It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who Shot JFK? JV Investigates Kennedy Assassination Conspiracy Theories

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 01:52 AM
link   
There were 6 shooters each one did not know the other each one was given lil job and after it was over they would disappear believe it or not

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 02:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wolfenz
taking back.. a Look..
-- snipped to save space --

Thanks for the vids. There are a couple I hadn't seen before.

Oswald was well aware that the whole leaflet thing was being monitored across the street. A ship was coming in that would take on furniture in crates with false bottoms. In there were stored guns and ammo for the anti-Castro Cubans. The surveillance photos were used to weed out the dock workers that were pro-Castro in order to make the weapons shipment less likely to be discovered.

I've said it several times... If you got into a fight on Friday, would you get an FBI agent to come see you in jail on a Saturday afternoon? I know I sure wouldn't! That's what Oswald demanded, though. When he got his one phone call, he demanded an FBI agent and when the guy showed up they were give total privacy in a conference room and talked for THREE hours! Oswald was a security asset not a traitor. He was just going where they sent him and doing what he was told to do.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 02:57 AM
link   
a reply to: CornShucker

when the guy showed up they were give total privacy in a conference room and talked for THREE hours!

I had not heard of this before and find it obviously extremely interesting.
If there is a record of that conversation sequestered away in the place where FOI probes cannot touch... the revelations from that alone would probably solve everything we need to know.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 04:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: charlyv

I had not heard of this before and find it obviously extremely interesting.
If there is a record of that conversation sequestered away in the place where FOI probes cannot touch... the revelations from that alone would probably solve everything we need to know.

We, of course, will probably never know exactly what was discussed but I will do some digging tomorrow and try to find which book(s ?) mention it. Once Oswald came back to the states he was shifted all over the place to rub elbows with expatriated Cubans.

Even the street scuffle that got him arrested has the smell of something contrived to draw attention.

Hoover was notified by the CIA shortly before the Mexican trip that they were planning a possible trip to discredit the Fair Play For Cuba movement. The strange behavior of the Oswald "cutout" was along the lines of the obnoxious behavior the look-alike(s?) exhibited around Dallas. A good example is the guy that shot other people's targets at the shooting range. Another that comes to mind is the night that "Oswald" showed up at Jack Ruby's nightclub and walked across the dance floor right up to the stage and loudly interrupted the comedian's act by saying, "I think you're a communist!!" Ruby physically threw him out the door saying, "I told you NEVER to come in here!!" Not only is that not in Oswald's character, but there were several people that wanted (& didn't get to) to tell the Warren Commission of the times they'd seen Oswald at the club as Ruby's guest.

Do a search on "Guy Bannister" and "Lee Harvey Oswald" and I think you'll find it pretty interesting. Oswald took on jobs for both the FBI and the CIA. In the vernacular of the intelligence agencies, what they did to Oswald's reputation in Mexico is called "sheep dipping." The Russian that "Oswald" tried to contact in Mexico and name-dropped in front of other people was the Soviet Union's number one assassin in the Western Hemisphere... It was all meant to make Oswald look like a communist nut misfit.

Two things that I'd bet the majority of Americans think they "Know" are:
#1. Oswald defected to the Soviet Union.

#2. Oswald couldn't drive a car.

Both of the guys at our embassy found Oswald "odd" when he stopped in and said he wanted to defect and intended to give away military secrets he'd learned at Atsuga. The guy that personally took care of Oswald said that he seemed like someone who had been over-coached on what to say and how to act ahead of time. Closing time came and Oswald never signed the paperwork & refused to come back and sign them. He never officially renounced his citizenship the entire time he was living in Russia. (There was a highly classified program that only three men in the CIA knew of that began at nearly the same time Oswald completed his time in the marines. It involved planting defectors in the Soviet Union.)

The second one is a real hoot... As someone who had completed his enlistment in the marines, he was expected to be part of the reserves. They went by the last known location of residence 3124 West 5th Street, Fort Worth, Texas. Since he was in Russia and they didn't know that, he was given an undesirable discharge as a no-show. (When he returned to the U.S. he repeatedly wrote complaining about his military status.)

