It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Only 30 Paris Muslims in City of 224,000 Muslims Turn Out to Protest Bloody ISIS Attacks

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

And conservatives are the beacon for all things grounded in reality?

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
I have never personally gone to a protest.

Does that make me a bad person?

Yes. That and you kick kittens.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 06:05 PM
link   

edit on 18/11/2015 by glen200376 because: Sorry,wrong thread

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 06:08 PM
link   

HEY!

There's a "state of emergency."

Public gatherings are BANNED in Paris

In Paris, the police recommends people to remain indoors if possible...

Demonstrations and public gathering in Paris and the suburb (Hauts-de-Seine (92), Seine-Saint-Denis (93), Val-de-Marne (94)) are banned until Thursday, 19th.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 06:15 PM
link   
How in the world do they know who was a Muslim.

Do they have uniforms on with a label of their religion?

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: BlubberyConspiracy

Well holy crap, I was just thinking before your P.S. "Where'd this guy come from?"

If it was my post that brought you back out of the woodwork than I am flattered. Well said!

Sound voices like yours is sorely missed at ATS. The sound of patriots are overshadowed by the voice of war. Big'Ol pit...right here in my stomach.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: UnBreakable

Did you ever consider that it is Wednesday and all these Muslims you want speaking out against terror had jobs to go to? Or should Muslims just have to drop everything to run out and protest whenever something bad happens involving Muslims?

Remember, they don't see Muslims as people. They don't care that we have jobs, are students or teachers, have families, or have hobbies. It's like they think we're just some jobless monsters who sit around all day plotting ways to hurt them. (which is just weird since we still have bills to pay, lives to live, and people to date lol)

If they humanize their bogeymen, the bogeymen lose their scary aura. So they have to keep treating us like one dimensional villains in a lame movie.

EDIT: And wow, I just saw the post on this page saying that public demonstrations are banned in France right now because of the state of emergency there. That makes this "story" and the kneejerk "outrage" that much more ridiculous.
edit on 18-11-2015 by enlightenedservant because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: deadeyedick
a reply to: Shamrock6

Why pretend?
Maybe because you cannot remember a time when a moment of silence for the recently slain was interrupted by chants of allah is...

Much like I can't remember a time when fans threw bananas at black soccer players in the middle of a match.

Oh, wait. That happened in Turkey too.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
How in the world do they know who was a Muslim.

It would be hard to tell. They come from all parts of the world. You couldn't even tell when they speak. Morons on the other hand you can't tell either.... until they open their mouths then it becomes clear FAST.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

I thought most were poor and didnt have jobs and that was one reason they are always so damn angry. Out of 224,000 mostly poor , only 30 could take a break from being pissed or praying to protest?????

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Did you protest ISIS? I guess you're not against the violence ISIS perpetrates.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable
This can't possibly be true. I'm told that the majority of Muslims are against the violence that ISIS perpetrates. The source and it's author have an agenda for sure. I'm sure the true number was at least twice that.

"A small group of around 30 French Muslims from Bangladesh joined mourners in the Place de la Republique in Paris to protest the bloody ISIS attacks.
Approximately 10-15% of Paris is Muslim or at least 224,000 people.
Only 30 felt moved enough to protest the ISIS massacre."
www.thegatewaypundit.com...

im not fan of religion....
in response to this OP though. so what

that dont mean #.

i am from the white middle class. i have never protested anything.
im against all kinds of stuff that happens by every color/race/religion

just cause i am not out there all vocal about it does not mean i am 'for' it
i would imagine it is the same for a lot of people

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

originally posted by: Avicenne
This is one of the best example of... don't believe everything you read on the Internet.

Lies.

The CIA must have created the tape of a stadium full of "moderate" Muslims chanting "allu ackbar" during a moment of silence for France?

No what created that is places like Turkey and Lebanon can get bombed and there is not even a peep out of the MSM or the rest of the world but Paris gets bombed and the world acts like everyone should get worked up over it.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Adolf Merkel has been very quiet since last Friday, wonder why?

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable
This can't possibly be true. I'm told that the majority of Muslims are against the violence that ISIS perpetrates. The source and it's author have an agenda for sure. I'm sure the true number was at least twice that.

"A small group of around 30 French Muslims from Bangladesh joined mourners in the Place de la Republique in Paris to protest the bloody ISIS attacks.
Approximately 10-15% of Paris is Muslim or at least 224,000 people.
Only 30 felt moved enough to protest the ISIS massacre."
www.thegatewaypundit.com...

Perhaps you just aren't aware that Paris is in an incredibly frenzied state of panic. Muslims are being openly threatened, assaulted here in some cases. I would suggest doing more research before making presumptions about what others are feeling. That's really quite disingenuous. By the spirit of your post terrorist attacks would appear to please you in some ill-thought fashion. If that's the case, we should have your apology immediately.

edit on 18-11-2015 by Gianfar because: Corrections

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Did you ever consider that it is Wednesday and all these Muslims you want speaking out against terror had jobs to go to? Or should Muslims just have to drop everything to run out and protest whenever something bad happens involving Muslims?

and heeeere we go...

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: savagediver
a reply to: Krazysh0t

I thought most were poor and didnt have jobs and that was one reason they are always so damn angry. Out of 224,000 mostly poor , only 30 could take a break from being pissed or praying to protest?????

HEY!

There's a "state of emergency."

Public gatherings are BANNED in Paris

In Paris, the police recommends people to remain indoors if possible...

Demonstrations and public gathering in Paris and the suburb (Hauts-de-Seine (92), Seine-Saint-Denis (93), Val-de-Marne (94)) are banned until Thursday, 19th.

edit on 18/11/15 by soficrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 01:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blackmarketeer
And make themselves targets for mob violence and retribution? I don't blame them for not turning out in some sort of protest, it would likely have been misinterpreted and used to further incite Islamophobia - much like the OP's article.

And you can show that by telling me what happened to these 30 that showed up and how terrible it was?

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 02:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ectospasm
this is a classic far right thread, OP makes a comment supposed to be plausible to influence others, then the rest of the racists join in further down the thread, making themselves look stupid with their ignorant comments.
Dont be fooled, this is orchestrated racism designed to spread hatred.

This is a classic pc liberal calling any views they dont agree with racist because they cant argue on merit. (Im not neo con or pc liberal)

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Well what do you expect, most people of all religions are pretty sorry anyway.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join