It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is a fast moving helicopter..right ?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I recorded this footage a while a back and uploaded to Youtube theres no sound in the video due to driver problems but have reviewed the original 8mm recording since. I can just about make out rotor blade sound near to the end which leads me to think this is a helicopter.

My problem is the speed in which this craft moves and would like your opinion. Can helicopters move this fast from a hovering position ?

I really can't make my mind up UFO or helicopter ? ATS members have helped before and hopefully i can put this one to rest.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: anomalie

there's nothing truly spectacular about this video, we can safely add this into the - glowing blurred object category that unfortunately all but literally a few fall in. Even if it were a helicopter there is no way to prove that it is,and judging by speed alone it could be a bird with a glow stick, a balloon, a drone, a helicopter, alien invaders; heh, well you get the point
edit on 24-11-2015 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 05:48 PM
link   
That'll be an Eurocopter EC135 P2 reg G-POLA west midlands police helo
going from 0 to its top of about 150 in not long at all.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

I get your point apart from helicopter ive pretty much ruled out everything else out...so what do think it is if you had to take educated guess ?

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: ShayneJUK

Thanks
gonna have look that up ..did they have those in 2008 ?

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Well a helicopter is probably a safe bet rather then alien invaders. What did you see? What made you draw camera to the object, I think it's great you are a sky watcher but more context could probably help.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: ShayneJUK
That'll be an Eurocopter EC135 P2 reg G-POLA west midlands police helo
going from 0 to its top of about 150 in not long at all.

This made me laugh, how on earth could you possibly ascertain that from the video hahaha. I think OP this guy is having a laugh.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 05:59 PM
link   

yes but back then it was G-WMAO also an EC135

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 06:00 PM
link   

because its a helo with a searchlight and as i grew up there i saw it regularly its the local police force helicopter
with its "nightsun" search light on

next

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Do you know of any bird species that use glow sticks? Just had to ask

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Yes ive seen those helicopters and even recorded footage but have never seen them move that fast considering the distance. Impressive speed

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 06:02 PM
link   
It's not remarkably fast, but if you could see Helicopter blades, it's likely a helicopter of some sort. A manual focus might have helped too with all those tall obstructions in the view to see better through the camera..

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Dimithae

Lol, no but perhaps she filmed one in the U.K

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 06:07 PM
link   
in 08 the force helicopter was just about the only aircraft you would see over the built up area of
Birmingham with any regularity.

as CAA rules about flying around the area are restrictive as it forms part of the controlled airspace
around Birmingham airport there are not the fleets of news and TV helicopters you see in the states
and drones didn't exist.
edit on 24/11/15 by ShayneJUK because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 06:09 PM
link   
It's just the planet Venus, reflecting off swamp gas magnified by a temperature inversion and ice crystals in the atmosphere causing a lens flare.

Or it's a helicopter.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 06:12 PM
link   

I never said it was alien spacecraft. What would you like to know ?

It looked like a bright star or planet, white and never changed colour as it appears in video. I recorded it using Canon G1000 or Canon G45Hi and started moving really fast until it was out of view.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: ShayneJUK

Next? Ok buddy well I was thinking it was a flying unicorn with pixie dust trail riding an invisible rainbow. I know because I've been around a lot and I know stuff.
edit on 24-11-2015 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

No blades or any shape discernible just bright white light with a few flashes

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Looks like the "Golden Goose" ejectedt a person in an egg from the nest in the clouds and it started to fly. It's tail pipe is spitting g out purple haze.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: trifecta

after further review, i fully agree that is absolutely what it is.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join