It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to bypass karma..

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: _damon

I agree there is a truth common to us all, but interpretations vary, so does that then make one's interpreted truth, reality incorrect just because another has not interpreted it that way. I say, 'no', there are many interpreted truths and very few words are needed to relay this message, unless one is of the opinion and/or ungoverned psyche and trying to sway others' to their particular realized truth. But, this is neither here nor there, because either you can manipulate your karma or you can't at this point in time.

edit on 9-12-2015 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: CosmicWanderer
No argument required.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: SystemResistor
If "karma" is a universal force, you can only bypass it by engaging with individuals whom have made some sort of promise not to participate in it - if you were to create any "karma" with other people the venture would fail.

Which is why Buddhist Lamas or Christian Monks/Nuns live within an an isolated conclave (the western do not have this clue as to eastern ideology of Karma). They think by isolating themselves from the world and pledging an alliance to Jesus is enough.
edit on 9-12-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: _damon
No exception to what; mine (OR YOUR) judgemental tommyknocker EGO ENGORGED speaking point?

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Karma is what we reap through all our actions, every action leads to an outcome, that is karma.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Sense of humor needed (serious).

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: earthling42
Karma is what we reap through all our actions, every action leads to an outcome, that is karma.

Not sure why anyone buys into this ideology unless a systematic drilled dogma through generations of acceptance.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

Your actions do not have an outcome?

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Your actions do not have an outcome?

Great question. Yes; those acted out of or with 'free will' to advance ones soul. I see this as a positive. Not the idea of the negative "Karma" engenders. Two separate awareness.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing
Sense of humor needed (serious).

You have a rather confusing manner about you, if you are unaware of this fact then I apologize. However, first you tell me that no argument is required and then you tell me that a sense of humor is necessary. Both statements are, in fact, true for life in a general sense. I find it interesting that there is this argument like ego and karma go right together and I suppose, in some ways, they do, but at the same time they don't. Ah, the quantum nature of our reality is ever-present and always at work.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 08:27 PM
link   
originally posted by: CosmicWanderer

vhb: Sense of humor needed (serious).

CosmicWanderer: You have a rather confusing manner about you, if you are unaware of this fact then I apologize. However, first you tell me that no argument is required and then you tell me that a sense of humor is necessary.

Why an argument and based upon anything but a rational look see.

Cosmic: Both statements are, in fact, true for life in a general sense;. I find it interesting that there is this argument like ego and karma go right together and I suppose, in some ways, they do, but at the same time they don't. Ah, the quantum nature of our reality is ever-present and always at work.

Only because IT is looking for the answer *twisting* it out of us (its children) one way or another because it is too lazy to do so for Itself, OR it is an information based binary system that relies upon the physical (it created) to tell IT: YOU DO EXIST (look at your creations as proof). Religious belief systems allowed to run rampant in false being the most deadly of late.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 09:47 PM
link   

interesting notion. perspective determines the difference in all matters. damned if you do, damned if you don't, depending on how you look at it...and depending on how you define damned. For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction. This is a law of nature, which is then contradicted by theory...chaos theory to be precise. a butterfly flapping its wings creates a typhoon on the opposite side of the world...so how is a butterfly flapping its wings equivalent and opposite the energy of a typhoon? think the only way these two would be tied would be through karma

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 09:54 PM
link   

There's so much that happens in life, how we react, what we do in life, consciously, unconsciously, how we behave, how we treat our family and friends, this determines how we will fare in life.
every energy we send out will find its way back to us.
This energy can be in the form of words, gestures or actual deeds, every action will lead to a reaction, that to me is karma.

If there is question of 'acted out of free will' to advance one's soul, we must already have an idea in the mind of what an advanced soul is.
In other words we already know it, and act accordingly to become it?
If not, how can we act out of free will to advance one's soul, while we do not know the outcome?

Can you give a definition of 'soul'?

