It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who Shot JFK? JV Investigates Kennedy Assassination Conspiracy Theories

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: PraeterLambo
N M D E B A O G M H W E:
DEMON EA GM B WH....
DEMON: Earle Gilmore 'Bus' Wheeler, General, Chief of Staff of the United States Army.
Hope that helps.

Well, if nothing else, it's entertaining.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: JesseVentura

First; Lee Harvey could have made the shot, but that doesn't mean he did it. The person that could be called "the lynch pin" is George de Mohrenschildt. He got Oswald the job at the book depot, had connections with big oil, and didn't say a thing about the shooting General Edwin Walker (who he had suspected Oswald of committing)

Secondly; After the shooting LBJ started to ramp up the war in Vietnam, who benefitted most from this? Think about that.

JV you are right about a LBJ being involved, but that's only a small part of it. Everyone connected from Johnson to George De Mohrenschildt, GHWB to the IMC. Everyone of them gained from this event, and everyone of them gained from the Oil Industry.

If you look at the firing angles of Daily Plaza you'll even see that the most likely building where the kill shots were fired from was owned by an oil company, and was never searched. Sadly this point does up-set some people since GHWB was seen standing in front of the building during the shooting, and not inside of it.

Funny how after all these years, with all the hours of investigation we still don't have all the facts.....wait that's not funny at all, that's just stupid. There were enough photos, films, and eye witnesses at the scene to be able to pull the truth out. It just looks like to me that evidence, reports, and photos that could have solved this is either still being held by the people who took them (the people who might have filmed, pictured this event may not have turned them over but instead may have put them in a box in their house or something) or was destroyed by the people who may have collected the reports (I have a relative that was getting pressured into turning over some evidence of a company's wrong doing by a fake Government agent) So I could see the oil company doing this to obtain films and evidence of the event in order to destroy it.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Who shot JFK?

This video names all 8 shooters:

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 10:29 PM
link   
The order to murder JFK came from the highest levels of power.There were several groups with the means and motive everyone from LBJ and Hoover themselves to The Mob and everyone inbetween.JFK's peace speech and rejection of several of the MIC's proposals sealed his fate.It all came down to one thing: Kennedy was bad for business.

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

originally posted by: randyvs
a reply to: intrptr

Q) Who killed Kennedy?

A) Johnson n Johnson

Q) You mean the conglamorate?

A) No the Vice President

Q) So Johnson had him killed twice?

A) No, just definitely.

Johnson also delayed the plane with Kennedy's coffin and Mrs Kennedy on the tarmac for over an hour waiting for the judge to swear him in as president. He wanted that done asap and rode back to Washington aboard the Kennedy plane to be sure of what-- He wasn't going to be sworn in? Whats his hurry? Also threw out the kennedy staff in the white house that evening. Bodies not cold yet, right?

Met with Pentagon staff in the White house next day.

He also used the silly excuse of needing all of his and Ladybird's luggage moved from Air Force Two to AF1.

By the time AF1 lifted off for Andrews, the body of our slain president was in the air conditioned, pressurized, lighted luggage compartment of AF1. The gray ambulance in the famous picture was not a hearse, it was a cardiac ambulance there for the newly sworn president (he'd had a bad heart attack once before). Jackie put a fly in the ointment by refusing to be separated from the casket and the ambulance was put into service to transport the casket to Bethesda. President Johnson made a short address to the nation and all lights in that portion of Andrews were cut seconds later. Immediately following, the helicopter on the other side of AF1 left with the body of JFK destined for a parking lot just a short drive from the rear loading dock at Bethesda.

**All of the above is now documented fact thanks to the Assassination Records Review Board and available for examination by appointment at the National Archives or in Douglass P. Horne's "Inside the Assassination Records Review Board" published on demand by Amazon.com.**

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: CornShucker

Thanks for that link. Johnson also made Jackie come out the bathroom where she was recovering to stand next to him while he was sworn in, what to gloat? The infamous photo at the time shows poor Jackie (still in her blood stained dress) trying to cope as she endures standing next to Johnson. Poor girl, after all shes been through, he invades their plane, holds it down (the air conditioning was off) rousts Jackie, what a jerk.

He was also mad when they landed Jackie didn't appear at his side at the press briefing…

Ewww, that guy has a toasty reception waiting for him in the Sun.

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 02:25 PM
link   

We are in total agreement. I hope they've planned something special for him.

My heart breaks for her when I see any of those pictures.

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Me too, so sad. When they tried to get her to change she said (paraphrased), no I want them to see what they did to my husband.

We see, Jackie, we see.

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 03:12 PM
link   

I've already considered that to be incredibly brave. She was literally inches away from seeing what could happen. Anyone in her place could be forgiven for fearing for the safety of her family. Instead she held her head high and sent a signal loud and clear. I hope to live long enough to see the release of the interviews she and Bobbie did that are still sealed!

edit on 11 28 2015 by CornShucker because: added dropped word

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

originally posted by: PraeterLambo
N M D E B A O G M H W E:
DEMON EA GM B WH....
DEMON: Earle Gilmore 'Bus' Wheeler, General, Chief of Staff of the United States Army.
Hope that helps.

