It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Downing of Su-24 preplanned provocation -Russia

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Interestingly neither of those publicly published documents contain anything about space....a good indication of "produced for public consumption"

I'm a little indisposed right now but I'll pop up a redacted page or 2 a wee bit later ......right here
a reply to: stumason

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 03:27 PM
link   
As promised, a little bit to tease, but very heavily redacted to cover my back

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: AlphaPred

Does it saying anything specifically about ME strategic goals, specifically in regards to Syria?

Might I also suggest working with ATS ownership for proper decimination. I'd hate to see you banned.
edit on 25-11-2015 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Alpha,we weaponised space?

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Don't worry, I'm very very cautious of exactly what I post, disguising facts as speculation and anything official that I may repeat is easily discarded as just another conspiracy nuts ramblings
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Additionally I'm now tucked up in bed .....
Setraline
Quitiapine
And my favourite......lorazepam
Yes I'm a super duper shot to bits trooper!

I'll have a good read tomorrow, pull in some other sources and references and either post here or PM you my best interpretation of what's been provided and how it fits with what I already know
edit on 25/11/2015 by AlphaPred because: Added coz I'm a crazy guy

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 04:19 PM
link   
No

WE haven't
a reply to: Whereismypassword

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: ken10

originally posted by: alienjuggalo

originally posted by: ken10

originally posted by: alienjuggalo
a reply to: ken10

and the lack of stars for your posts show who is the ignorant one

What an ignorant thing to say.

Not really, I star posts that I agree with, and in the past probably starred a few of xcathdras posts...On this issue I believe he/she is wrong and I was merely pointing out that imo the lack of stars on his/hers posts on this issue showed that no-one agreed with their view.

Stars mean exactly jack sh%%...

Really ?....So why would they be there...next you will be telling me you have never starred a post

I mean it doesnt make you smarter or your opinion any more valid and you dont "win the argument" because you have a few more people om ATS that agree with you..

I have more stars than you so I won lol.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 05:06 AM
link   
a reply to: luthier

You guys really need to stop being jealous of NATO and the fact the ussr, warsaw pact and putin are a failure. Trying to drag down successful groups to cover putins failure is getting old.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 05:08 AM
link   
a reply to: ken10

Who haas more stars / flags? Me or you?

Thats right - me - by a LOT.

Can we get back on topic instead of playing whose e-peen is bigger?

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 05:10 AM
link   
well seeing as the plane was only in turkey for 17 seconds and was shot down seems reasonable. the navigator said they were given no warning. so that kind of puts the spontaneity of the attack in question.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 05:14 AM
link   
a reply to: AVoiceOfReason

Yeah becausethe Kremlin didnt give the pilot his testimony.

The fact they admitted they were in Turkish airspace... again... russia is wrong.

They were also specifically warned when they violated turkish airspace in october. Just as syria shot down a turkish warplane for barely violating its airspace. I didnt see you guys bitching then?

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 05:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

yeah dude your right, the pilot did deserve to die. and his navigator is definitely lying. your right, now that ive agreed with you please leave me alone. thank you =D
edit on 26-11-2015 by AVoiceOfReason because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 05:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: AVoiceOfReason

yeah dude your right, the pilot did deserve to die. and his navigator is definitely lying. your right, now that ive agreed with you please leave me alone. thank you =D

No more than the passenger of KAL 007 deserved to die. Yes he is lying since he also claimed they didnt enter turkish airspace yet they did.
edit on 26-11-2015 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 05:22 AM
link   
a reply to: AVoiceOfReason

Thanks for posting.

You know, I keep getting this feeling and maybe it's something another poster said, but obviously Russia receives top notch intelligence which I doubt anyone will dispute.

It's almost certain this wasn't spontaneous although I have no proof and the Russians made several claims with no actual proof yet. So if Turkey was planning something like this, than I doubt they were the actual masterminds of the idea which is why America was so quick to reinforce Turkeys storyline.

If Russia received intelligence and let it happen or willingly provided the opportunity than I would say that changes the dynamic. Could it be possible Russia is cahooting with the U.S. And setting the stage for Turkey as a fall guy? Or maybe Russia still let it happen but wasn't cahooting just simply flipped a bitch back on the perpetrators.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 05:24 AM
link   

And what about Russia's actions being pre-planned to force a response from Turkey? Is that not a possibility?

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 05:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

And what about Russia's actions being pre-planned to force a response from Turkey? Is that not a possibility?

...........isn't that what I just said?

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 05:28 AM
link   

ive been thinking that since ukraine started popping off in 2013. sadly cant really find any sort of proof of this but it seems more and more likely. the political world is complicated. there isnt just two guys fighting each other, its alot of guys and alot of interests. its only logical to think that there may be alliances that an outside observer would find unlikely.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 05:31 AM
link   

i know dude i agree. we dont have to argue anymore, i hold the same viewpoints and opinions as you. you dont have to bother me anymore.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 05:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

originally posted by: Xcathdra

...........isn't that what I just said?

I dont believe so since your post revolves around Russia ignoring Turkrys actions / allowing it to happen. My question deals with Russia intentionally causing the incident. If thats what you meant then ok, and I did not take it that way.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 05:40 AM
link   

If Russia knew Turkey was looking for such a context and continuously circled back several times near the border but not crossing (isn't that what flight radar said?), receives multiple warnings than crossing into Turkey it would essentially be cat and mouse game and one could certainly argue that Russia set Turkey up.

But that is of course highly speculative but not outside the realm of possibility.

It still begs the question, why then was Turkey planning this anyway? Who were they planning with? If Turkey is flying American hardware don't they have to advise America of their intent?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join