It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge Anomaly spotted above Earth

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 06:38 PM
link   
My view. if the OP ( on planet x, nibiru, etc) does not indicate in the first paragraph the proper astronomical coordinates and date and time of observation, the rest of the posting is bunk.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 06:40 PM
link   
What the hell is wrong with these people? Are they serious? Can they not see that it is a stupid reflection of the inside of the station? Holy crap never thought so many people can be so freakin naive. (talking mostly about the commentators on youtube.)

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 06:48 PM
link   
So NIbiru is slightly transparent?

Gotcha.

Smudge

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 06:53 PM
link   
This info might be helpful

The High Definition Earth Viewing (HDEV) investigation places four different commercial high definition cameras external to the International Space Station (ISS) on the Columbus External Facility.

www.nasa.gov...

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: crimsongod21
I figured out what it is check it out its a splitting image....

If only I could Flag Replies this would get my flag...

It was the first thing I thought of when I watch the video...

Hmm Douglas Adams's books been on my mind as of late I wonder if that means another marathon reread in my future.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Sure looks like a reflection to me..
Looks like a latch

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: sHuRuLuNi

Lol, I was thinking the same thing. It actually looks like the reflection of a Grey.

Maybe that's the real story here, that aliens are perpetuating the myth of Nibiru.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Eagleyedobserver

how do you explain the huge red dust/cloud then?

If that's meaningful then how about the lack thereof in this vid? Published May 12, 2014

Skip to about 1:01:00

This is nothing new, and it seems ol nibsy only likes to strike a pose for the camera when the Sun is blasting the lens.

ETA: I just noticed nibsy gets camera shy @ 1:06:45. 'Planet eXit stage left'.

edit on 20-11-2015 by DenyObfuscation because: eliminate stray capital I

edit on 20-11-2015 by DenyObfuscation because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 08:53 PM
link   

It looks like a reflection.

If it really was Niburu and is that large and visible from the ISS, where are all the pictures and videos from amateur astronomers? There would be thousands of people posting pics or at least talking about the strange object in the sky, instead we have another YouTube video with cheesy music. Not buying it.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 01:12 AM
link   
a reply to: ScientificRailgun

One thing is to point out that this video is an obvious hoax, and another entirely different thing is to claim that amateur astronomers should have seen a 10th planet by now.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Trans-Neptunian objects suggest that there are more dwarf planets in our solar system
Date:
January 15, 2015
Source:
Plataforma SINC
Summary:
There could be at least two unknown dwarf planets hidden well beyond Pluto, whose gravitational influence determines the orbits and strange distribution of objects observed beyond Neptune. This has been revealed by numerical calculations. If confirmed, this hypothesis would revolutionize solar system models. Astronomers have spent decades debating whether some dark trans-Plutonian planet remains to be discovered within the solar system. According to scientists not only one, but at least two planets must exist to explain the orbital behavior of extreme trans-Neptunian objects.

Astronomers have spent decades debating whether some dark trans-Plutonian planet remains to be discovered within the solar system. According to the calculations of scientists at the Complutense University of Madrid (UCM, Spain) and the University of Cambridge (United Kingdom) not only one, but at least two planets must exist to explain the orbital behaviour of extreme trans-Neptunian objects (ETNO).

Yet what is observed in a dozen of these bodies is quite different: the values of the semi-major axis are very disperse (between 150 AU and 525 AU), the average inclination of their orbit is around 20° and argument of Perihelion -31°, without appearing in any case close to 180°.

"This excess of objects with unexpected orbital parameters makes us believe that some invisible forces are altering the distribution of the orbital elements of the ETNO and we consider that the most probable explanation is that other unknown planets exist beyond Neptune and Pluto," explains Carlos de la Fuente Marcos, scientist at the UCM and co-author of the study. "The exact number is uncertain, given that the data that we have is limited, but our calculations suggest that there are at least two planets, and probably more, within the confines of our solar system," adds the astrophysicist.

www.sciencedaily.com...

