It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Only 30 Paris Muslims in City of 224,000 Muslims Turn Out to Protest Bloody ISIS Attacks

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

The only crowd I ever read or hear about are the right wingers when it comes to Muslim anything, including such nonsense as seen in the OP. Haven't read any threads containing liberal sites talking about this nonsense.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Meh, just an example the point is its a silly argument and quite frankly was a quick quip mainly to agree that it doesn't matter whether they are protesting. I do not however wish to have a long drawn out argument over whether liberals are in fact splitting hairs and being divisive.

Link

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

I agree. The argument is a waste of time and this threads only existence is to paint Muslims in a negative light but at the end of the day protest or no protest, we have bigger fish to fry.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Avicenne
This is one of the best example of... don't believe everything you read on the Internet.

Lies.

The CIA must have created the tape of a stadium full of "moderate" Muslims chanting "allu ackbar" during a moment of silence for France?

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 05:26 PM
link   
That's because liberals ignore reality in order to give the perception their ideology is the correct (and never wrong) one.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 05:28 PM
link   
This is the stupidest headline. Why would they be obligated to turn out to..um....protest anything?

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

Those muslims are all turkeys.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Duh. There's a "state of emergency."

Public gatherings are BANNED in Paris

In Paris, the police recommends people to remain indoors if possible...

Demonstrations and public gathering in Paris and the suburb (Hauts-de-Seine (92), Seine-Saint-Denis (93), Val-de-Marne (94)) are banned until Thursday, 19th.

edit on 18/11/15 by soficrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Isnt there some sort of temporary ban in place stoping people from congregating in large groups in Paris (France)? Thought I heard something about it the news................
edit on 11182015 by BobbyRock because: oooops

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: BobbyRock

Yes. There's a "state of emergency."

Public gatherings are BANNED in Paris

In Paris, the police recommends people to remain indoors if possible...

Demonstrations and public gathering in Paris and the suburb (Hauts-de-Seine (92), Seine-Saint-Denis (93), Val-de-Marne (94)) are banned until Thursday, 19th.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: deadeyedick
a reply to: TheBulk

Those muslims are all turkeys.

Muslims come in all different types. Black, White, Arab, Asian, Persian, Turk. Are you sure they are from Turkey?

My point? Taking a non-point and making a real one.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: soficrow

Thanks for info!

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I have never personally gone to a protest.

Does that make me a bad person?

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

Yes that is what was reported.
It matters much where they are from.
Do not expect turkey to join in on all the fun of the u.n. in any productive way.
The point was there but required thought to find.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
I have never personally gone to a protest.

Does that make me a bad person?

Really? Think about it:

Sue: "Haven't you ever protested something?"

Crocodile Dundee, "Sure. Every time I get thrown out of the pup."

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

This is one of the best example of... don't believe everything you read on the Internet.

Lies.

The CIA must have created the tape of a stadium full of "moderate" Muslims chanting "allu ackbar" during a moment of silence for France?

No, it happened. Though I'd like to see how and where you know it was the entire stadium.

Of course, these are the same fans that routinely hurl racist insults at black players. And the same fans who are called "ultras," and really spend the majority of their time making a collective ass about themselves over literally anything they can.

But we'll pretend that Turkey is the only country with fans like that.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

OK...in that case I can say I have protested something before.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

Lies.

Get out! Soccer fans being rude, disrespectful, and tasteless? That never happens. They must be terrorists.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Why pretend?
Maybe because you cannot remember a time when a moment of silence for the recently slain was interrupted by chants of allah is...

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
But we'll pretend that Turkey is the only country with fans like that.

Countries? I can think of some cities that have less than a stellar reputation. Philly, I'm looking your way.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join