It wasn't that Oswald couldn't drive a car, he didn't drive a car because his discharge meant he couldn't get a driver's license. That strikes me as extraordinarily conscientious behavior for someone who supposedly betrayed his country and single-handedly killed our president...

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: JesseVentura

That's not the case- the police allegedly found the killer within two hours. If Oswald was the shooter, the police did a good job.

If Oswald was the shooter, why did he walk home then walk to a movie? Broad daylight, walking? You'd think he had a better plan to kill the president then flee town, maybe? No, he kills a cop on the way home, then he goes home (what assassin goes home of all places) after an assassination(?), then goes back outside and walks downtown to a movie house.

Really…

my best guess is thats where his handlers told him to go (to be evacuated) then told police where he was. Either that or he wasn't directly involved with the shooting from the depository (seen in break room after) and like he said, was just a "Patsy".
edit on 30-11-2015 by intrptr because: clarity

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 07:57 AM
link   

I see. Too bad. I think we know what they were thinking. The vast wealth of already available data out there is sufficient. My heart is broken whenever I have to read or see the suffering of his wife and brother. They killed Bobby and MLK, too. And the president of Vietnam, while his wife was in the US…

Diem and JFK were trying to find alternatives to warring with the North.

Ever read "Best Evidence"? Lots of good stuff in there, too.
edit on 30-11-2015 by intrptr because: spelling

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Not reporting for duty, as a Marine reservist, would most likely result in an AWOL, in which he could have been arrested by the feds and wound up in Leavenworth, once he returned to the U.S.

I wonder how he got around that, or who fixed it?

As for the "doubles" for Oswald: How many pictures exist that would be good enough for photo forensics to determine that they were different people? Today, there is great tech for that, and wonder how much work has been done in that area.

Great info and thanks, I have some more avenues to peruse.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

I see. Too bad. I think we know what they were thinking. The vast wealth of already available data out there is sufficient. My heart is broken whenever I have to read or see the suffering of his wife and brother. They killed Bobby and MLK, too. And the president of Vietnam, while his wife was in the US…

Diem and JFK were trying to find alternatives to warring with the North.

Ever read "Best Evidence"? Lots of good stuff in there, too.

They finally have the "Evidence of Revision" three DVD set on Amazon. You can search on YT for previews. I think I paid something like $45 for mine. It covers all three JFK,RFK & MLK as well as Jonestown.

** Spoiler Alert **

They close the trilogy with a piece of evidence bringing everything full circle back to Dallas & Jack Ruby.

The powers that were aligned against JFK had been ruthless from the beginning. Just the president-elect had promised Patrice Lumumba safety while under house arrest only to have the CIA aid in the assassination of Lumumba before JFK was sworn in, JFK had allowed himself to be maneuvered into signing off on a coup enabled regime change with instructions that Diem and his brother be allowed to leave the country safely to seek asylum.

When the coup was underway, Diem and Nhu fled to a safe-house in Cholon. At the two brothers went to a nearby Catholic church for All Saints Day communion. When the armored personnel carrier arrived they mistakenly believed it was the safe passage that Kennedy had promised. Instead, they were taken into the jungle and executed.

Like he had done with others, for instance Major General Edwin Walker, JFK had given his old adversary Henry Cabot Lodge the chance to serve his country when he was making it known around Washington that he was interested in becoming the ambassador to South Vietnam. Also like others, Lodge immediately went to work undermining JFK's policies and instructions regarding Vietnam. It would take some digging to source what I'm saying next, but I know it's buried somewhere here in my library. Lodge made it a point to consult with Allen Dulles as to how best to handle Vietnam in a way that would pave the way for Lodge to take the Whitehouse in the next election. Not surprisingly, Kennedy began having problems with him almost immediately.

The reason I disagree with the claim that, given the Time and the Technology, there was no way a conspiracy this big could have been what killed Kennedy is partly because the information in this post.

Consider this...

On that Saturday morning on the other side of the world it was November 2nd. JFK held a meeting of his principle Vietnam advisers trying desperately to learn the fate of the brothers. During that meeting Michael Forrestal rushed in and handed the president a telegram. Kennedy leaped to his feet and ran from the room. Arthur Schlesinger is known to have said that he hadn't seen him so upset and depressed since the Bay of Pigs.

