It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Religion, the MSM, why are we 'still' sucking it up??? Are we really this dumb as a race?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 06:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rocker2013

When it comes to religion, we are getting better. Religious belief is declining, and don't let any religious leader tell you otherwise (or xenophobic nationalist either).

I would agree to you being half right, Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world, Christianity I would agree to it shrinking, but did you know that is prophesised to happen, that the destruction of this world cannot take place until a great falling away happens first.

All religious belief is shrinking, the younger generations are rejecting it more and more. The reason this is happening is education, whether that's because of state education becoming more scientific and secular or easy access to the internet.

Its called social engineering and they ( TPTB ) have been at it for ages. Society isn`t getting better its massively worse by design, drugs, murders, broken families, total selfishness etc etc etc. is also prophesied to look out for ( as like as changing of a season ) before destruction comes.

We know this works, because it's worked in our own countries. Without TV, cinema and the Internet, millions of people would have grown up in their small town brainwashed by their religious elders into following a narrow and isolated path.

The media and especially TV is the biggest TOOL they ever had! to program or slowly pervert people, ya know monkey see monkey do.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: OpenEars123
It is because we're manipulated on a an emotional level and most people don't realise this on a conscious level.
I'm also subject to this daily, however I'm trying to chart this in order to deal with it as it occurs.
Awareness is a powerful thing, among all the deceptiveness.

edit on 23-11-2015 by Tyrion79 because: spelling

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 08:54 AM
link   

IMO, we have been conditioned to believe the various realities constructed for us by the MSM and those who feed them 'news'. And that has been going on for decades. Considering how Woodrow Wilson hired Edward Bernays to conduct "Public Relations" for the government, as long as a century now.

Yes, organized religion is a crucial part of manipulating the public perception. It encourages, for the most part, superstition and fear and xenophobia. We reap what we sow.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: SyxPak

I think we as a race believe in these two things and base our lives on them is simple. There requires no thoughts of a critical nature to just accept them. Easy Peasy I guess... LOL!! So we, not me for sure, buy into them because it is the easiest way of life maybe? Just my 2 cents here, for what that is actually worth now a day... lol!!!

This made me think of that saying "you can either be right or you can be happy".

Still, I'd rather be both.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join