It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very tall woman in train

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Ahh, the elusive Woodysboy.

Interesting story, I too have had strange experiences with tall women on the tube, after a few gazes I tend to realise that its actually a transvestite. This may not be the case with your observation, but you may want to remain open to the idea that you may be reading and believing too much of what you read from other threads.

Talking of which, you may want to answer some of the questions put to you on your initial thread:
Landed Flying Saucers from Earlier Today

Failure to do so may leave your, yet to be established, reputation in tatters.

Side note: I am going to assume that you are using a QWERTY keyboard to type out your threads and responses, as opposed to a mobile phone.

This being the case, please try to avoid using abbreviated terms reserved for mobile texting, in case you hadn't realised, Ali G is actually a parody of all things wrong with the youth of today, he doesn't actually have a posse from Staines.

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Wow, sounds like an interesting experience, Woodysboy!!!

Maybe it is just a combination of the elements of the tall unusual woman, the guys in black clothing and reading and maybe not. Was the woman with the guys?

You should have stuck up a converstion! I hope that I would have but who knows, I wasn't there.

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 04:54 AM
link   
tra(i)nspotting, the face can look strangely smooth because they use an awfull thick layer of foundation and makeup, but still the bone structure sounds the alarmbells.

[edit on 5-1-2005 by Countermeasures]

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 05:08 AM
link   
hey peeps apolagies for the not very neat story, it was quite late wen i posted it and my keybord at home is a bit arsed as they say...
Anyway, for those who dont understand my harrow 'shwang' the story is basically i was on the train and noticed how a very tall woman, goin on 7' had appearances that matched a 'tall white' apart from the hair, which could easily hav been desgised with a thicker wig...
Im posting this for the same reason as i did with my thread 'Landed flying...' because i had a very strong belief that wat i saw was wierd...
off or a fag

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 05:11 AM
link   
I observe many different species of aliens on the New York City subway everyday.

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 05:31 AM
link   
wagwins, as i said the two suspiciously acting men were on the next train, and to evaluate on the sort of jackets they were wearing, they were black and made of the same meterial as addidas sport jackets, a sort of rainproof meterial. They were both wearing grey trousers and black shoes, sorry for the laim description peeps thats all i can say about how they looked...
To the last poster would u be able to tell us about what you've seen?
Woodsy

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 05:51 AM
link   
u said she looked freaked out maybe the idea of somone coming over to you on the bus who was describing all of her feature as a alien disurbing somewhat rather than being disturbed that she was found out

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by AZLS1
www.urbandictionary.com...
woodsyboy's first language may not be english, maybe we can cut him some slack. He may have something intresting to contribute or maybe not. Give him/her a chance.

I believe his 1st language is Chav.

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 06:14 AM
link   
OK as I said before, I think that we really do need to get past this issue of the grammar in the first post. No further mention of it please , only any comments you may have on the topic of this thread from now on.

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Folks, leave the guys grammer alone and concentrate on what he is saying. I had no problem understanding what he was saying, so why should anyone else? There is reading and there is comprehension; use them both.

Woosdsy mate, please tone done on the street talk. I don't mind wiv for with or id or I'd - but some of those terms are too obscure and "in" that us outsiders cannot understand. I am sure you can speak normal English.
So, please, from hereon, do so.

As for the woman. I cannot really say anything. All we have is a woman that looks foreign. It does not mean she is from another world. To make such an insinuation you need more credible evidence.

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 06:39 AM
link   
If these people looked human enough to be considered human, I don't think that the guy who said "he won't believe it" was talking about you woodsy. Even if they were extraterrestrials they were definitely trying to fit in with the human crowd and remain inconspicuous. So there would be no reason for you to think anything else about them and the remark about your ability to believe what they actually were should not have to be made because they weren't trying to make themselves out to be ETs. Now if you actually saw something that looked inhuman then you could have taken the comment as directed towards you since it would be improbable to not believe at that point.

[edit on 5-1-2005 by Frith]

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 08:12 AM
link   
LMFAO Klepto, yup, definately the lesser spotted tranny !

I think you've been smoking too much pot again woodsyboy!

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I just wrote a message to his other thread about the face in the pictures which to me are very very interesting I am surprised no one picked up on it. Woodsy may have had an experience that he is not aware of yet and the things he is seeing now may be in connection with what might of happened who know's, Woodsy may now be able to see beings in disguise so to say. All I think he needs is time then things may come to him stop putting him down he might just have captured something you can't even begin to understand.

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Dennis Rodman
................................................................................

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 11:57 AM
link   
you guys are full of it, cant understand what im sayin? if u dont know what wagwins means then take the ufo out ur arse and get a sense of humor...
ANYWAY...
Heres me thinkin this was a place to disuss wierd sheet and then someone says i need evidence to say something like that..lol some of u make me laugh..nevermind ill keep my # to myself

woodsyboy

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Woodsyboy.You have been lucky lately have you not,what with seeing flying saucers in a field now seeing some Huge Alien Amazon Woman (on a train).

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by IntelRetard
Dennis Rodman
................................................................................

A sense of humor
I really do get a kick out of when a new movie comes out in the theaters or on TV for the first time we get a rash of sighting or "what ifs" here on the board.

[edit on 5-1-2005 by IntelRetard]

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 12:12 PM
link   
indeed i have patrick, indeed i have

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodsyboy
you guys are full of it, cant understand what im sayin? if u dont know what wagwins means then take the ufo out ur arse and get a sense of humor...
ANYWAY...
Heres me thinkin this was a place to disuss wierd sheet and then someone says i need evidence to say something like that..lol some of u make me laugh..nevermind ill keep my # to myself

woodsyboy

I am sorry, perhaps you should try another forum, with a lesser standard of education and intelligence. Also, I am sorry to astonish you, but we don't really know what "wagwins" means, because Ali G, a plonker in a hat who speaks as if he's mentally retarded, is not really our idea of stimulating entertainment.

Further, I understand the lack of objective evidence. However, you even lack subjective evidence. You saw a woman, who looked foreign. Big deal.

[edit on 5-1-2005 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Ok I think thats as far as this thread goes.
Woodsyboy, here are a few links to some ATS google searches that may be of interest to you and be relevent to your first post on this thread.

tall humanoid aliens

tall people

Nordics

thread closed

top topics

<< 1   >>

join