It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who Shot JFK? JV Investigates Kennedy Assassination Conspiracy Theories

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Everybody has their own favorite conspiracy theory when it comes to JFK.

I think that while it's true that many, many people and organizations had it out for him (just like our current CIC), Oswald just beat them to it.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Final shot that killed JFK ca,e from the sewer at curblevel to the front lower right quadrant of the limo....this was a last chance position and was not given to the most experienced shooters...it was a filthy job and place and was given to the least tenured shooters....meaning that this is the WEAK LINK ....it is where to begin backtracking....all the Pros screwed up in DP.....it was a gong show.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: one4all
Final shot that killed JFK ca,e from the sewer at curblevel to the front lower right quadrant of the limo....this was a last chance position and was not given to the most experienced shooters...it was a filthy job and place and was given to the least tenured shooters....meaning that this is the WEAK LINK ....it is where to begin backtracking....all the Pros screwed up in DP.....it was a gong show.

I like how your post is filled with facts to back up these claims

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: SailorJerry

Watch the Moorman film and you can see the smoke and the shooter moving.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Who..What...When...Where...Why.

JFK.President of the United States of America.
Coup de tat.
Nov22nd,1963.
Presidential Limo,Dealy Plaza ,Texas.

We have not answered the WHY......now traditionally answering all of the other questions leads us to the answer required to understand the fifth point of view.

Seems to me JFK was killed during a Coup de tat which illegally replaced the Government of the United States of America....full stop.

Now the really important question is this...WHO...WHAT...WHEN...WHERE....why.....was the PERMISSION given for this Coup de tat to be initiated and completed.

I am afraid Jesse doesnt wish to hear the truth about the JFK killing....because it was not just a Presidential assasination required to action a Coup de tat.....it was a cold blooded murder.

Consider the differences.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Coup de tat...Coup de tat...Coup de tat...Coup de tat.....it was a cold blooded murder.

Please...that's making my eyes bleed...it's coup d'état!
edit on 29-3-2018 by JohnnyCanuck because: punctuation matters, too!

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

Coup de tat...Coup de tat...Coup de tat...Coup de tat.....it was a cold blooded murder.

Please...that's making my eyes bleed...it's coup d'état!

Ok,Coup d etat.

Now about that last sentence.....Consider the differences.Between a Coup d etat and a Murder....the CATALYSING MOTIVES are different.

There is a lot of stuff to come out still....like the SS Agent who was murdered by some of the conspirators after he tried to run up and warn the President they were going to shoot him....like the Oswald story......and there were shots fired in attempts to thwart the Coup d etat....plus many more details.

The problem is this.....everyone was working in Cells......and we have been trying to put together the pieces of an 8 gun killing field......this was total overkill and they still nearly screwed it up.

The final stop by Greer in the kill-zone between the 2 yellow paint marks on the curb that day is what allowed success of the overall mission.....the final shot came from the sewer to the front right quadrant of the Limo....however there was an additional headshot milliseconds prior that would have been fatal....both fatal head shots occurred within the confines of that kill-zone .... the Missions tertiary objective was a headshot....1st objective was to NOT HIT THE FIRST LADY...2nd objective was to kill the President...3rd objective was to ensure a headshot.......THREE DIFFERENT perspectives are present here.....this is why the Mission fell apart and was barely executed.....and this is why it is so easy today for us to all see exactly what happened in Dealy Plaza and what catalysed those events as well as who drove the constellation of peripheral dynamics.

IMHO Trump willl not release all of the JFK files....and there is a reason....evidenced by these videos...........www.youtube.com... ...............www.youtube.com... and identify the CADENCE of the Sniper caught on these video clips.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Altered video, altered accounts of the shooting, altered autopsy, altered official account. What reason is there to believe that JFK was shot at all and the whole thing wasnt a hoax?

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thoseaintcontrails
Altered video, altered accounts of the shooting, altered autopsy, altered official account. What reason is there to believe that JFK was shot at all and the whole thing wasnt a hoax?

That huge hole in his head might be a reason.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

I didnt see a hole, please post the pic you are referring to. Why should I believe the autopsy pics are real?

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 04:56 PM
link   

I didnt see a hole, please post the pic you are referring to. Why should I believe the autopsy pics are real?

You didn't NOT see a hole either. None of us did. Because none of us were there to see anything. So how do we move forward from this point?

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 06:29 PM
link   
for anyone who hasn't seen this interview by Doug Horne of Dino Brugioni about the people who edited the Zapruder film, its one of the most detailed pieces of evidence that the film was altered by members of the secret service, FBI and the CIA.

Its enough to make me wonder, can you go to court on the basis that someone destroyed evidence? They have the players names and some may still be alive. It would do a lot to advance the case if this was possible.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: doobydoll

You didn't NOT see a hole either. None of us did. Because none of us were there to see anything. So how do we move forward from this point?

I dont know, but an initial step to solving anything is to first determine authenticity. What makes the assasination real, the video, witnesses, the autopsy?