The Whitehouse Press Secretary Pierre Salinger waited until 10:15AM to announce the cancellation of JFK's trip to Chicago. The timing was so tight that the press plane had already left.

If Kennedy had not felt a personal connection to the Vietnam situation he would have already been in the air when he got the news. There were already two men in custody and Chicago's "patsy", Thomas Arthur Vallee, was being actively tailed by Chicago Police. They arrested him at 9:10AM (10:10 Eastern Time). In government situations word would have been sent to Chicage 10 -15 minutes before a press announcement at the Whitehouse.

Amazingly, the two suspected sharp shooters who had been detained and questioned were released. There is no record of the names of the two SSA that questioned them or the potential assassins.

The Secret Service's way of "investigating" this fate-foiled assassination attempt was so far out of line with SOP that SSA Abraham Bolden, who had by this time resigned the Whitehouse detail and returned to Chicago, could instantly smell trouble in the air. He knew things that were dangerous to know and it was only a matter of time before very service that he took such pride in and loved would try to destroy him one way or the other.

So...

To stay on topic and not look like I'm trying to hijack Mr. Ventura's thread, I say with certainty that part of the cabal included, at the very least, rogue elements of the Secret Service and the CIA. It's my personal opinion that, just like Lumumba's death was kept from JFK for 30 days, Kennedy was intended to get the news from Vietnam while in flight. The kill zone in Chicago was actually a better location for the patsy AND the four man team of sharpshooters. He would have known at the sound of the first shot what was happening.

Btw, (and I'll source this immediately, if needed) guess the name of the informant that had put the FBI on alert for the Chicago trip.... "LEE"

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Sorry, got side-tracked on tangents. Yes, I consider "Best Evidence" a valuable part of my library.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 03:50 PM
link   
The information I would like to have is how easily JFK went along with an assassination suggestion against a man who had not made an attempt on his life. If JFK agreed to easily he might have created some mistrust on American shores. That might have generated some hostility here, not just in Cuba after the failed Castro attempt.

Just because Castro was a communist doesn't mean he wasn't a moral person. The missile crisis thing. The US had missile presence in Europe for some time, and on submarines. But that hasn't motivated foreign heads of state to assassinate a US president. That's why I disagree with JFK's decision to assassinate Castro simply because of his nuclear defensive stance.
edit on 30-11-2015 by Miracula2 because: added another sentence

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: charlyv

Not reporting for duty, as a Marine reservist, would most likely result in an AWOL, in which he could have been arrested by the feds and wound up in Leavenworth, once he returned to the U.S.

I wonder how he got around that, or who fixed it?

George de Mohrenschildt is the "White Russian" aristocrat that I'm talking about extensively Here and Here.

As for the "doubles" for Oswald: How many pictures exist that would be good enough for photo forensics to determine that they were different people? Today, there is great tech for that, and wonder how much work has been done in that area.

Great info and thanks, I have some more avenues to peruse.

I've also written about this extensively Here and Here.

Somewhere on YT there's a vid that shows some of the photos that eventually surfaced and they didn't even bother to use a body double. Looks nothing like Oswald!

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 06:29 PM
link   
A question and a video...

Mr. Ventura,

Someone has posted a tourist type video to YT that seems to have been taken this year. I didn't have the presence of mind at the time to bookmark it or make any notes. After a few minutes of jumping back and forth, it appears that the sign that so conveniently obstructed a crucial portion of the Z-film is no longer there, although "Xs" are painted on the pavement in the relevant spots.

As someone that has spent considerable time onsite investigating the assassination, maybe you can answer this. One thing that bugs me every time someone makes the assertion that the Z-film could not have been altered because all known film of that day shows the exact same thing. If one was altered, they all had to have been altered.

I'm not sure which of the films from across the street it is, possibly the Nix film (which is not without its own critics), purports to show the head shot at the same spot and time as the Z-film. Whichever film it is has nowhere near the resolution of the Z-film and you have to watch very closely to make out what is supposed to show the "spray" that exists in only frame 313 of the Z-film.

The reason I check the new video so closely is that I've been trying, unsuccessfully, for some time to find the right way to phrase my suspicion. Back when I worked on computers my boss used to tell me to, "quit spinning your wheels and call tech support." He just couldn't seem to grasp the concept that, until I knew what questions to ask, I would be wasting my time and theirs.