Title:
Flipping minor bodies: what comet 96P/Machholz 1 can tell us about the orbital evolution of extreme trans-Neptunian objects and the production of near-Earth objects on retrograde orbits
Authors:
de la Fuente Marcos, Carlos; de la Fuente Marcos, Raúl; Aarseth, Sverre J.
Affiliation:
AA(Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Ciudad Universitaria, E-28040 Madrid, Spain [email protected]), AB(Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Ciudad Universitaria, E-28040 Madrid, Spain), AC(Institute of Astronomy, University of Cambridge, Madingley Road, Cambridge CB3 0HA, UK)
Publication:
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, Volume 446, Issue 2, p.1867-1873 (MNRAS Homepage)
Publication Date:
01/2015
Origin:
OUP
Astronomy Keywords:
relativistic processes, celestial mechanics, comets: individual: 96P/Machholz 1, minor planets, asteroids: individual: 2012 VP113, planets and satellites: individual: Earth, planets and satellites: individual: Jupiter
Abstract Copyright:
2014 The Authors Published by Oxford University Press on behalf of the Royal Astronomical Society
DOI:
10.1093/mnras/stu2230
Bibliographic Code:
2015MNRAS.446.1867D
Abstract
Nearly all known extreme trans-Neptunian objects (ETNOs) have argument of perihelion close to 0°. An existing observational bias strongly favours the detection of ETNOs with arguments of perihelion close to 0° and 180° yet no objects have been found at 180°. No plausible explanation has been offered so far to account for this unusual pattern. Here, we study the dynamical evolution of comet 96P/Machholz 1, a bizarre near-Earth object (NEO) that may provide the key to explain the puzzling clustering of orbits around argument of perihelion close to 0° recently found for the population of ETNOs. Comet 96P/Machholz 1 is currently locked in a Kozai resonance with Jupiter such that the value of its argument of perihelion is always close to 0° at its shortest possible perihelion (highest eccentricity and lowest inclination) and about 180° near its shortest aphelion (longest perihelion distance, lowest eccentricity and highest inclination). If this object is a dynamical analogue (albeit limited) of the known ETNOs, this implies that massive perturbers must keep them confined in orbital parameter space. Besides, its future dynamical evolution displays orbital flips when its eccentricity is excited to a high value and its orbit turns over by nearly 180°, rolling over its major axis. This unusual behaviour, that is preserved when post-Newtonian terms are included in the numerical integrations, may also help understand the production of NEOs on retrograde orbits.

adsabs.harvard.edu...

BTW, in the above article (the second one) they are talking about comet 96P/Macholz, a NEO, being locked in a Kozai resonance with Jupiter. They are not talking about the ETNOs being in resonance with Jupiter. ETNOs are too far away from Jupiter and Saturn to be influenced by them. Something else, at least two more large objects, must be out there within the Oort cloud keeping ETNOs in their unusual orbits.

edit on 21-11-2015 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 02:35 AM
link   
The dude calls that a enhanced ISS image. More like an enhanced smudge on the screen. More squigly lines on a screen.

But anyways I would not worry about Nibiru, even though its name is not Nibiru. It has been decided some years ago that when they discover planet X or the so called other sun, and its hosts, its name shall henceforth be Binki. But no doubt they will likely name it some silly scientific name or Latin denunciation or such.

Anyways no need to worry. Its not like we will be around when that happens right, everybody here even on this planet now will be long dead. And besides there are much easier ways to tell how near or far Binki is, basically the crazier and nuttier people get on this planet the closer nibiru or whatever you all want to call it is. You know, crazy beams aside, like lemmings before the storm, instinctively they will know what to do, the heard will be thinned, and it will be the herd who will do the thinning. So ya! The crazy beems have just began to get warmed up ya know.

And its likely the crazy beams will hit us long before the whole tidal waves and massive earthquakes and all that. There is after all nothing new under the sun.

I mean should we be so lucky to be a single star floating here in the void when most star systems out there are a binary star system or more? Those are some astronomical chances right there! Right? With those chances you could play the multi million jackpot thousands of times in a row and win each and every time. Astronomical indeed.

