why do you think no one has bothered to bomb ISIS's oil infrastructure?

It would create too much of an oil crunch for too many.

link   

a reply to: Agit8dChop

You do when russia violated Turkish airspace before in october and ignored warnings. You guys can try to distract / ignore that all you want the fact remains russia violated airspace and lost a jet for their arrogance.

I wonder, Do you still get paid for repeating the same lines over and over ?

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: ken10

Nope i dont get paid for countering Russian propaganda and russian ignorance. Do you resort to personal attacks when your position is called into question?
edit on 25-11-2015 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 06:25 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Now if you can get the pro russians to understand that.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 06:30 AM
link   

a reply to: ken10

Nope i dont get paid for countering Russian propaganda and russian ignorance. Do you resort to personal attacks when your position is called into question?

Its not a personal attack, its just that you have become so obvious, and the lack of stars for your posts show who is the ignorant one....This is not a we Vs Russia campaign, it is the good people of the world against evil.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join