If they've removed the offending sign, they've only made this worse... My question it:

Since you've been all over the site, does the perspective from Mr. Zapruder's perch and the films and photos from across the street seem a little disorienting to you? When I watch the Z-film while trying to consciously put myself in Mr. Z's spot, it just feels "wrong." Watching the Nix film just makes it worse. Although all I ever did was dabble, I've had a lifelong love of art and photography and something about the Z-film just doesn't fit.

If you have the time, I would truly appreciate your opinion. I am retired/disabled now and visiting Dealey Plaza is just not in my future...

The video I mentioned isn't the one I've been looking for, but it's close. The phone call between Hoover and Johnson is pretty interesting. I wish it didn't cut off the tail end of Johnson's remark. In the other recording I heard a while back they included what this vid truncates. Johnson goes on to say something to the effect of, "Well, that ol' boy was a pretty good shot. He hit him two out of three..."

edit on 11 30 2015 by CornShucker because: spelling

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Looking at some of the info on leads you supplied, saw this comparison of the careers of Lee Harvey Oswald and Thomas Arthur Vallee( supposedly the patsy in the failed Chicago attempt on JFK)

several similarities between the career of Lee Harvey Oswald and Thomas Arthur Vallee’s account of his own career:

Both were former Marines.

Both had served at Marine bases in Japan that hosted the U–2 spy plane: Oswald at Atsugi, Vallee at Camp Otsu.

Both had been involved with anti–Castro Cubans: Oswald in New Orleans, Vallee at a training camp at Levittown on Long Island, New York.

Both had recently started working at premises that overlooked the routes of presidential parades: Oswald at the Texas School Book Depository on Elm Street in Dallas, Vallee at IPP Litho–Plate at 625 West Jackson Boulevard in Chicago.

That is some laundry list. There has to be a connection here, as the odds are just too overwhelming.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 01:02 AM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

This post will be quoting source material from:

"JFK and the Unspeakable: why he died and why it matters" by James W. Douglass
Originally published by Orbis Books, Maryknoll, N.Y., 2008
First Touchstone trade paperback edition October 2010
Touchstone is a registered trademark of Simon & Schuster, Inc.
Published by arrangement with Orbis Books.

Thomas Arthur Vallee was another young boy that grew up dreaming of the day when he could become a Marine. Tommy Vallee was of French Canadian background who grew up in a German-Irish neighborhood the middle child with two siblings, both girls. He idolized his older cousin, Mike, who had joined the Marines. At fifteen, he found himself unable to be satisfied with dreaming and ran away from home, lied about his age, and joined the Marine Corps. During the Korean War he was injured by a mortar shell that exploded next to him. The concussion from the blast left him with life changing damage and I am reluctant to repeat the wording of an FBI teletype on Vallee released a week after the assassination because of the level of dishonesty also directed at Oswald. It should be sufficiant to point out that when he was discharged at the age of 19 in November 1952, he was considered completely disabled and drawing full disability from the Veterans Administration.

He bought a car soon after returning home and shortly thereafter got drunk in a neighborhood bar and totally trashed his car. The wreck also included another terrible head wound leaving him in a coma for a couple of months. After regaining consciousness, Vallee needed a complete rehabilitation program. He had to learn to walk, talk, hold a knife and fork, and relearn how to function day to day all over again. Very shortly after going home his father died of a heart attack. An uncle told Thomas he was responsible because of all the stress he'd caused his father. Vallee's sister, Mary, said that this caused him to fall into deep despair and guilt which wouldn't lift the rest of his life.

As crazy as this sounds, the Marines allowed Tommy Vallee to reenlist for a second term in February 1955 in spite of his physical and emotional problems.

From Page 205:

Thomas Vallee had been led along a trail that Lee Oswald would follow after him. In his most revealing interview, Vallee told investigative reporter Edwin Black that he had been assigned by the Marines to a U-2 base in Japan, Camp Otsu. Vallee thereby came under the control of the Central Intelligence Agency, which commanded the U-2 base in Japan.