Personally i'd rather use psyche, meaning life breath, the life principle in humans and animals.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 10:09 PM
link   

interesting notion. perspective determines the difference in all matters. damned if you do, damned if you don't, depending on how you look at it...and depending on how you define damned. For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction. This is a law of nature, which is then contradicted by theory...chaos theory to be precise. a butterfly flapping its wings creates a typhoon on the opposite side of the world...so how is a butterfly flapping its wings equivalent and opposite the energy of a typhoon? think the only way these two would be tied would be through karma.

You have one perspective only; the one you observe as your perception (alone you as an individualized soul). All else could actually be a creation of yours; to suit your soul growth needs (how do you know what you are experiencing now is REAL; or your minds fabrication). Karma is false dogma as is a negative ADD. The universe is built upon growth ONLY, not upon negatives that could undermine its beauty. Chaos is the only other force that is causative for change/but it is a safe change, predictable.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 10:21 PM
link   

earthling42: There's so much that happens in life, how we react, what we do in life, consciously, unconsciously, how we behave, how we treat our family and friends, this determines how we will fare in life.
every energy we send out will find its way back to us.This energy can be in the form of words, gestures or actual deeds, every action will lead to a reaction, that to me is karma.

Are you enslaved to this idea; yet noble seems contrary to what free will would question as to Intent? Reason? Purpose?

earthling42; If there is question of 'acted out of free will' to advance one's soul, we must already have an idea in the mind of what an advanced soul is. In other words we already know it, and act accordingly to become it?
If not, how can we act out of free will to advance one's soul, while we do not know the outcome?

You know it; just forgot it upon incarnation (this was the contract "no prior knowledge as to purpose of incarnation") have to figure it all out as a human being AGAIN to fix or resolve prior soul deficiencies (some would call this Karma). I would call it OUT SMART THE HAMSTER WHEEL.

earthling42: Can you give a definition of 'soul'? Personally i'd rather use psyche, meaning life breath, the life principle in humans and animals.

No I cannot because soul/spirit identity confuses me; where does free will/self will come into play regarding all four because they are related (not to forget animal instinct as well). Great question.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 11:57 PM
link   

interesting notion. perspective determines the difference in all matters. damned if you do, damned if you don't, depending on how you look at it...and depending on how you define damned. For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction. This is a law of nature, which is then contradicted by theory...chaos theory to be precise. a butterfly flapping its wings creates a typhoon on the opposite side of the world...so how is a butterfly flapping its wings equivalent and opposite the energy of a typhoon? think the only way these two would be tied would be through karma.

You have one perspective only; the one you observe as your perception (alone you as an individualized soul). All else could actually be a creation of yours; to suit your soul growth needs (how do you know what you are experiencing now is REAL; or your minds fabrication). Karma is false dogma as is a negative ADD. The universe is built upon growth ONLY, not upon negatives that could undermine its beauty. Chaos is the only other force that is causative for change/but it is a safe change, predictable.
youre saying chaos is predictable? lol thats quite the oxymoron. contrarily, i am capable of assuming multiple stances of perspective.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Are you enslaved to this idea; yet noble seems contrary to what free will would question as to Intent? Reason? Purpose?

It is not an idea, in fact it is happening right now, i use my energy and put an reply, your react to it

Free will implies choice, but life is relation, life means to be related, in that, there is no choice, one can only do what is needed in the very moment, not with an intent, but with reason, to do what is needed.

You know it; just forgot it upon incarnation (this was the contract "no prior knowledge as to purpose of incarnation") have to figure it all out as a human being AGAIN to fix or resolve prior soul deficiencies (some would call this Karma). I would call it OUT SMART THE HAMSTER WHEEL.

Here we differ, because i renounce the idea of reincarnation.

My notion is that we are the children of our ancestors, their legacy is our inheritage, we pass it on from old to young.
So regeneration is the keyword for me, when we die, we live on in the smile of our children.
There is nothing that survives physical death, no immortal part that somehow enters a new body.

