It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats the deal with the Passports always showing up?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: TheLotLizard

You get sad at that joke, then proceed to tell me to blow myself up? Oh the irony.

Yah, you were just joking about '72 virgins'.

So was I about blowing yourself up….

get it?

No I dont

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: bastion

originally posted by: Mianeye
They ( the terrorist) want to be known for their deed, become a martyr, therefore they carry identification, or they carry them in case they need to get away if they survive...

This - what's the point of doing a terrorist attack unless the perpetrators can be identified. It defeats the whole object not to carry one - plus as they were trying to enter the stadium it's obvious ID to carry to try and gain entry, but that comes second to the main reason of wanting to be known as a group/martyr/mental nutter.

Passports survive because they're designed to - the whole point of a passport is ID someone whether dead or alive, so they're designed to withstand air collisions, explosions and the like. Add to that the info TrueBrit has explane about how laminar surfaces blow away from the initial explosions/demolitions and what have you.

The passport was fake though, right? Eight other people were using the same fake passport with the same name? So, carrying it for the reason that he wanted to be ID'd doesn't make sense.

Also, how and why on earth would anyone be confident their passport would remain intact during an explosion? Sure, they are tough as far as paper goes..but it's still paper.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist
a reply to: knightsofhonor

Why don't people think Logically here?

If you were about to do some deed such as attack someone or a Group of people, wouldn't you want a getaway plan?

So, the guy wearing a suicide vest was going to blow himself up at the stadium and then try and get away? This is logical?

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Bombs do fail, as do other plans. If she/he pulled a rip-cord and no 'boom' he/she MAY want an escape route (passport included) so they could start working on the next plan. Not hard, just a little common sense required.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I don't get why this question gets ask so much to be it would be kind of obvious why they may want to take their passports.

They need ID if stopped by police after the attacks.

So they can be positively identified after the attacks so that the world knows who they are

For some groups providing proof that one has committed a suicide attack means that their family will be paid handsomely.

In the event the operation was unsuccessful and the terrorists required a get away having a passport is more of a advantage than a disadvantage.

But then again when we are looking for proof of the latest big bad false flag logic flies out the window.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheLotLizard

You get sad at that joke, then proceed to tell me to blow myself up? Oh the irony.

get it?

No I dont

Muslims don't get the association of suicide with 72 virgins, either.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: DorianSoran
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Bombs do fail, as do other plans. If she/he pulled a rip-cord and no 'boom' he/she MAY want an escape route (passport included) so they could start working on the next plan. Not hard, just a little common sense required.

Someone's suicide vest was bound to work and guns were used at the Bataclan.

It makes no sense to me that it wouldn't occur to them/him that France would immediately impose strict border control after the success of one or more of the several attacks.

Which they did.

President François Hollande of France said around midnight that “terrorist attacks of an unprecedented scale” were occurring in Paris and added, “It is a horror.”

He said a state of emergency was being declared and border controls had been increased to ensure that the attackers could not leave the country.

Link

Attempting to cross the border would be tantamount to turning himself in, and therefore stupid.

Of course, I find it suspiciously stupid he wore a suicide vest to a venue with gate security requiring pat downs anyway. But Hollande was at the stadium, so, amazingly, security measures worked for once...except for the poor ordinary civilian that was killed at the gate.

Not Hollande though. He was totes safe.

edit on 20-11-2015 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLotLizard

get it?

No I dont

Muslims don't get the association of suicide with 72 virgins, either.

Yes I know...I was just poking at the western myth of the misconception that they get 72 virgins when they become a martyr.

I know this is not true as this is no where found in the Quran. And instead of the Muslim gaining upon entrance to heaven being offered virgins it's more likely that they are offered food, raisins specifically.

So should I say more? Or do you have any more "jokes" about how I should blow myself up.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Or do you have any more "jokes" about how I should blow myself up.

Dishes it out, but can't take it.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Or do you have any more "jokes" about how I should blow myself up.

Dishes it out, but can't take it.

Oh really? Please, I could really care less.

But, please enlighten me about how my joke was focused on a single SPECIFIC person as yours was to me. Which was obviously a threat that you then retracted to be a joke.

But I will give you a B- for trying.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 01:11 PM
link   

And instead of the Muslim gaining upon entrance to heaven being offered virgins it's more likely that they are offered food, raisins specifically.

Man, they are some cheap ass hires.

Seriously, they would blow themselves up for some raisins?
Raisin bran? Maybe.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

And instead of the Muslim gaining upon entrance to heaven being offered virgins it's more likely that they are offered food, raisins specifically.

Man, they are some cheap ass hires.

Seriously, they would blow themselves up for some raisins?
Raisin bran? Maybe.

Not just raisins, white raisins of crystal clarity.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Which was obviously a threat that you then retracted to be a joke.

The only reason I responded to you in the first place.

To play you like you played Islam.

Are we having fun yet?

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mianeye
They ( the terrorist) want to be known for their deed, become a martyr, therefore they carry identification, or they carry them in case they need to get away if they survive...

So the terrorist already assume, or know, that their ID will survive the blast? Is that part of the terrorist handbook?

"Keepth your ID so they know who are (don't worry it always survives, unlike you)"

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 04:50 PM
link   
2 words..
Plausible
Deniability

and...as another poster laughingly said in another thread.. "I wonder how many terrorist plots were foiled because someone forgot their passport"

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Charlie Hebdo attackers wore masks but left behind an id, seems more like a trait of false flags than wanting to be identified.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Why would terrorists need a gate away plan? I always thought their get away plan was Heaven?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join