Vallee also told Black that he later worked with the CIA at a camp near Levittown, Long Island, helping to train Cuban exiles to assassinate Fidel Castro. Oswald participated in a CIA training camp with Cuban exiles by Lake Pontchartrain, near New Orleans. Vallee's close CIA connections, like Oswald's, help to explain how he, too, came to be employed at a site over a presidential parade route. Thomas Arthur Vallee and Lee Harvey Oswald, two men under the CIA's thumb for years, were being set up, one after the other, as scapegoats in two prime sites for killing Kennedy.

In August 1963 as Oswald was preparing to move from New Orleans back to Dallas, Vallee moved from New York City back to Chicago. Just as Oswald got a job in a warehouse right over Kennedy's future motorcade route in Dallas, so, too, did Vallee get a job in a warehouse right over Kennedy's future motorcade route in Chicago. Like Oswald in Dallas (before his summer in New Orleans), Vallee found employment as a printer. He was hired by IPP Litho-Plate, Located at 625 West Jackson Boulevard in Chicago.

There were two people who Tommy Vallee could thank for keeping him from becoming the scapegoat/patsy in a presidential assassination that d*mned near happened below where he worked in Chicago. His first guardian angel was Lieutenant Berkeley Moyland, a member of the Chicago Police Department. Many years later, as his health was failing, he shared the story of his encounter with Vallee with his son. After all that time, he still felt he needed to warn him that he couldn't repeat what he was going to tell him, but he didn't want to pass away without his son hearing the story. The U.S. Treasury Department had forbidden him to ever write about or repeat what he'd experienced.

Moyland had a favorite cafeteria on Wilson Avenue and he'd become friends with the manager due to his frequent visits. In October of 1963, the lieutenant was working plainclothes and stopped in. The manager got his attention and discreetly informed him of a regular that had been coming in and mumbling threatening things about the coming week's visit to Chicago by the president. The manager told him about what time the guy usually came in and Moyland decided to stick around to see if he came in. When Vallee filled his tray and took a seat at a table, the manager gave him a nod pointing out that this was the man. Moyland filled a tray and took it over to Tommy's table and sat down with him & started up a conversation.

He could tell quickly that he was talking to someone fragile both mentally and physically. Putting two and two together, he had no problem getting the young man at the table to admit that he owned and had weapons and ammunition in his possession. In a frank but unthreatening voice Lieutenant Moyland warned him that since the president was coming to town that him having firearms and bullets was a bad situation. In fact, anyone talking and acting like he had been could find themselves in serious, serious trouble. As he was telling his son this, he said the young man across from him listened to him quietly and seriously, especially once Moyland let him know that he was actually a police officer.

As soon as he got out of the cafeteria, he phoned the Secret Service and passed on Vallee's name and the situation. They told him they'd take care of it. Because of his tip, Vallee was investigated and placed under surveillance.

It was his other guardian angel, the FBI informant named "Lee" who provided the information to put the four man rifle team, the real threat to Kennedy, on the FBI's radar.

A Treasury Department official called Moyland (they had jurisdiction over the Secret Service) and gave him the instructions about never repeating what he knew, never writing it down, he was told to forget it ever happened. Thankfully, he was unwilling to take the truth to his grave.

Continued in next post.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 01:27 AM
link   

From Page 207:

Unlike the story of Dallas, Berkeley Moyland's forbidden story had a peaceful conclusion. Lieutenant Moyland and Thomas Vallee met one more time at the cafeteria, under more relaxed circumstances---"just to shoot the bull," Moyland said.

Finally, the retired officer said, ending the story to his son, he received a message in the mail some time later that he believed came from Thomas Arthur Vallee. It was a greeting card that said "thank you." The card bore no signature. Yet Moyland felt certain it came from the disturbed but graterul man he had cautioned over breakfast and then turned in to the Secret Service.

Thanks to the intervention of Berkeley Moyland and the unidentified "Lee," Thomas Arthur Vallee was spared the shame of being identified in the public's mind as President Kennedy's assassin. He was arrested on a pretext two and a half hours before the president's plane was due to touch down at O'Hare Airport. They still had the responsibility of finding two of the four snipers who remained at large on the streets.

