It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don't be blinded by fear my fellow citizens of the world, to the point of slavery

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 10:35 PM
link   
I am shocked at how blind the people have become. To the extend where they are ready to give up all the rights for a false sense of security. These rights that we have now are the result of centuries of hard work and blood shed which I see eroding by the minute.

To the point. ISIS was created by the governments of the west/Saudi to remove Assad to let the oil pipelines go from the middle east to EU. Taliban was strengtened by the US to hit back at the Soviet Union. These are not grass root organisation of muslims.

ISIS and Taliban are direct extentions of our government and thus fighting towards a common goal.

The French gov is planning to extend the Emergency that was declared afer the Paris attack. And NO ONE is saying anything against that. How is this not shocking to anyone. More surviellance, more rights of the people getting taken away, while we all get into petty arguments of hating muslims. We are barking up the wrong tree. We are playing into the hands of the people who want absolute power over us. And dont forget these are the same people who controls what we hear in the news and what we see and thus indirectly control our emotions.

How are you all so blind??? Today they are the terrorist, tomorrow if I protest against my goverment and get declared as a terrorist and get shot how many of you will dare speak up?

In the micro news:

Hollande wants constitution changes, more security spending

Paris attacks: State of emergency could restrict public demonstrations during Paris climate talks

HOLLANDE TO EXTEND FRANCE'S STATE OF EMERGENCY

Liberté égalité fraternité of the French revolution, all a chant from the history books now.
edit on 17/11/15 by asen_y2k because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 10:43 PM
link   
I'm on some watch lists and I already have, they think I 'm a Republican/right wing, militant ,soldier, when I explain war to them.
Then accuse me of wanting it to happen.
Then again we still have the second amendment here.
Oligharchs are the one's directing this symphony to establish control.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 10:54 PM
link   
well hey, all we can do is divert a conversation from hostility to problem solving and solutions. As long as some keeps trying it usually works.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: asen_y2k
I am shocked at how blind the people have become. To the extend where they are ready to give up all the rights for a false sense of security. These rights that we have now are the result of centuries of hard work and blood shed which I see eroding by the minute.

To the point. ISIS was created by the governments of the west/Saudi to remove Assad to let the oil pipelines go from the middle east to EU. Taliban was strengtened by the US to hit back at the Soviet Union. These are not grass root organisation of muslims.

ISIS and Taliban are direct extentions of our government and thus fighting towards a common goal.

The French gov is planning to extend the Emergency that was declared afer the Paris attack. And NO ONE is saying anything against that. How is this not shocking to anyone. More surviellance, more rights of the people getting taken away, while we all get into petty arguments of hating muslims. We are barking up the wrong tree. We are playing into the hands of the people who want absolute power over us.

How are you all so blind??? Today they are the terrorist, tomorrow if I protest against my goverment and get declared as a terrorist and get shot how many of you will dare speak up?

Spot on dude,glad to see that some other ATS users are awake to what is going on.
Also start getting prepped if you haven't already it looks like this year or sometime during the next is when SHTF will happen.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: VashTheStampede

The French gov is planning to extend the Emergency that was declared afer the Paris attack. And NO ONE is saying anything against that. How is this not shocking to anyone. More surviellance, more rights of the people getting taken away, while we all get into petty arguments of hating muslims. We are barking up the wrong tree. We are playing into the hands of the people who want absolute power over us.

Spot on dude,glad to see that some other ATS users are awake to what is going on.
Also start getting prepped if you haven't already it looks like this year or sometime during the next is when SHTF will happen.

I doubt it will be such a sudden thing. Then people will get it. Its more like boiling the frog slowly in the kettle. Its been ongoing for quite some time now. We already readily give in to mass surviellance, body searches every few feet, police with guns and tasers, etc, its all fine, we have nothing to hide, but what happens when you have something against the government, simple you get shot while the media, which is owned by the people in power, declares you a terrorist and people celebrate their leaders, up untill they want to protest something.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 11:17 PM
link   

I protest against my goverment and get declared as a terrorist and get shot how many of you will dare speak up?

As I have being saying on this topic, that it's a "psychological" warfare on the citizens, and it is just blinding a lot of people to not see the real problem for what it is.

Only main stream media thinks Terror = Islam and many are biting it hook, line and sinker, because I still see comments of people generalizing Islam with Terror, and Syrian Refugees = ISIS, it's just not being rational at all

People need to start thinking rational about all these and not be blinded by this "psychological" warfare, that is being played on us.

I totally agree with what the OP is saying, about ISIS being the creation of the Western Allies, so don't buy into this..Wake up!
edit on 17-11-2015 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 11:17 PM
link   
The people in power are the same guys who created these terrorist and are the same guys who 'wishes' to protect you all from them. Don't you all find this a bit fishy?

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: asen_y2k

I think right now people are blinded by grief and anger. Frankly, I don't blame them. Give them time to grieve.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

I think right now people are blinded by grief and anger. Frankly, I don't blame them. Give them time to grieve.

It is not something that started after the Paris attacks, its taking place since 9/11. See the changes in our lives after that. Increasing police powers, constant surveillance to name a few.

