It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very tall woman in train

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 07:30 PM
link   
wagwans, i was out wiv some mates chattin bout wierd experiences earlier today n i remembered wat id seen on the train back from college before xmas holidays started. a really tall woman came onto the train, she looked very odd n i started to get quite freaked out as a few nights before i had read a post on here about the tall whites, and also listened to the radio broadcast. the wierd thing is that as i looked at her i noticed she matched the description frightingly close. her face was alot darker then her hands, she had alot of makeup on her face and around her eyes were dips in the bone, i also noiced how smooth her face bones were, i have a friend from finland who has pretty much the same thing, i heard that the tall whites were meant to resemble norweigens...she had alot of makup around her eyes too, it was a very freaky experience seeing as on the next train ther were 2 men in black addidas sorta jacckets but black didnt notice a symol or anything anyway i noticed them when the one facing me kept staring at me, i would look at him n he would look away,he had very short grey hair and a very round face, i aso noticed he must hav had something wrong with his eye coz one was uneven to the other.anyway this happened a few times n i had a strange fealing like he was trying to mess with my thoughts, i felt a strong awareness to him. the other guy was facing the other way and after this happened the grey haired guy said to the other "he wont believe it" they both got up and got off the train. the grey haired guy had a square black suit case on his lap, it was made with a hard plastic meterial with strange engravings as patters. that freaked me out as well as iv read ufo books and those black boxes are pretty well associated with MIB's..

all that happening in one journey home is quite strange dont u agree?
woodsy

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 07:32 PM
link   
LOL...The short people travelling on the train from Arizona to the East Coast are questionable too...Strange element...

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 07:38 PM
link   
i dont know whether im meant to get that or not...
say wat u will, but tell me im mad and u wont me be first

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Well that sounds interesting...Not sure what kind of jackets you're talking about though

d1k

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 08:59 PM
link   
No offence but you're in college? Your write up was bloody painful to read, and I still don't even understand what you're trying to get at.

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Woodsy, you should try writing out your words instead of the baby talk, no offense, but you might get a better response that way

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Woodsy, you should try writing out your words instead of the baby talk, no offense, but you might get a better response that way

Agreed. The post was like one long...text message. I mean come on, how hard is it to type 'with' instead of 'wiv'. And whats a 'wagwans' anyway?

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Good story though. You have to act in a situation like that. You may never get the opportunity to do so again. Grab one of those people and ask them what the hell is going on.

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 09:13 PM
link   
ok we have established that perhaps it would be better in future to try to put an effort into your grammar in future posts woodsyboy.
Can any further posts please concentrate on the content of the post rather than the grammar now please.

mrq

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I am not positive, but I think it's slang for "What's goin' on?".
A greeting.

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Come on guys, it's Ali G!

"Boyakasha, wagwan!"

I used to wonder what this word meant until today - Thanks woodsy!

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 09:42 PM
link   
www.urbandictionary.com...

woodsyboy's first language may not be english, maybe we can cut him some slack. He may have something intresting to contribute or maybe not. Give him/her a chance.

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Im not one to jump to conclutions but what you could be dealing with is a Nordic.They look strikenly like humans yet,something,something strange about them.

I thought i saw a nordic once. I was walking on my way home one night and i saw a woman walking like anyother person would towards me then past me.Something was wierd about her.It was a very strong and wierd sense,that i couldnt make up then but i could now to this day.She was very blonde but had curly blonde hair,and her eyes.She had blue eyes,but it was completely blue,i hardly saw a pupel.Just deep blue.Her style of clothing was wierd also.She wore what appeared to be a dress,but then again,wasnt,i cant explain it.Her face was too very smooth and the shape of her face appeared to have a slight difference to anyothers or mine.She seemed more boney.And she was also tall,6foot or more.

The key thing is that something wasnt right.Who knows,she could of being just any normal person,but yea ever since my interest of UFO`s/aliens began more than a decade ago,and ever since i began to research,i started to notice many of odd things normal people wouldnt.

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 09:54 PM
link   
I'm sorry, but I tried reading the original post 3 times. I don't have a clue, as to what the point was about.

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by cakestick
Come on guys, it's Ali G!

"Boyakasha, wagwan!"

I used to wonder what this word meant until today - Thanks woodsy!

One of the most ridiculous pictures I've ever seen

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 11:38 PM
link   
that its Ali G talkin' to ya when you read a post like that. It makes it a little more fun.

r'pect BO yaka.

edit to add

you time traveling SOBs!!!

[edit on 4-1-2005 by Nygdan]

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 02:04 AM
link   
woodsy, maybe they knew something about your "sighting" in the woods and are starting to follow you. Just a thought.

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 03:47 AM
link   
wah gwarnin' Woodsy..

listen boss, prolly just me but what you described is a lesser spotted transvestite! the reason the other fellas looked uneasy is prolly for this reason, it's not every day you are on a tram with a tran! best bet is next time you catch the train, look at the size of her/his hands and throat.. these are telltale signs..

Safe!

[edit on 5/1/05 by Klepto]

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 04:13 AM
link   
I regret to say that I didn't wuite catch the context of this post. The sms-language it's written in is not the best way to give the reader a clear view of ones story.

On the other hand; great story! A little sidenote; I think the tall whites have more in common with finnish and swedish people. I'm norwegian myself, and up here we're just tall and dark/darkblond most of us. Finland and Sweden, however, have more blondes

Hugz&Luvz4eva

[edit on 5/1/05 by phlake]

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 04:13 AM
link   
That is the most disturbing picture I have ever seen in my life.

Back to the topic, interesting, you prolly shood have said something like yes i would believe

<<   2 >>

join