It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brussels in lock down , Active threat of 'Imminent' Terror Threat

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: intrptr

The media is directly responsible for the hair trigger fear the people of Europe are experiencing.

What fear ? , I see anger but little in the way of fear , look at the footage from Brussels you see people continuing what they are there to do regardless of the troops and police on the street.

We are not frightened we are angry and the sooner Daesh are as dust the better.

Don't sugar coat it like that, just say, Assad must go.

Gortex, I'm abashed at you. But I don't watch european main stream news, either.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Relax. This is mostly security theater.

Remember, you're most easily manipulated when you're stressed or frightened. And, yes, you can be a manipulated. No one is completely immune.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Rocker2013

And if they did nothing, and another 130 people were murdered in the streets and venues around Brussels, you would then be on here screaming about how they knew it was going to happen and it was all a sinister plot…

The millions dead from NATO bomb 'plots' notwithstanding, of course.

The millions of streaming refugees not coincidental with that.

The real tragedy of daily air strikes in countries targeted by NATO war planes uncovered by the main stream media.

Conveniently, the only tragedy we are allowed see is the hundred dead in Paris. And the crying, and the candles and the weeping relatives over and over and over…

The conquest of whole nations, nary a peep.
edit on 21-11-2015 by intrptr because: last line

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: luthier

But the probability of outcomes is against such a complex situation.

Not if the states security and information dissemination apparatus (the police and news media) are in state control.

The outcome will always favor the states agenda whatever that may be.

Here in the west we are familiar with the corporate military industrial complex, wresting control away from the people through whats called PACS, (Political Action Committees) campaign contributions, i.e., bribes, to favor legislation that supports endless war, endless debt and media complicity.

Welcome to the new world order. Now Europe is getting their turn in the 'emergency' meat grinder.

Look at whats happened. The UN security council is announcing their support to take any action against terrorism, anywhere. A few years ago they vetoed the US (NATO) mandate to "intervene" (invade) Syria. After the Paris attack, Carte Blanche.

No not really. No modern civilized country has been able to do what you suggest. Again the more complex the conspiracy the less likely it is to succeed.

I am not saying it can't happen especially temporarily but the power grabbing from the elites themselves destroys the plans. Even within one kingdom or government the amount of infighting and grabbing for power ultimately destroys control. The passing of power, chance, and probability are too much to create human control for long periods of time. Now with the aid of super computers running simulations and algorithms the chances of success are higher but they are still controlled by human emotions. Now machines themselves could pull this off but I don't think humans can pull off massive conspiracies without failing.

Those castles on the hill you talk about were not conspiracies they were Kings with devine right acting as dictators of everyone.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Don't sugar coat it like that, just say, Assad must go.

Why would I say something I don't believe ?

Gortex, I'm abashed at you. But I don't watch european main stream news, either.

I have many sources for news , my mind is made up by me not a newscaster.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: luthier

Not if the states security and information dissemination apparatus (the police and news media) are in state control.

Here in the west we are familiar with the corporate military industrial complex, wresting control away from the people through whats called PACS, (Political Action Committees) campaign contributions, i.e., bribes, to favor legislation that supports endless war, endless debt and media complicity.

Welcome to the new world order. Now Europe is getting their turn in the 'emergency' meat grinder.

Look at whats happened. The UN security council is announcing their support to take any action against terrorism, anywhere. A few years ago they vetoed the US (NATO) mandate to "intervene" (invade) Syria. After the Paris attack, Carte Blanche.

No not really. No modern civilized country has been able to do what you suggest. Again the more complex the conspiracy the less likely it is to succeed.

I am not saying it can't happen especially temporarily but the power grabbing from the elites themselves destroys the plans. Even within one kingdom or government the amount of infighting and grabbing for power ultimately destroys control. The passing of power, chance, and probability are too much to create human control for long periods of time. Now with the aid of super computers running simulations and algorithms the chances of success are higher but they are still controlled by human emotions. Now machines themselves could pull this off but I don't think humans can pull off massive conspiracies without failing.

Those castles on the hill you talk about were not conspiracies they were Kings with devine right acting as dictators of everyone.

You must know that this "conspiracy" has been in play for many decades, faltering occasionally and being exposed from time to time. Two steps forward, one step back.

It is being achieved with compartmentalization, coercion, blackmail, bribes, threats, extortion, assassinations etc. and having the right people (puppets) in the right place at the right time. Only a few need to know the truth (some call them the illuminati), the rest are just pawns - temporary and expendable.

Through having; unlimited resources and control of MSM, judiciary, education, military and finance etc. this can easily be achieved. This "system" is very adaptable and patient. Time is on their side.