While the Chicago plot was successfully kept from the general public, Thomas Arthur Vallee wound up being disgustingly scapegoated after the successful assassination. Nobody else arrested in Chicago was ever made public or identified. A month and twelve days after his arrest, December 3rd 1963, the Chicago American ran an article on Vallee's November 2nd arrest. The headline read, "Cops Seize Gun-Toting Kennedy Foe." The detectives that leaked the story just days after JFK's murder were allowed to keep their identities anonymous. The same day, the Chicago Daily News ran a similar article credited to unidentified federal agents.

I have made a conscious effort not to abuse source material by over-quoting.
I Feel, However, That The Following Paragraph Is So Important To Context I Can't Avoid Including It.

From Page 218:

The anonymous police detectives and federal agents who informed the media after Dallas of Vallee's arrest in Chicago one month earlier never mentioned the Secret Service's detention and questioning of the two suspected snipers. After November 2, 1963, they and their two unapprehended comrades in arms vanished without a trace of their existence. The Dallas plot was then allowed to unfold smoothly, as if it had no Chicago paradigm. Higher orders insured the necessary amnesia. A Treasury Department official ordered Chicago Police Lieutenant Berkeley Moyland to forget his encounter with Thomas Arthur Vallee. Secret Service Special Agent in Charge Maurice Martineau sent the top-secret report of the four-man sniper team to Washington headquarters, where it was made inaccessible. But even that subterranean existence of the Chicago report created a problem for the Secret Service three decades later. In January 1995, the Secret Service deliberately destroyed all its records of the Chicago plot to kill President Kennedy (with other key JFK security documents) when the Assassination Records Review Board requested access to them.

I find this absolutely incredible. The JFK Records Act was a valid federal LAW!! There was nothing ambiguous about the process. The ARRB not only had the right to subpoena testimony, depose witness and conduct informational interviews over the phone but ALSO to issue document requests from all agencies of the government for analysis as to whether or not they were relevant assassination documents. If I remember correctly, Doug Horne didn't start work 'til late Summer. His first two weeks on the job were a baptism by fire as Jeremy Gunn and one of the main board members waged a heated, continuous battle to get the documents being withheld. In the end, it took the threat of how the Secret Service would look in televised hearing about obstructing the analysis of information vital to understanding JFK's death that they finally came clean and admitted that, along with all Chicago trip records, they had destroyed Two Boxes of records pertaining to the protection of the President of the United States.

It's a shame they didn't give the law any teeth because somebody(s) should be in prison!

edit on 12 1 2015 by CornShucker because: spelling and punctuation

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 01:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Miracula2
The information I would like to have is how easily JFK went along with an assassination suggestion against a man who had not made an attempt on his life. If JFK agreed to easily he might have created some mistrust on American shores. That might have generated some hostility here, not just in Cuba after the failed Castro attempt.

Just because Castro was a communist doesn't mean he wasn't a moral person. The missile crisis thing. The US had missile presence in Europe for some time, and on submarines. But that hasn't motivated foreign heads of state to assassinate a US president. That's why I disagree with JFK's decision to assassinate Castro simply because of his nuclear defensive stance.

Have advanced degenerative disk disease in my entire neck and lumbar so I've had a pretty long day for me. My reference library is a small mountain of well-worn books with an unknown amount of post-it notes to help in finding what I'm looking for. It would be great to be able to do a search and then cut & paste along with the occasional edit, but I'm not complaining some of these books have been with me longer than my wife... [Grin]

I'll try to dig something up tomorrow.

For now I'll say that JFK wasn't in the thick of those with a "Let's Kill Castro" mindset. His brother, the AG RFK, supported some missions that could have killed Castro. Bobbie provided a sort of firewall for the president on this issue.

On the other hand, there were some in the military that would've killed Castro in a heartbeat and not care one whit whether anyone liked it or not.

This second group included some Just Plain CRAZY B*stards. Even as Kennedy was working (literally) around the clock to prevent a nuclear war over Cuba, there were CIA operatives running missions on the ground and in Cuba's territorial waters!

It is a miracle we are all alive....
edit on 12 1 2015 by CornShucker because: spelling and an edit for clarity

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 07:44 AM
link   

During that meeting Michael Forrestal rushed in and handed the president a telegram. Kennedy leaped to his feet and ran from the room. Arthur Schlesinger is known to have said that he hadn't seen him so upset and depressed since the Bay of Pigs.