No I cannot because soul/spirit identity confuses me; where does free will/self will come into play regarding all four because they are related (not to forget animal instinct as well). Great question.

Soul/spirit are essentially the same but perhaps they explain different properties.
Soul the inner feeling, emotions, spirit, life principle.
Life is spirit in action, we put our soul into what we do in full commitment.

I hope i do justice with this attempt

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 06:49 PM
link   

CosmicWanderer: youre saying chaos is predictable? lol thats quite the oxymoron. contrarily, i am capable of assuming multiple stances of perspective.

How so capable of multiple stances of perspective as you are one being looking out of one skull. I am interested. Simplified; Chaos is the predictability of action/variables within unstable systems (water/air currents most obvious). There are other more subtle systems, and welcome any comments disputing this.
edit on 10-12-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 07:00 PM
link   

vhb: Sense of humor needed (serious).

CosmicWanderer: You have a rather confusing manner about you, if you are unaware of this fact then I apologize. However, first you tell me that no argument is required and then you tell me that a sense of humor is necessary. Both statements are, in fact, true for life in a general sense. I find it interesting that there is this argument like ego and karma go right together and I suppose, in some ways, they do, but at the same time they don't. Ah, the quantum nature of our reality is ever-present and always at work.

Ego and Karma are wished by OTHERS in control to be intertwined as Ego results in a negative Karmic residual (energetic FOOD SOURCE). The dogma is flawed in its origin (premise is if one cleanses oneself of ego one automatically gets rid any more accumulation of Karma). Not so; both need each other to push this false Dogma forward as spiritual enslavement one cannot remove oneself from if indoctrinated into this belief system.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 07:45 PM
link   

vhb:

earthling42: It is not an idea, in fact it is happening right now, i use my energy and put an reply, your react to it

Free will implies choice, but life is relation, life means to be related, in that, there is no choice, one can only do what is needed in the very moment, not with an intent, but with reason, to do what is needed.

Free will does imply choice what does self will imply (ego?) or self preservation which is what you describe as "one can only do what is needed in the very moment", no intent; just an instinctual reactionary response to preserve your life existence.

vhb:You know it; just forgot it upon incarnation (this was the contract "no prior knowledge as to purpose of incarnation") have to figure it all out as a human being AGAIN to fix or resolve prior soul deficiencies (some would call this Karma). I would call it OUT SMART THE HAMSTER WHEEL.

earthling42: Here we differ, because i renounce the idea of reincarnation.
My notion is that we are the children of our ancestors, their legacy is our inheritage, we pass it on from old to young.
So regeneration is the keyword for me, when we die, we live on in the smile of our children.
There is nothing that survives physical death, no immortal part that somehow enters a new body.

We hold our ancestors DNA profile; meaning all of the memories of their experiences from ages ago. The soul survives physical death as it is boundless and eternal; it occupies a human body (at will) for the experience of being a human just as it can a bird, rock..it is free to explore any existence. Generally souls travel in groups so stick to the same familial hundreds of years lineage.

vhb :No I cannot because soul/spirit identity confuses me; where does free will/self will come into play regarding all four because they are related (not to forget animal instinct as well). Great question.

earthing42: Soul/spirit are essentially the same but perhaps they explain different properties.
Soul the inner feeling, emotions, spirit, life principle.Life is spirit in action, we put our soul into what we do in full commitment.
I hope i do justice with this attempt

There is also this: my interpretation of Websters Encyclopedia definition; copyright 1996 by Random House.
Soul: Is the the supposed principle of life, feeling thought and action within humans, regarded as a distinct entity separate from the body commonly held to be distinct from the body awareness of itself.
Spirit: The principle of conscious life, the vital attribute to humans; animating the human body or mediating between the body and soul. The incorporeal part of humans present in spirit just are absent of a body describing IT.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join