Well, if nothing else, it's entertaining.

So much so, PreterLambo is no longer around.

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Fidel Castro. Given that the US tried to assassinate him it would be an act of self defense. The man had a right to defend his life. Now, if he tried to assassinate Kennedy before Kennedy's attempt on his life, then it wouldn't be an act of justifiable self defense.

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Miracula2
Fidel Castro. Given that the US tried to assassinate him it would be an act of self defense. The man had a right to defend his life. Now, if he tried to assassinate Kennedy before Kennedy's attempt on his life, then it wouldn't be an act of justifiable self defense.

You are, indeed, correct that attempts had been made on his life both before and after the assassination. What you may not know is that JFK and Castro had begun to carefully feel each other out as to naturalizing relations a good bit before the assassination. In fact, the same French reporter who had done a remarkable interview with Kennedy shortly before his trip to Cuba was with Castro when the news came over the radio. In Kennedy's interview he had said several positive things about the Cuban people and their struggle as well as admitting that the United States had made mistakes that needed to be acknowledged and an effort to set things right was justified.

The irony is that the CIA and the American security establishment had done such a good job of laying the groundwork for pointing to the Soviets and Cuba that the new president (LBJ) didn't get to bask in his promotion or have time to gloat over the death of his former enemy. He was all too aware that WWIII was possible at any moment if he didn't act quickly.

I see you've only just joined us recently. Welcome! There are many of us here that continue to struggle to keep JFK's sacrifice from being trivialized or forgotten. The fact that you are here shows your interest. Anything you are curious about or if you have a tidbit you want to throw out there for consideration, don't hesitate. ATS has a lot of knowledgeable users when it comes to this topic.

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 06:50 PM
link   

I hope to live long enough to see the release of the interviews she and Bobbie did that are still sealed!

I know, huh? I lived my whole life waiting for the fifty year disclosure of "sealed" evidences and they moved the date back.

Must be culpable people are still alive, barely clinging on to their secrets of state.

Love to ear those interviews as well.

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 07:02 PM
link   
so when is the due date for release?

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: hiddenNZ
so when is the due date for release?

I'll do some digging tomorrow. Headed to bed shortly.

I'm thinking that I read Doug Horne say there is a release set for 2017 (which sure beats 2029) but I'm afraid those are assassination records. That may sound a bit strange, but Bobbie and Jackie gave what are said to be very frank interviews to someone (Manchester?) who they later filed later legal papers against to delay the public release. I'll post tomorrow (promise) what I can find.

The guys here that are familiar with me know that it has always been an important subject to me but back when the 50th was coming up I watched a video blog of a couple of young guys (feels like everybody is young to me these days) talking about how they can't wait for the day that the 22nd of November can come and go without having to tolerate all those old "conspiracy geezers". Now that the records of what went on behind closed doors during the Cuban Missile Crisis are publicly available, I can say for a fact that if any other man had been president the world as we know it wouldn't exist.

For those hard hearted enough to not care about that, look at the picture of his little boy saluting the casket and tell me his death didn't matter....
edit on 11 28 2015 by CornShucker because: spelling

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: CornShucker
I see you've only just joined us recently. Welcome!

Thanks

edit on 28-11-2015 by Miracula2 because: spelling

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 12:32 AM
link   
I can't argue with that. I read Files' book and I've seen tapes on him and he seems to know a lot of stuff. Could he have been the shooter, did he know the people, was he involved enough, quite possibly. Or, did he do his homework and know how to talk and what to say?

originally posted by: Aazadan
a reply to: JesseVentura

Jesse, what's your opinion on James Files? He puts out a pretty good story.

Also, in my mind the JFK assassination ran deep. LBJ was clearly involved. Nixon had mafia ties and claimed to know the truth, he was at the meeting in Texas before the assassination and was probably involved. Ford was on the Warren Commission and rewarded for his part. Bush was in Dallas, part of the CIA, and has never said a word other than he can't remember that day, then he ran the CIA, was VP for 8 years, president for 4, and his son for 8.

A lot of people got some major rewards for their roles in this, and all of those roles coincidentally involve lying to the American people. Given the scale of what happened, it wouldn't surprise me at all if someone within the next 20 years the government reclassifies the date the real information comes out and extends it by another 100 years.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 12:32 AM
link   
That's not the case- the police allegedly found the killer within two hours. If Oswald was the shooter, the police did a good job.

originally posted by: lambros56
It's a shame after fifty two years, the real killers of the President of the United States haven't been found.
Yet nearly every terrorist attack or mass shooting over the past fourteen years, the terrorists or shooter are named within 24 hours.....sometimes even a passport is provided....