He liked Diem, was working with him trying to avoid war. Thats why 'they' killed Diem. And JFK, RFK, MLK. Notice all assassinated by gunfire.

The modus operandi back then. CIA, FBI, Pentagon, Big Oil, Mob, Cuban patriots, all had reason to remove JFK from office. He was trying to stop the wars (Cuba, Vietnam, Communists) and the military industrial complex couldn't allow that. Their profit margins would evaporate back to selling jetliners and automobiles only.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Miracula2
The information I would like to have is how easily JFK went along with an assassination suggestion against a man who had not made an attempt on his life.
-- snip --

I'd better leave it at what I've posted in this thread. Thread drift can be a problem and what I've already posted above comes pretty close to the line...

You can read a whole bunch of good stuff in the thread I've linked below. There is a wide variety of input from several members along with a pretty good bit of my research, too. I wouldn't be able to even guess how many hours I've spent there, it would probably make a small book...

Which JFK Assassination Conspiracy Theory Do You Prefer?

edit on 12 1 2015 by CornShucker because: added dropped word

edit on 12 1 2015 by CornShucker because: fixed bad link

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

SPOT ON

I think this film is vastly under watched and answered a lot of questions for me

Seems like to me a rookie mistake could have been made by the agent in the rear
edit on 12/1/2015 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
He liked Diem, was working with him trying to avoid war. Thats why 'they' killed Diem. And JFK, RFK, MLK. Notice all assassinated by gunfire.

The modus operandi back then. CIA, FBI, Pentagon, Big Oil, Mob, Cuban patriots, all had reason to remove JFK from office. He was trying to stop the wars (Cuba, Vietnam, Communists) and the military industrial complex couldn't allow that. Their profit margins would evaporate back to selling jetliners and automobiles only.

As I've often said, the list would probably be shorter if the question was, "Who didn't kill Kennedy?" The tragedy is that I don't mean that as a joke. They can say that it takes a village to raise a child, but it takes a country to kill a president...

ETA: I'm not sure which book it's in, but I'm sure I could find it. I wear the label conspiracy theorist proudly because I've lived long enough to have seen the alternative. When I see criticisms of RFK and his family for not rebelling against the Warren Commission's report, I don't need to ask to know that the author wasn't around to see the atmosphere after the assassination. You only need to go to YT and search for stuff like Garrison's Tonight Show appearance, the Mark Lane/William F. Buckley debate and the treatment that David Lifton got after writing "Best Evidence" to see that anyone who held a view even slightly off from the official fairy-tail was not only treated as unpatriotic but as a unpatriotic nut-job. I was always a fan of the Tom Snyder Tomorrow Show, but the night he had Lifton on I was so p*ssed that I could have thrown our TV against the wall. That night he should have spelled his name with an "i" instead of a "y" because everything that came out of his mouth was some form of ridicule. I value "Best Evidence" not only for the path it lead me to, but also what it taught me about having the courage to stay true to your convictions in the face of massive resistance. "Inside the ARRB" would have been worth every penny if it had only been to read of David Lifton's final vindication. The only part he got wrong was where the alteration to JFK's wounds took place. Btw, Lifton also should be praised for having made a copy of the paperwork that Mr. Gawler tried to claim didn't exist. That and being told by the ARRB that, if he were worried about the funeral home's reputation, he could be subpoenaed and it would help save face, was what finally broke the shell-game wide open and validated what Lifton had said so many years ago.

A perfect example of the difference between a conspiracy theorist and a coincidence believer is a famous photo taken at the beginning of the Buddhist demonstrations in South Vietnam. By that time the CIA was the "shadow government" of South Vietnam with handlers alongside virtually every Vietnamese official. The Luce publishing empire were firmly in the Anti-Kennedy camp and just by coincidence a photographer was in the right place at the right time with the right angle to capture the photo of a protester as a hidden explosive discharged at ground level blowing his lower legs completely of but he was still standing upright. That photo was priceless propaganda against Kennedy and the Catholic Diem regime.

edit on 12 1 2015 by CornShucker because: self explanatory

edit on 12 1 2015 by CornShucker because: formatting

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join