It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Carson: 'We should have a database on everybody'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

No worries, I got your back.

Just pm me all your personal info, including bank acct and credit card info (don't forget to give me that pesky little security code on the back of your cards), DOB, SS#...you get the idea.

I'll take care of it for you.

I'm like the government, you can trust me with all of your personal information. lol

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328

simply because they dont have the man power to look at every single peice of data

Well now they have that giant server farm in Utah where they can store everything every person in America does their entire life. They probably have computers analyzing all of us every day.

The data may be stored but you can bet they have cross-referencing and collating software that specializes in pattern recognition. They have files on all of us and they want to know who thinks what about them. I'm sure they have a list of people to grab ready to go in case of any civil uprising.

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: MagesticEsoteric

Nah, that sounds like the same amount of work, minus googling the site.

All my info is tied to these numbers, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5.

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: MagesticEsoteric
a reply to: Swills

LOL, If you request yours...I'll request mine.

I'm guessing this is the only time I want yours to be bigger than mine...

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 06:47 PM
link   
LOL - we already do. It's called "Total Information Awareness".

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 08:11 PM
link   
A lot of the same poeple worried about gun rights... will be on that type of list. Yet are they going to vote him or trump? They need to re acesd who they vote for.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 03:39 AM
link   
a reply to: CB328

This is a statement which should disqualify any candidate from ever attaining the presidency.

As far as I can make out, this goes against every principle of the foundation of the United States of America. There ought to be a trapdoor, or a shepherds crook for removing such persons from the national stage, leave alone the geopolitical sphere.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 03:55 AM
link   

All politicians should have an official government profile page on an central government website that has their entire history within. They should also be made to wear shock-collars linked to RFID chips that are directly connected to an online thumbs down button on their profile page.

The shock should be the same level as what you would get from a zap from a household power outlet. The RFID chips are so that the public can see where the bastards are any time of day.

If they receive more than 10 shocks a week, they don't get paid. If they get more than 100 shocks a week, they go to jail.

Just a thought.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 05:22 PM
link   
The political doners who help bring in support for the crook politicians need to be tracket. I agree with the comments above... shock collars would come in handy. Also with the political lawyers... judges... who let these criminals off scott free. How would they enjoy that!?

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 05:27 PM
link   

From your source

"I think we should have a database on everyone who comes into this country," the retired neurosurgeon told reporters from the New Hampshire statehouse Friday, adding later, "Hopefully, we already have a database on every citizen who is already here. If not, we are doing a very poor job."

So we shouldn't keep track of immigrants that come into the country?

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 05:41 PM
link   
If you own shoppers discount cards and pharmacy discount cards and are on a patient medical portal they can know all about your health and general habits. Those of us who keep in touch with friends and family via text and Facebook are a pretty well known quantity. Online public records already reveal an uncomfortable amount of information on even boring, law abiding citizens.

There's not much that isn't discoverable on most people unless they're hiding out in some religious sect somewhere growing their own food and making their own clothes and tending their own people. Though I'm sure savvy ATSers have also managed to figure out a way to fly under the radar somehow. But average ordinary sheep flavored people like me are right out there.

And despite all of that, even though a lot of shooters actually publish kooky manifestos on social media before they totally lose it and go on a rampage, well, they somehow manage to go on that rampage despite the information being right out there that there's a nut about to explode.

So there's clearly a failure or unwillingness to use all this data floating around in the ether. Though I do think authorities occasionally are reported to foil some terror plans. But I can't think of any recent reports off top of my head.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 08:31 PM
link   

They probably have computers analyzing all of us every day.

Here's to hoping the NSA version of me is full of parity errors.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Why don't we just FRID chip all of the "refugees"? That way we could track them.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: EternalWatcher

I'm going to assume you're joking but in case this is brought up as an actual suggestion by our lawmakers I'm going to object because the refugees are human beings and as such should retain the right to refuse an object being implanted in their bodies. If we accept this being done to them we can just expect the lawmakers will find a justification to do this to everyone and I won't consent to having a tracking device implanted in my body.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: EternalWatcher
Why don't we just FRID chip all of the "refugees"? That way we could track them.

Human rights issues aside, unpowered RFID chips only have a read range of 3 feet. If we gave everyone a battery powered RFID chip (ignoring the fact that it would undoubtedly cause cancer to put them in humans, and that they're quite invasive) the range expands to 300 feet which is still quite small, we don't have the infrastructure in place to track that and it would cost several billion, if not more in order to create.

If you wanted a tracking device you would be better off with one of those ankle monitors or giving them a cell phone.

Technical implications aside, what are you going to do with tracking? We're not tracking their contacts so we have no way of monitoring when they're meeting up with a person of interest.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join