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 09:07 PM
link   

I dont know, but an initial step to solving anything is to first determine authenticity. What makes the assasination real, the video, witnesses, the autopsy?

Is this a "the earth might be flat" type of comment?

There are plenty of photos online of kennedy's bloody head on the autopsy table.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Harpua

Is this a "the earth might be flat" type of comment?

There are plenty of photos online of kennedy's bloody head on the autopsy table.

If its online, it must be real. Who took and released the autopsy pics?

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 09:30 PM
link   
President Kennedy's Autopsy was carried out at Bethesda Naval Hospital on November 22-23, 1963. The official autopsy photographs have never been published and are under seal at the National Archives.

On November 23, 1963, James K. Fox, photographer with the Intelligence Division of the US Secret Service, was given the autopsy film holders by JFK's personal physician, Admiral George Burkley, and told to develop them. On three occassions, he supervised their processing. According to Fox, Secret Service Agent Roy Kellerman said to make himself copies as they would be history someday. He made three sets of black and white autopsy photo prints at the Secret Service lab. On November 27, 1963, additional official copies were made at the National Photographic Interpretation Center (NPIC).

In 1981, those pictures were sold to JFK researcher Mark Crouch. During this time copies of the photos were given to several JFK researchers. Fox died in 1987. Writer David Lifton published the Fox set in "Best Evidence" (1988 Carrol & Graf Reprint). Later the photos were published in other books. Crouch retired from research in 1993 and sold his JFK assassination collection, including negatives made from the photos, to researcher Walt Brown who continues to make them available to researchers.

In 1992, the official autopsy photos were specifically exempted from the JFK Records Act and will not be released. ARRB Senior Staffer Doug Horne stated that after viewing digital copies of the original photos, he noted the Fox unofficial photos are cropped differently and are degraded as compared to the originals in the National Archives but are basically the same. Some photos taken at the autopsy missing and are not now a part of the official collection. Horne's further, specific comments on the photos are available here. (1998 JFK Lancer Conference)

The color photos were obtained by JFK researcher and amateur photographer Robert Groden who served as an upaid consultant to the House Select Committee on Assassinations. Groden photographed the color autopsy photos without permission. Groden was paid by "The Globe" tabloid at their 1991 printing of those photos and has also published them in his books.

www.jfklancer.com...

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Harpua
President Kennedy's Autopsy was carried out at Bethesda Naval Hospital on November 22-23, 1963. The official autopsy photographs have never been published and are under seal at the National Archives.

On November 23, 1963, James K. Fox, photographer with the Intelligence Division of the US Secret Service, was given the autopsy film holders by JFK's personal physician, Admiral George Burkley, and told to develop them. On three occassions, he supervised their processing. According to Fox, Secret Service Agent Roy Kellerman said to make himself copies as they would be history someday. He made three sets of black and white autopsy photo prints at the Secret Service lab. On November 27, 1963, additional official copies were made at the National Photographic Interpretation Center (NPIC).

In 1981, those pictures were sold to JFK researcher Mark Crouch. During this time copies of the photos were given to several JFK researchers. Fox died in 1987. Writer David Lifton published the Fox set in "Best Evidence" (1988 Carrol & Graf Reprint). Later the photos were published in other books. Crouch retired from research in 1993 and sold his JFK assassination collection, including negatives made from the photos, to researcher Walt Brown who continues to make them available to researchers.

In 1992, the official autopsy photos were specifically exempted from the JFK Records Act and will not be released. ARRB Senior Staffer Doug Horne stated that after viewing digital copies of the original photos, he noted the Fox unofficial photos are cropped differently and are degraded as compared to the originals in the National Archives but are basically the same. Some photos taken at the autopsy missing and are not now a part of the official collection. Horne's further, specific comments on the photos are available here. (1998 JFK Lancer Conference)

The color photos were obtained by JFK researcher and amateur photographer Robert Groden who served as an upaid consultant to the House Select Committee on Assassinations. Groden photographed the color autopsy photos without permission. Groden was paid by "The Globe" tabloid at their 1991 printing of those photos and has also published them in his books.

www.jfklancer.com...

Why doesn't the facial features and ears line up? The lines are made at the same beginning point, can other pictures be shown to where the facial features are this far off on the same face?

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoseaintcontrails

That is Tippet and JFK,they used Tippet as a body-double during the Autopsy.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: JesseVentura

Of all the major conspiracy theories on JFK, I buy into the least popular (because it is not sexy) and that is the Secret Service accidental gun death. It is the most plausible because it is an obvious fact guns are exceedingly dangerous, even in the hands of so called experts. And these yo yo's had been drinking to boot. It also explains the difference in calibers.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: JesseVentura

Maybe you should of just read the book operation mind control by Walter Bowart this details the CIA's hypnotising methods and that lee Harvey Oswald did not even know he had pulled the trigger when you throw in Kay Griggs interview on disclose tv then well lets all just let the catholic church smash our planet up.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join