Problem,reaction, solution. Never let a good crisis go to waste.

A "conspiracy" quote or two.

"To repress rebellion is to maintain the status quo, a condition Awhich binds the mortal creature in a state of intellectual or physical slavery. But it is impossible to chain man merely by slaving his body; the mind also must be held, and to accomplish this, fear is the accepted weapon. The common man must fear life, fear death, fear God, fear the Devil, and fear most the overlords, the keepers of his destiny." (Manly Palmer Hall)

"To play those millions of minds, to watch them slowly respond to an unseen stimulus, to guide their aspirations without their knowledge – all this whether in high capacities or in humble, is a big and endless game of chess, of ever extraordinary excitement". (Sidney Webb, founder of the Fabian Society).

"The older dictators fell because they could never supply their subjects with enough bread, enough circuses, enough miracles, and mysteries. Under a scientific dictatorship, education will really work…most men and women will grow up to love their servitude and will never dream of revolution. There seems to be no good reason why a thoroughly scientific dictatorship should ever be overthrown". (Aldous Huxley, Brave New World Revisited)

"The so-called Left-Right political spectrum is our creation. In fact, it accurately reflects our careful, artificial polarization of the population on phoney issues that prevents the issue of our power from arising in their minds". (The Occult Technocracy of Power)

As Gutle Schnaper, Mayer Amschel Rothschild's wife, said shortly before she died in 1849: 'If my sons did not want wars, there would be none.'

"Those who manipulate the organized habits and opinions of the masses constitute an invisible government which is the true ruling power of our country". Edward Bernays, assistant to William Paley, founder of CBS

"We shall have World Government whether or not you like it, by conquest or consent". (James Warburg, before the Senate Foreign Relations Committee).

This conspiracy is real, wether some recognize/accept it or not, the "totalitarian tiptoe" continues to this day.
edit on 21/11/2015 by Ngatikiwi because: format

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ngatikiwi

originally posted by: luthier

You must know that this "conspiracy" has been in play for many decades, faltering occasionally and being exposed from time to time. Two steps forward, one step back.

It is being achieved with compartmentalization, coercion, blackmail, bribes, threats, extortion, assassinations etc. and having the right people (puppets) in the right place at the right time. Only a few need to know the truth (some call them the illuminati), the rest are just pawns - temporary and expendable.

Through having; unlimited resources and control of MSM, judiciary, education, military and finance etc. this can easily be achieved. This "system" is very adaptable and patient. Time is on their side.

Problem,reaction, solution. Never let a good crisis go to waste.

A "conspiracy" quote or two.

"To repress rebellion is to maintain the status quo, a condition Awhich binds the mortal creature in a state of intellectual or physical slavery. But it is impossible to chain man merely by slaving his body; the mind also must be held, and to accomplish this, fear is the accepted weapon. The common man must fear life, fear death, fear God, fear the Devil, and fear most the overlords, the keepers of his destiny." (Manly Palmer Hall)

"To play those millions of minds, to watch them slowly respond to an unseen stimulus, to guide their aspirations without their knowledge – all this whether in high capacities or in humble, is a big and endless game of chess, of ever extraordinary excitement". (Sidney Webb, founder of the Fabian Society).

"The older dictators fell because they could never supply their subjects with enough bread, enough circuses, enough miracles, and mysteries. Under a scientific dictatorship, education will really work…most men and women will grow up to love their servitude and will never dream of revolution. There seems to be no good reason why a thoroughly scientific dictatorship should ever be overthrown". (Aldous Huxley, Brave New World Revisited)

"The so-called Left-Right political spectrum is our creation. In fact, it accurately reflects our careful, artificial polarization of the population on phoney issues that prevents the issue of our power from arising in their minds". (The Occult Technocracy of Power)

As Gutle Schnaper, Mayer Amschel Rothschild's wife, said shortly before she died in 1849: 'If my sons did not want wars, there would be none.'

"Those who manipulate the organized habits and opinions of the masses constitute an invisible government which is the true ruling power of our country". Edward Bernays, assistant to William Paley, founder of CBS

"We shall have World Government whether or not you like it, by conquest or consent". (James Warburg, before the Senate Foreign Relations Committee).

This conspiracy is real, wether some recognize/accept it or not, the "totalitarian tiptoe" continues to this day.

Sorry just don't buy it. You think that all these psychopathic egomaniacs just get along and share the power like a team? That is very doubtful. I am not saying they don't try. I am well aware of Rockefellors and the progressives form the early 1900.

I am also well aware how this stuff has played out in history. Greed tears these plans apart. Greed and bloodlust. There is never enough power and sooner or later that causes elites to feed on themselves. Like a comet destroying the ecosystem new power comes from the ashes with their new ideas of control.

