It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UN calls on world to fight ISIS

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 03:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: mazzroth
I will make a prediction ( so it doesn't come true ) the World will find out Israel is actually ISIS and the whole world bands together to fight Israel in the battle of Armageddon.

Thermonuclear destruction to follow.

Please explain how you come to the conclusion.

Is there any evidence of such a claim? Even circumstantial? I keep getting vision of Prince Bandar not Netty.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 05:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

google mike harris & khazars. It's either utter nonsense or very worrying.

______beforeitsnews/alternative/2015/03/the-hidden-history-of-the-incredibly-evil-khazarian-mafia-3119728.html
edit on 21/11/15 by Jc333 because: link added

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: NateTheAnimator
a reply to: Sublimecraft

What we are witnessing folks, is the United Nations execution of their desire for a global law enforcement body - made up entirely of member nations to go after and kill "terrorists" where ever they may be.

Evidence please.

Evidence? It has been well known for a long time. Just look at what "UN" stands for. It is no secret.

Pcg
edit on 21-11-2015 by pcgamer11 because: Edit

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: NewzNose

The Bible also states the governments involved within the UN will turn on the
Pope & all false religion = Babylon the Great shortly & "eat up her fleshy parts" ie strip
them of their wealth 👍🏼

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

Which God?

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: JulieBayley

1. There was no UN then
2. there was no USA then.
3. The Bible is open to interpretation for the reader.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I don't like the U.N. directing world activities.

I am with Sublime...this is a set up.

If it walks and talks like a duck...
edit on 2015/11/21 by Metallicus because: ETA

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: pcgamer11

Evidence? It has been well known for a long time. Just look at what "UN" stands for. It is no secret.

If Sublimes claim is no secret why should I not ask for the evidence? I'm skeptical of everything I see, even more so about conspiracy claims on the internet.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 01:03 PM
link   
All I have to say is that I am glad the American people are armed to the teeth and have the 2A. No matter what powers our so-called leaders decide to give away to others, we, the people, can still fight. We may not individually win a battle, but as a society and a culture banning together, we just might overcome the push to submit.

I cannot imagine someone sitting in their flat or apartment with their family and hearing some crazed jihadist on some whacked out drug walking up and down the hall busting through doors yelling "allahu akbar" killing people, and not having the wherewithal to kill him (or her in today's environment).

I always remember this logic when the gov't tried to buy back guns: Participating in a gun buy-back program because you think that criminals have too many guns is like having yourself castrated because you think your neighbors have too many kids.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 01:50 PM
link   
This is what the UN does. Suggest things. If ever and organization clearly has no power, this is it. And lets be honest. Most of the world can doing nothing to attack ISIS. They can tag along on with the US air campaign but, as we all know those sorts of campaigns take years. Nobody is likely dumb enough to put conventional forces on the ground because they would become a recruiting tool for ISIS. So pretty much we are where we were. An air campaign and slow grinding ground campaign.

Now why not just toss some armor divisions in an launch a lighting campaign some might ask? Because that would be useless a year later when ISIS is back again. This is the type of enemy that has to be slowly rooted out. House by house, building by building. And frankly if an outside power has to come in and do it than that power is going to have to be there for eternity.

The local forces have to win the war and the trust of the people. And they are slowly but, surely. As Russia learned it is a long slow process. And premature declarations of victory look silly a couple of months later when the only thing you have managed to capture is an airfield.

People have to have realistic expectations for warfare of this type. It is not TV or a video game. You can not win it over night. It is a low war advance and attrit. It is not make for great headlines or sell well in a world with short attention spans but, it is what it is.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: VashTheStampede

The only one to block this would be the US so their sinister plot can be continued…
Putin is the greatest statesmen in history compared to Obama and his fumbling and bumbling flim-flam act to stall and his paralysis.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad

Yeah but you still have to put the right number of resources and proper strategy in it before ISIS kills to many more people.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

The only one to block this would be the US so their sinister plot can be continued…
Putin is the greatest statesmen in history compared to Obama and his fumbling and bumbling flim-flam act to stall and his paralysis.

Not likely, the U.S. is part of the New World Order,they would support it if anything,ISIS's inception was most likely to bring together a world police force and shortly after that a one world government,don't doubt how well planned it this was the NWO has been planning things for decades some of which is just now coming to fruition.
edit on 21-11-2015 by VashTheStampede because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: anticitizen
come on... some 20.000 ISIS fighters...?!
all it takes is 100 bombing runs a day instead of five and a full on ground offensive.
should be done in a matter of two weeks.

obviously they don't want ISIS to be stopped.
too much to gain for TPTB. police state, take away legal guns, microchips, a people in chaos is more easy to manipulate etc.

Is there 20,000 of them?

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

Yeah but you still have to put the right number of resources and proper strategy in it before ISIS kills to many more people.

ISIS is losing so the clearly the right amount of strategy and resources have been brought. Training all those forces takes time. They more than have the numbers to do the job. It is still a slow house to house process where even numbers mean little

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 07:57 PM
link   

I hope you're right. But I cant help feeling that if they would have moved quicker, earlier then maybe some people in France, and other places would still be alive and the Russian plane.

Its never been about that eventually ISIS won't be whipped its always been about how long will they let them operate.

Someone's love one is going to die because these governments half stepped to do their duty they were elected to do

I guess that's just the nature of the beast

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
What we are witnessing folks, is the United Nations execution of their desire for a global law enforcement body - made up entirely of member nations to go after and kill "terrorists" where ever they may be.

Now the urban warfare drills on the domestic home front are making more sense because the terrorists live next door.

Let's all hold hands and welcome this decision to usher in phase 1 of the New World Order.

Thanks terrorists!

I think you are totally on target with this.

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Do you think ISIS will ever get it's hands on a nuclear weapon or any weapons of mass destruction?

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 10:17 AM
link   
why is every country ignoring the real people backing these cowards, its not assad, its not us, its not iran its saudi arabia. people will tell you the saudis are our allies this not true their king is like britans just afigurehead the real power there is the clerics and they rule with an iron fist.they sponsor terrorist activities worldwide but nobody dares to point this out why? they were behind 911 but we went after afgans why the hijaclers were almost all saudis?

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: TioW42
Do you think ISIS will ever get it's hands on a nuclear weapon or any weapons of mass destruction?

Yes if we give them one in a weapon drop,or we accidentally "lose" one or "misplace" one in Syria,plus they have to make ISIS look like a bigger threat to world to get all nations on board with having a international worldwide counter terrorism force.
I personally wouldn't be surprised if they stage a nuclear false flag attack to get everyone on board with the program.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join