It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US double standards at their finest.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: AVoiceOfReason
a reply to: WeRpeons

well thats a whole other discussion. testing the waters is an essential strategy. russia does it. us does it. its just a fact of war. sadly the turks have no problem taking drastic measures when it comes to security. they killed that pretty US journalist who was investigating how they were helping isis. they pretty much DGAF.

So what should we do? Tell Turkey that we're ready to lob nukes at Moscow because they possibly flew over a tiny sliver of Turkish airspace?

Don't you think that's a bit extreme?

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: AVoiceOfReason

well thats a whole other discussion. testing the waters is an essential strategy. russia does it. us does it. its just a fact of war.

Two wrongs don't make a right. If you play with fire expect to someday get burned. Russia's luck ran out. Russia wasn't at war with Turkey. I do think Turkey took it way too far by shooting and killing the pilot and the Russian marine who was sent out to rescue them.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

dude what are you talking about? im against turkeys actions. they did a bad thing. and the US/NATO are being hypocrites. i thought i made that clear.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

well i wouldnt say their luck ran out. as dirty as it is this is very good for russia. its terrible that a pilot who was helping with the fight against ISIS was shot down and thats all i really care about. but this is in no way bad for russia. never let a serious crisis go to waste, if you catch my drift.
edit on 24-11-2015 by AVoiceOfReason because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad

So all of us NATO members can just pick and choose which government we want to follow? I don't recall anything in the UN charter about that. I think the American people stood up before and told our government quite clearly,no to Syria. We don't want in there and its not our circus to get involved in. Like it or not Assad was voted in by his people! That is not our business. So I guess if another country is sick of our government they can just ignore it and do what they want with any activists here? No.The sitting government has rule. If the people don't like it they can go to the polls and vote in someone else. Let them change their own government. We make crappy cops.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Dimithae

Voting isn't always it, sometimes a revolution is called for.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: sycomix

Agreed, so let THEM have a revolution. We don't need to be invited to every party.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by AVoiceOfReason

Come on VoiceofReason do it for yourself. The world’s tallest waterslide.

Puleease. There is a thing where you don’t dwell on the bad but totally shoving off reality for constant regiment of stupid day in and day out, with the hurricanes, and yadda yadda, nicky haley, and Ben Affleck’s button missing on his pants. That is different. But we can invest in the Bosnian coat of arms. And Senator dorgans speech about Glass steagall will have to be put on hold. I don't know where the Robocop robots are yet. Hopefully we don't see them. Hopefully if we do they will be on the side of good like Peter Weller. The truth is worse than this movie.
And now we have to read about how Paris Hilton is doing selfies with Fidel Castro’s son. You know I do believe in things. Not everything the military does is right.They are probably teaching the military weird things now. I bet I would have a higher life expectancy in Sierre Leone.
As part of rewilding. As part of Agenda 21 of America. I have a feeling that I can outlast this thing.
VoiceofReason do you have a mustache cup?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join