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Lee Harvey Oswald was not stupid, he was exceptionally intelligent. If you look at what he was doing both in the service and after he got out, it's clear he was a government agent.

originally posted by: Blue Shift
Oswald acting alone is still the best explanation you can have without having to jump through more hoops than a circus dog. Acting alone? He was such a loser that it sounds like he did pretty much everything alone. And by this time in history, after we have seen time and again all the crazy nut jobs who got it in their heads and all alone killed a bunch of people, it's less and less astounding that this one lone loser could have accomplished the assassination.

Nobody likes to think it. But just because you have problems believing it doesn't make another scenario more likely.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 01:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
I know, huh? I lived my whole life waiting for the fifty year disclosure of "sealed" evidences and they moved the date back.

Must be culpable people are still alive, barely clinging on to their secrets of state.

Love to ear those interviews as well.

Sorry this took so long. I found a great resource, but in order to get around having to point to PDF files, I just went ahead and converted what I needed to text. You can download the entire final report or go by chapters. If you have a browser plug-in that views them that would be simple, but the entire report is only 1.8meg.

The Kennedy Assassination Records Review Board Final Report

Don't forget that this won't go into any of the jaw-dropping stuff documented by Jeremy Gunn & Doug Horne. The mission statement of the ARRB was basically to make as many assassination related documents available to the public in declassified, un-redacted form. The final report is mostly bureaucratic descriptions of what they got from were and that sort of stuff. Gunn & Horne deserve the credit for seeing a once in a lifetime opportunity to depose the men and women who had lived through it while they were still alive. It's a shame that someone or something managed to break Gunn's spirit. After he was promoted to the board and Horne moved up to take his place, Gunn withdrew the support he'd shown previously and the one-shot, all in a group at one time interview of the Parkland Doctors is pretty depressing.

Anyway... I said I'd dig up some info for context and here we go.

Although the Kennedy family had chosen William Manchester to be their historian, when it came time to publish his book "The Death of a President (eventually published by Harper & Row in 1967 & later reprinted in 1988, and reissued by Back Bay Books, an imprint of Little, Brown, and Company, in 2013) he found himself getting sued by the Kennedy family. Once an agreement had been reached, it went to press.

"The Final Report of the Kennedy Assassination Records Review Board" by John R. Tunheim

Chapter 6 Part 1: The Quest For Additional Information And Records In Federal Government Offices

From Page 116:

7. Presidential Library Materials

The JFK Act obliged both the John F. Kennedy and Lyndon B. Johnson Presidential Libraries to grant the Review Board access to donor-restricted material and to records stored under a deposit agreement to determine whether the material contains assassination information. Initially, both presidential libraries were reluctant to release their most closely guarded records involving Jacqueline Kennedy, Robert Kennedy, and William Manchester. In the case of both libraries, privacy concerns, as well as political motivations, delayed the decision-making process. The Review Board was able to secure the LBJ Library’s agreement to release the Jacqueline B. Kennedy tapes and transcripts; obtain William Manchester’s permission to allow a member of the Review Board staff to review his papers on The Death of a President; and secure the cooperation of the JFK Library in approaching the Kennedy family regarding the release of the sealed tapes and transcripts of Manchester’s interviews with Jacqueline B. Kennedy and Robert F. Kennedy.

a. William Manchester interviews.

Most of William Manchester’s work papers relating to his work on The Death of a President are stored at the JFK Library under a 1967 Deposit Agreement. Of particular historical value are the extensive personal interviews he conducted in the early aftermath of the President’s death. In contrast to other records in the Collection that shed light on the assassination investigations, the Manchester interviews chronicle the human side of the story. Manchester envisioned that The Death of a President would provide “one complete, accurate account about the assassination,. . . that would be based on material gathered while the memories were still fresh. The interviews captured and recorded the early recollections and reactions of people closest to President Kennedy and provide a lens through which the tragedy of the event can be seen and understood in the context of the times."

Same page but I've skipped some stuff. This is the important part, anyway.

The tapes and transcripts of William Manchester’s interviews of Robert F. Kennedy and Jacqueline B. Kennedy are subject to a 1967 legal agreement which states that they were not to be made public for 100 years “except. . . on the express written consent of plaintiff [Jacqueline B. Kennedy].” With Mrs. Onassis’s death, her daughter Caroline Kennedy became her representative and is the only person with authority to give consent to open this material.

The Review Board recognizes that the interviews have extraordinary historical value and so it pursued this matter with the JFK Library and with William Manchester. After evaluating whether the the court order could be lifted, the Review Board decided to approach Caroline Kennedy to discuss the possibility of having the tapes and transcripts opened at the Kennedy Library. Caroline Kennedy wrote to the Review Board in late August 1998, informing the Board of her decision not to release the material at this time, nor would she agree to allow one of the Review Board members to review the material to determine whether the tapes contained assassination-related material.

So there we have it... Unless something totally unexpected happens, I will long dead before the candid interviews with RFK and Jackie finally see the light of day.

edit on 11 30 2015 by CornShucker because: formatting

edit on 11 30 2015 by CornShucker because: formatting, again...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join