Anyways I dont think it matters as none of us will be around that long anyways. Its a none issue.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: DenyObfuscation
The image in the OP vid appears to be taken from this recording of the ISS live feed beginning @ 36:24 - www.ustream.tv...

If you believe that's nibiru, please explain how the illusive planet is so elusive to us from Earth's view. Of course the list of questions would be virtually endless but since there's no reasonable answer to the first one, I'll stop there.

according to someone in the comments on the video a astronomer has predicted this and has said it would stay invisible until november and then only be visible through telescopes then it becomes vissible in december and then we are dead and it is because of god.

Well yeah that could explain why a planet with star and moons around it on its way on a collision course to earth could be invisible and have no gravitational effects noticed by anyone anywhere at any time, God. Otherwise i suspect that person will have a very hard time explaining it.

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 07:55 AM
link   
I just want to share some observations and correlations I have made between the objects captured in the ISS image,My own images and a LASCO/SOHO image.

Here's the thread I've been updating over the year noting the observations (images).www.abovetopsecret.com...

The winged orb is now quite familiar, if you've followed the thread. I initially noticed this form in what I believe to be the main object, over time, the winged form has now appeared in the other objects (moons of PX) that have also appeared at times.

There are two objects I want to pay the most focus on in the ISS image. They are both winged orbs, but due to their positioning in My images and that of the ISS and SOHO, I know that one is the main object and the other an orbital.

I'll post My own images of a 'winged orb' first, so you can tune in to what I'm saying and showing.

When I saw the ISS photo I was flabbergasted! Think about this? The ISS image bears stark resemblance to my images, the only ones of their kind I know to exist, as many PX images are obvious second Suns and not (at times) subtle smaller 'winged' objects as I have seen. What are the chances of two objects appearing in the ISS video that bear exact resemblance to the images I have captured on the ground of PX?! Also add to this the SOHO comparison. To Me this is game set and match for PX research. One last point I want to make. I am normally an advocate of Zetatalk but their explanation has made me question their agenda, which I believe now to be a controlled opposition to trick people at the last moment. The only reason ZT would claim this ISS image is not PX, is because it would suggest it's passing will be sooner than we think, the primary object in my images has increased many fold in size since April, so at this rate it will be huge soon, and I'm still taking images at any chance btw (keep an eye out for updates). An early passing of PX is now my stance and matches the EQ pattern that is suggesting Poleshift could be in May next year (follow Terral03 for the EQ thing). So, back to ZT, they claim this ISS image is a "glob", this is utter nonsense when you compare the images, so imo ZT has outed itself as part of the deception, very clever mind! Because they are 80-90% accurate and correct, and I still would advise people to become familiar with the info, it's just that you need to know their PS timing is probably a lie, and add to this, their safe location advice may be underestimated, so stay vigilant! BTW we will have a PX,Sun and Earth alignment *forecast for December 1st* it may not be this day exactly, perhaps very near after,or even before, you will know when it happens it will be a massive event, I predict the US will possibly get hit on this alignment, as the pressure has converged around the Pacific meeting on the West Coast, a heads up for you good Folks there!
Stay well ATS!!

Example of the winged orb as seen from Earth, this is what I am comparing to the object at 10 o'clock (from the main object) in the ISS image:

Here's the ISS image. One is a render I made to explain what I am seeing,another is an original,and the other an invert. I want you to pay close attention to the winged orb *in close at the 10 o'clock position from the main object*. Hold this image in your mind, or even scroll up and down to compare it to other images I will add. Also hold the form of the main (largest) object in mind too.
ISS Image-original,render,invert:

Here's but one of hundreds of SOHO images of PX. In this image I can pick out the smaller winged object as well that matches the ISS image, It is *also in the 'tail' of the main object*. I know the images of my own above are 'tail' objects due to their position on the out skirts of the two o'clock position and other outer areas around the sun.
SOHO/LASCO image,Unzoomed and zoomed:

Here's a more recent photo session, and possibly one of the most revealing, certainly it was unique! as I had never seen 3 clusters of objects. The middle orb looks good to be the main object due to positioning and color and shape, and the top and bottom cluster I must assume are orbitals.I provided a sequence of these images in the thread, covering the hour I was imaging and observing them. Also take these images in mind when imagining and comparing the formation of what is a mini solar system.
Three tiered clusters of objects depicting the mini solar system:

This last image I was reluctant to add to My thread, in fact I wasn't going to, until I saw the ISS image that is! I usually like to provide the clearest representation of what I am seeing, and this image didn't quite stand out in the images enough for my liking. Again I saw this by naked eye, at the usual time, in the usual place (for the main object), displaying a somewhat familiar variation of the winged orb. This was a very,very subtle sighting of PX, what I call a 'projection' (aura) of the solid object. This form, from what I have learned, is caused by light refraction through the atmosphere and also the dust/debris cloud shrouding PX must also play it's part. I had issues with photo clarity on FB but I think it should be ok here. I've again made a render detailing exactly what I saw and to help tune the viewer into the image. In the render you can see the red orb, this is the 'projection' of the object, within this is a white orb, this seems to be the solid form of the object. The squiggly white line is the debris 'trail'. I present this now as it bears resemblance to the ISS image of the main object, especially the winding 'trail'. This may not be the most convincing to some, but I should have enough reputation here after the other collection of photos and accounts I have made over the past year. Of coarse I have been through the usual process of elimaination just to preempt any debunking attempts. These objects are provably real as I have outlined over time
Example I am comparing to main ISS object, for greatest clarity and understanding, zoom in on the last image (original) the others have slightly compressed:

edit on 22-11-2015 by EndOfDays77 because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-11-2015 by EndOfDays77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Is this a still photograph or a freeze frame of a video? It would be nice to see the "anomaly" from another angle to see where it is in relation to the plane of the glass. Of course, if the person who made this youtube video allowed that, it would probably become obvious that the smudge is not outside the station.

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: EndOfDays77

Way to hijack someone else's thread with your failed ramblings.

The item has already been dismissed in this thread yet you still cling onto the Planet X bunk.

The only thing you show are some photos of clouds, dots, vague shapes and other nonsense. You have yet to show any tangible proof.

Why don't you go back to your thread and answer the questions I posed to you?

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

It's not worth it...trust me.

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h

It's not worth it...trust me.

It's just so annoying. I came to this site as an observer before I made an account as I truly thought I could find out alternate theories to some mainstream theories, but it's turning more into a site for crackpot ideas about already disproved theories. If something is proved wrong the theories have the goalposts moved by the theorist to fit with new or lacking evidence. That's not how it's supposed to work. If you're idea is proved false you don't change it to fit, you accept it as failed. I thought that's what adults do in such circumstances anyway.

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Your talking the same nonsense you did in my thread and proving for all to see you are actually incapable of studying the facts presented.As I *proved* this/these objects are not what you are claiming! This was proven in the OP and I have only built on it as the thread developed, no one came close to debunking a single image as they are real!

That's your opinion with the hi jacking, your the one taking up valuable thread space by continuously posting derogatory, useless comments. I like to think I have contributed to revealing what this image is? I don't see any other analysis this in depth? You have done zero to discredit my post, keep trying!

My loyalty to the truth of Planet X comes first and I'm sure the OP will appreciate the post if he wants the truth.

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 10:45 AM
link   
The truest words you've ever spoken! Exactly it's not worth it! as Planet X has been proven to be real no questions, so why pursue Me anymore and troll My comments incessantly as has been the case the whole time I've been here. Actually well done you propelled me to get out there and prove Planet X is real, so thanks on behalf of all the gang!

a reply to: tsurfer2000h

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 11:04 AM
link   
For the last couple of months I have been watching HDEV live and I have seen what is in the OP within the last 10 days.

I realised it was a reflection straight away as it was moving along with the ISS so hence it could not have been something outside the ISS.

When I watched the OP video it is funny that the guy is taking a reflection and turning it into PX/Nibiru, if that really was what he thinks it was we would all be dead now seriously look how big and close to the earth it looks.

It was a reflection I saw it with my own eyes.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join