Its not even a week since the Paris attacks and the French gov wants to extend the emergency declared during the attacks. And not even one thread about that here.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Why do you think the French government is moving so fast with all the emergency measures and strikes in Syria? The French are most vulnerable when blinded by grief and anger.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: jaws1975
a reply to: Metallicus

Why do you think the French government is moving so fast with all the emergency measures and strikes in Syria? The French are most vulnerable when blinded by grief and anger.

The media is making sure that the 'grief and anger' gets directed towards the wrong people, while their very own French government at this very moment is working fast to extend the emergency.

Their very own government is taking away the "equality liberty and fraternity" that their ancestors gave their blood for. Now its all in vain, the people in power have already won.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Not even one week after the Paris attacks and we have:

Hollande wants constitution changes, more security spending

Paris attacks: State of emergency could restrict public demonstrations during Paris climate talks

HOLLANDE TO EXTEND FRANCE'S STATE OF EMERGENCY

Not even one thread discussing this, no outrage from the people. I say they already won.

These were the same people who brought to us the French revolution. Who gave us the rallying chants of liberté égalité fraternité,

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Now its all in vain, the people in power have already won.

Now hey listen, just because the winning players have been whittled down to a handful, doesn't mean you cannot be a successful runner up in the game?? One must admit the reality that has always been known to mankind until feel good mind control came to be, we are just individuals and we very likely wont change the world. That is ok, because we always must focus on the path in front of us, and the direct struggles of our daily lives no matter how trivial they may seem.

Change is multi-generational. At this point in time, the power is merely tipped in the wrong direction. Over time the right kind of people will regain control. The only thing we need to do is our best not to feed the bad parts of the machine. And that includes hostility towards one another about issues designed to prevent us from coming up with solutions together When a politician wants to start a blame game, dont just start blindly pointing fingers. Ask questions, let us discuss the evidence. Discuss procedures and how we can better protect and screen for potential threats.

In all honesty though, I think the biggest deterrent will be for the people of France to recognize that the world is always going to be a dangerous place, and should demand the right to arm themselves in self defense and uphold the right no matter what part in their land they so happen to be when the call to action arises. Is not an individuals primary duty to self preserve? Is it not our duty as humans to remain vigilante, and strike down with a divine FURY our determination to live against any adversary who attempt to infringe on our God given right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness???

the end. fin.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Your commentary here is bang on!

I am not allowing myself to be played and see a spade for a spade.

You have written with much passion and wisdom here.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Problem - allow to many refugees in.
Reaction - civil unrest.
Solution - hardcore big brother.
Isn't it sort of hard not to see.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 04:15 AM
link   
a reply to: asen_y2k if only people were as fearful over their dangerous lifestyle habits, something they have the power to change, but they don't. I'm not really sure what people are so afraid of. The reactions to the terrorism is more a concern to me and a danger to me than the actual terrorism. I don't have the slightest fear over a terrorist attack, just as I don't fear walking the street or getting in a car.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 04:35 AM
link   
As I was reading about the new raid in Paris it became apparent the direct connection between the Jade HELM domestic training excersice and the events going on right now.

It amazes me how clairvoyant our government seems to be sometimes by being able to foresee the need for domestic urban training just before the west is invaded, the need for domestic wiretapping because many are born here and radicalized, training drills that mimic actual events. We truly have Gods for leaders.....

Yet, how are they so short sided to not see this coming with an influx of refugees with no real vetting process? How did they not see that weaponizing the moderate rebels was the same as weaponizing ISIS? How could they not see ISIS oil tankers stretching across the horizon with all their surveillance drones and spy satellites?

Uh, huh. I was born at night, just not last night. Ignorance is power.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 04:41 AM
link   

The people in power are the same guys who created these terrorist and are the same guys who 'wishes' to protect you all from them. Don't you all find this a bit fishy?

Yes and what freightens me the most is the sudden embrace of the west to Russia.
not that I want war between Russia but it seems as though Russia may legitimize the West's behavior if they let Putin back in the sandbox. What's good for the goose right? As much as the world needs a savior, in the end he will look out for him and his nations interests.

France and Russia are directly coordinating attacks now. Russia is putting Russian hardware under command of French forces. Seems Russia just didn't want to get squeezed out and the citizens will get the short stick...bombs and bullets.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 05:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

Russia is putting Russian hardware under command of French forces.

Wow I did not know that. That would be a surprise. Could you please provide a link so I can read more about it. Thanks in advance.
edit on 18/11/15 by asen_y2k because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 08:33 AM
link   

I can't find the original article but here's this:

The original article different site said "under French command" ...I'll keep looking.

Putin also on Tuesday ordered the Russian navy in the Mediterranean to establish contact with its French counterparts and work together "as allies" in a campaign against the ISIS group in Syria.

"It's necessary to work out with them a plan of joint actions both at sea and in the air," Putin said, adding that both the chief of the general staff and the defense ministry had received orders to that effect.

www.israelnationalnews.com...

Russian President Vladimir Putin has ordered a large missile cruiser to help the French Navy in its latest effort to combat the Islamic State group, also known as ISIS, according to Sputnik News. Since Friday’s attacks in Paris, France has declared war against the terrorist group.

Slightly different still.
edit on 18-11-2015 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join