I know it s been tried. I've read those quotes before. I have heard Alex Jones rants on Barclays. I just think humans are like a virus once you find one cure mutation happens. I don't buy that there was is a collective of psychopathic elites that all get along and share the power.

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 01:39 PM
link   
This is from today's NYT:

Prime Minister Michel said on Saturday that the threat level had been raised because of “information, relatively precise, of a risk of an attack similar to the one that unfolded in Paris.”

Politicians speak carefully. They often speak in ways that suggest they're saying one thing but actually indicate something else.

A casual reading of the PM's quote would leave people with the impression that they had information about a Paris style attack in Brussels.

But that's not what he says. First he qualifies the information as "relatively precise". Even the most charitable reading of that phrase forces us to accept that the information was imprecise.

Now what is this information about? Our casual reading of the phrase leaves us thinking this imprecise information is about Paris style attacks. But that's not what he says.

He actually says the imprecise information is about "the risk of a Paris style attack".

Imprecise information about a risk? Suddenly, his phrase is rendered almost meaningless. He could merely be talking about the threat level itself. Rather than discussing any actionable intelligence at all.

I tried to find this phrase in the original language. But I haven't so far.
edit on 22-11-2015 by Moresby because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Moresby

Well you have to understand one this, for a Belgian politician to do something this drastic it means something is gonna happen.
Our politicians aren't like most other country's. An attack could happen and they still wouldn't flinch.

Something has scared them, and actions do speak louder then words.
We are talking about the total shut down of our capital city... on a week day... Let that sink in for a moment. The economical damage they are willing to take.

Nah man, this is serious.

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Belgianbloke

Well you have to understand one this, for a Belgian politician to do something this drastic it means something is gonna happen.
Our politicians aren't like most other country's. An attack could happen and they still wouldn't flinch.

Something has scared them, and actions do speak louder then words.
We are talking about the total shut down of our capital city... on a week day... Let that sink in for a moment. The economical damage they are willing to take.

Nah man, this is serious.

I doubt it. But he's got you convinced. So he's already done his job.

Just remember all this when nothing happens. And in the months ahead pay attention to the back pages of your local newspapers (or online equivalent) and you'll learn that there never was any information.

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 04:54 PM
link   

I'm not speaking of an actual terror attack. I said something has scared them or is they are getting a lot of pressure from higher up.
Something is happening, and it ain't no terror attack.
They are willing to take the economical damage to enforce a agenda of mass hysteria. Crazy.

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 04:56 PM
link   

I'm not speaking of an actual terror attack. I said something has scared them or is they are getting a lot of pressure from higher up.
They are willing to take the economical damage to enforce a agenda of mass hysteria. Crazy.

Nothing has scared them. They're trying to scare you.

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Moresby

Nothing has scared them. They're trying to scare you.

Oh grow up. I know this is a conspiracy site, but this self-righteous gloating doesn't help anyone.

Unless of course you think every paramedic, fire fighter, security guard, police officer, soldier and intelligence agency is somehow trying to pull a stunt.

I don't know where you live, but the situation in Europe is a real event.

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I'll just repost what I said in the other thread:

Whilst i appreciate that your Government is doing what it is doing to protect people, in actual fact you are backing down. Normal life has been suspended because of fears over an attack that may never actually materialise.

This is precisely the reaction terrorists go for.

By all means, increase security and be vigilant, but telling everyone to stay indoors cowering for several days, to avoid crowds, shutting down public transport and cancelling public events is pathetic. In fact, it spreads the fear far more than any attack would.

This wouldn't happen in the UK - the day after 7/7 all the buses were running (in actual fact, later the same day the buses were running again) the tube was running and people went about their business, even when another attack took place 2 weeks later, we were unfazed.

Grow some balls, for Pete's sake.

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: stumason
I'll just repost what I said in the other thread:

Whilst i appreciate that your Government is doing what it is doing to protect people, in actual fact you are backing down. Normal life has been suspended because of fears over an attack that may never actually materialise.

This is precisely the reaction terrorists go for.

By all means, increase security and be vigilant, but telling everyone to stay indoors cowering for several days, to avoid crowds, shutting down public transport and cancelling public events is pathetic. In fact, it spreads the fear far more than any attack would.

This wouldn't happen in the UK - the day after 7/7 all the buses were running (in actual fact, later the same day the buses were running again) the tube was running and people went about their business, even when another attack took place 2 weeks later, we were unfazed.

Grow some balls, for Pete's sake.

In NYC after 9/11, you may remember this, they told us to shop. Not cower in place.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join