It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia is having Turkey this christmas

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 05:56 PM
link   
This is not good at all, after the downing of the Russian bomber, Putin is going to be looking for revenge. This man fights bears in his underpants before supper!
Why oh why Turkey would you do this?
I think someone with some sense needs to step up in the political arena and tell all of Syria and the nations that have got themselves into this mess to chill the **** out.
I do think though, that if this goes bad, that Obama is going to go down in history as the cause. He drew that line in the sand a couple of years ago in Syria, watched while it was crossed and then demonstrated to the whole world how weak he was.
A weak president of the USA is very dangerous for world peace.
Dont forget to add the stuffing AND cranberry sauce!

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Ectospasm

Nah, we don't eat Turkey at Christmas ... and I think Thanks Giving is passed by already.

Putin is level headed, thank god ... so nothing will happen.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Turkey did this intentionally to drive a wedge between NATO and Russia but more importantly France. They see Frances new cooperation with Russia as the rapid death nail to their ISIS troops in Syria and Iraq.

I hope Turkey pays dearly. They are the main supporters of ISIS and they need to be given a beat down.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Was it Turkey that actually did it or some kind of terror sits or freedom fighters..

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Why oh why Turkey would you do this?

First thing I asked myself when I heard this.

But's what done is done. I am going to try my best, to put a little bit of faith in Putin and NATO here (laugh, hiss, boo, throw tomatoes at your screen, whatever) but I'm going to hope they get a handle on this with diplomacy, and working it out.

I know we all perceive Putin as the big bad bear, but I don't think he wants to start a WW *I'm pretending we don't already have one* I think they will be able to work something out.

SOMEBODY is going to have to apologize. One of them will. We'll see. I actually believe it will be the bigger man, and I think that man will be Vladimir Putin.

For what's it worth.

edit on 11/24/2015 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: bjarneorn

Putin is level headed, thank god ... so nothing will happen.

Putin is but you can bet money on Turkey doing something else that will cause the mighty bear to rear up and give Turkey a smack it wont forget.

If the Russian pilots are still alive, Putin is just staying calm till he gets them back.

NATO is off their rocker for backing Turkey in this when it is so dam obvious they are supporting ISIS and did this just to drive a wedge between France and Russia.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

Was it Turkey that actually did it or some kind of terror sits or freedom fighters..

Turkey had two F-16s down the defenseless SU-24. The SU-24 will have SU-27 or SU-30s watching their backs from now on. Missile cruisers off the coast armed and ready to smoke anything that approaches the area in a hostile manner.

The SU-24 was only in Turkish air space for maybe 5 seconds if at all so it was clearly intentional by Turkey. It takes more than that to track and get a fix on the plane. They knew it was a harmless SU-24 and was not a threat to them.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

They have admitted it.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Russia is having Turkey this christmas

More like spam in a can.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Patriotsrevenge

The SU-24 was only in Turkish air space for maybe 5 seconds if at all so it was clearly intentional by Turkey. It takes more than that to track and get a fix on the plane. They knew it was a harmless SU-24 and was not a threat to them.

n a letter to the U.N. Security Council, Turkey said it had shot down the jet while in Turkish air space. Along with a second plane, the aircraft had flown more than a mile into Turkey for 17 seconds, despite being warned 10 times in five minutes while approaching to change direction, the letter said.

Link

They were warned 10 time before entering Turkish air space, and also intentional by the Russian pilots as well.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Please direct your replies to this ongoing thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

thanks

join