It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats the deal with the Passports always showing up?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Whats the deal with these terrorist's passports showing up after they blow themselves up.

if they wanted to blow themselves up in the first place, why would they be worrying about bringing a passport with them?

How did a passport survive 9/11 plane crash if the heat was so strong enough to melt reinforced steel?

Now with the attack in Paris, how did these passports survive?

Seem like a set up to justify war and martial law.

I ask, did anybody else red flag go up?

These terrorist attacks were used to start WW2, as well as Vietnam war, as well as Iraq war, and now this...

The media is making a mass propaganda campaign targeting Muslims, similar tactic the media did during WW2 to target Jews, another religion group.

We have to ask the right questions. For example, WHO is funding these "so called" Muslim Terrorist group known as Isis?
Wasnt there a link between them and the USA government?

What exactly is a "Muslim" when the media talks about them? We need to be sure we understand the terms that the media uses. Because over the last 15 years I notice that people have made Muslim into a new Race of its own.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 04:42 AM
link   
whatever material they use on passports, they should implement on cell phones, imagine how much money we could save on broken screens

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 04:46 AM
link   
They ( the terrorist) want to be known for their deed, become a martyr, therefore they carry identification, or they carry them in case they need to get away if they survive...
edit on 20-11-2015 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Imagine a world where terrorists blow themselves up, but their passports remain intact.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 04:59 AM
link   
It's so they can use it to get into the afterlife.

Gods been cracking down on illegal immigrants these days. The supply of virgins is getting low.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 05:09 AM
link   
A lot of Europe, including Belgium, require you to carry your passport... So imagine you're an unknown suicide bomber on your way to do some deed, and get asked for ID.

no ID, you're going to the lockup till they ID you. Show your ID and you get to carry on.

As for why it survived this one? it's not like the guy was incinerated... he blew up himself apart, he didn't vaporise..

But it is more likely that some heavily drugged up patsies were duped into thinking the entire scheme was going to be on candid camera and the nasty evil men in black snuck a passport onto the scene, just because.. and there are no terrorists at all, thats racist.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 05:09 AM
link   
a reply to: knightsofhonor

Things like passports survive explosions because of their weight to surface area ratio.

Something like a passport, or other small booklet of documentation can easily survive an explosion, provided that the explosion has a greater focus on overpressure than it does heat. If it does, then it could easily propel a small booklet away from the heat which follows the wave of pressure, meaning that the document will survive with singed edges, rather than be totally burned out.

A heavier object, like a big solid book, or a mobile phone, has a greater amount of weight when compared with its surface area, so it will not travel away from the detonation fast enough to escape the flames with as much ease as would a passport or similarly lightweight document.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 05:21 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Yes but before that it jumps out of the pocket to reduce any resistance than kaboom and "wee!"

Explosion big enough to launch a piece of the suicide bombers spine to land on a squad car and big enough to shred the the pants or jacket (wherever the passport was hiding) to free the passport, but no harm to the passport.

I understand your argument and don't completely disagree but this is something I would have to see for myself. Mythbusters epic episode.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 05:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: IShotMyLastMuse
whatever material they use on passports, they should implement on cell phones, imagine how much money we could save on broken screens

Gorilla glass passports...

OP - On a serious note I imagine they carry them with them so that they can be identified if the passport is found. Kind of like claiming responsibility after the fact. I think the passports survive easier because of the things Truebrit touched on.

That or it's planted after the fact. Whichever anyone prefers I suppose.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 05:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Sadly the Mythbusters are throwing in the towel. So we may never see the outcome.

Guess they despised each other since the beginning, go figure.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 06:11 AM
link   
When your in your home do you carry your wallet and I'd with you? Or do you do what most people do have it in a location you remember so you don't leave the house without it?

I agree with the 9/11 passports but not when your in your own home.
edit on 20-11-2015 by rossacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 06:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: rossacus
When your in your home do you carry your wallet and I'd with you? Or do you do what most people do have it in a location you remember so you don't leave the house without it?

I agree with the 9/11 passports but not when your in your own home.

It's always in my truck, never anywhere else. That said, were talking two different incidents, I was using the female bomber as an example because it was reported her spine landed on a cop car.

The passport was found at the football stadium (I believe).

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 06:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheLotLizard

Gods been cracking down on illegal immigrants these days. The supply of virgins is getting low.

Blow yourself up for that one.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 06:25 AM
link   

if they wanted to blow themselves up in the first place, why would they be worrying about bringing a passport with them?

So their ID is confirmed, kind of messy looking for it after the fact.

Or to throw off the investigation, or, or, or, to prevent media and government jerk wads from claiming it was somebody else for a political agenda.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 06:33 AM
link   
I don't think the passport was attached to her spine or found near the card to be fair. I didn't hear about a spine landing on the car, a head, but depends where u read.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 06:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

originally posted by: TheLotLizard

Blow yourself up for that one.

You get sad at that joke, then proceed to tell me to blow myself up? Oh the irony.

So should I bring my passport?
edit on 20-11-2015 by TheLotLizard because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 08:11 AM
link   

A crackpot would answer by saying it's a great visual motif which spurs the public into buying into whatever official BS story is being sold to the public.

But that's just crazy isn't it?

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Why don't people think Logically here?

If you were about to do some deed such as attack someone or a Group of people, wouldn't you want a getaway plan?

Having a Passport on you in case you need to get on a flight afterwoods is the right thing to have on you, otherwise how do you expect to get out of the Country ? Especially if you weren't going to drive out and even if you were driving out, you would still need ID to get past certain routes!

Now imagine you were using a fake Passport? Even better because the guys would be looking for a certain someone but that person would have a fake passport... tada... you are off on your plane journey before the Authorities find out that you aren't the original owner of said Passport!

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLotLizard

You get sad at that joke, then proceed to tell me to blow myself up? Oh the irony.

Yah, you were just joking about '72 virgins'.

So was I about blowing yourself up….

get it?

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mianeye
They ( the terrorist) want to be known for their deed, become a martyr, therefore they carry identification, or they carry them in case they need to get away if they survive...

This - what's the point of doing a terrorist attack unless the perpetrators can be identified. It defeats the whole object not to carry one - plus as they were trying to enter the stadium it's obvious ID to carry to try and gain entry, but that comes second to the main reason of wanting to be known as a group/martyr/mental nutter.

Passports survive because they're designed to - the whole point of a passport is ID someone whether dead or alive, so they're designed to withstand air collisions, explosions and the like. Add to that the info TrueBrit has explane about how laminar surfaces blow away from the initial explosions/demolitions and what have you.

For evidence of this look at 9/11 - loads of fire, loads of collapsed buildings yet 100,000s of pieces of paper barely damaged blowing around in the wind.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join