It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

27 States and counting...

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs
a reply to: Vroomfondel

so - you a hater, bro?

Well, lets take a look...

I hate terrorists. In fact, about the only thing I hate more than terrorists are terrorists in my neighborhood.

I hate people who hide behind women and children while shooting at infidels unlike American heroes who stand between the shooters and the women and children.

I hate people who brainwash children into thinking that if they die as a suicide bomber they will be rewarded in heaven.

I hate so-called refugees who slap the hand that tries to feed them and destroy the society that welcomed them.

I hate stone aged psychopaths who molest the women who organized a "Welcome to our country" party for them.

I hate sick twisted so-called men that believe a woman should be stoned to death...for getting raped...by them.

Yeah, I guess I am. And I wear that badge with honor and pride.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

It would be interesting to know how many on that list refused to take Jews who where fleeing Nazi Germany ?

It would be interesting to know how many liberals believe Jews were blowing #### up every single day, decapitating children and sticking their heads on poles, or burning people alive in cages.

Anyone?

link   

originally posted by: stuthealien

here's an example of the syrian refugees for you as i can clearly see you are being gang banged by members who
clearly have a agenda to let them in at all costs even if it means your own are hurt,its supposed to be deny ignorance
not induce ignorance refugees rape girl

countless members from the uk and europe have been telling the truth but they scury like rats to hide or just slam the truth

peace be with you ,dont be fooled by the agenda to shut up the truth!!!

And that is something that just refugees do?

Another thread went over and over the crime statistics in regard to refugees and it came down to 2 arrests in one case and 1 sentencing in a second case in regard to rape.
edit on 17-11-2015 by reldra because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

I totally understand. The US government screwed things up, yet again. I'm tired of paying for their mistakes. House the refugees on Bush's ranch and Obama's Chicago home. Also let them pick up the tab. At NO point in time has America's forced regime changes in the Middle East or Obama's personal war against Assad equaled so much a cent of benefit to the average American... as with everything else, why in the hell should "we" pick up the tab for something of zero benefit to "us?"

Ship the refugees to one of the ME nations run by a western puppet. I understand Libya is nice this time of year.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs
a reply to: Annee

Yep, see my later post that talks about my 17th century ancestors - they sailed with Penn's fleet from England due to persecution.

Yeah, all about the same time.

Nothing like a Political Religious persecution war - - - stealing the land of simple farmers who just want to provide for their family.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Except for when they came over (or their parents/grandparents). Then it was embraced.

NO, it wasn't embraced. The American people HATED the Irish and Chinese immigrants. Germans and Jews who immigrated here during and immediately following WW2 had to change their last names before they could even step off the boat. We jammed Japanese immigrants into concentration camps. Cuban boat people ring a bell? The majority of America is anti-immigration during periods of great influx... that is a fact. When the flood into the country is just a trickle, citizens are OK with it.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Right. Hating immigrants is a time honored American tradition. So does that make it right now?

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
I wonder how many of those states already have them. I can see two on the list without any kind of research already.

As I said in a previous thread, the children that were recently placed in my area are very terrifying whenever they're on tv. I'm very glad somebody is willing to step up and keep these six year old girls out of state. I'll sleep better at night now.

It reminds me of the "Children" that were shown getting on buses to have a free home in a luxury hotel all supposedly refugees from So America but all were men in their 20's no Women no Children shown.

The Obama administration estimates roughly 60,000 unaccompanied children will come across the border to the United States in 2014.

Housing them on military bases also seems odd.

This number supposedly went up 40% in 2015. if they are needing help and are Families in desperate need how is it that we are told they are mostly lone children and the parents send them off alone, like the Syrians many paid 10-20k to get passage.

Somehow I think we are being taken for a ride, maybe something is hidden within a true crisis I don't know what to think.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: stuthealien

here's an example of the syrian refugees for you as i can clearly see you are being gang banged by members who
clearly have a agenda to let them in at all costs even if it means your own are hurt,its supposed to be deny ignorance
not induce ignorance refugees rape girl

countless members from the uk and europe have been telling the truth but they scury like rats to hide or just slam the truth

peace be with you ,dont be fooled by the agenda to shut up the truth!!!

And that is something that just refugees do?

Another thread went over and over the crime statistics in regard to refugees and it came down to 2 arrests in one case and 1 sentencing in a second case in regard to rape.

well, there was another instance maybe you heard about where two refugees killed every hostage in a concert hall in Paris.

No arrests were made, as they were both shot - not by any of the hostages, as they were not allowed to have guns - but by the guys with guns they had to wait for to show up.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

I totally understand. The US government screwed things up, yet again. I'm tired of paying for their mistakes. House the refugees on Bush's ranch and Obama's Chicago home. Also let them pick up the tab. At NO point in time has America's forced regime changes in the Middle East or Obama's personal war against Assad equaled so much a cent of benefit to the average American... as with everything else, why in the hell should "we" pick up the tab for something of zero benefit to "us?"

Ship the refugees to one of the ME nations run by a western puppet. I understand Libya is nice this time of year.

You touched on one very important point. If this is not an invasion with some hidden agenda, why are muslim refugees who will not waver from muslim law or religion seeking asylum in non-muslim countries? There are many muslim countries where they would fit right in, but they dont go there. At some point you have to ask yourself why that is...

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: GeisterFahrer

originally posted by: alldaylong

It would be interesting to know how many on that list refused to take Jews who where fleeing Nazi Germany ?

It would be interesting to know how many liberals believe Jews were blowing #### up every single day, decapitating children and sticking their heads on poles, or burning people alive in cages.

Anyone?

It doesn't go into graphic detail but ........

The Polish-Jewish historian and the Warsaw Ghetto archivist Emanuel Ringelblum has described the cruelty of the ghetto police as "at times greater than that of the Germans, the Ukrainians and the Latvians."[4] The fate of many of the Jewish Policemen was eventually the same as all other ghetto Jews. Upon the liquidation of the ghettos (1942-1943) they were either murdered on site or sent to the extermination camps. However, some of the more active criminals, especially those associated with the Zagiew network, are known to have survived the War

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 01:13 PM
link   

edit on 11/17/2015 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

these people where sheltered and welcomed and given a home they are judged by their own actions.
there is a history of refugees doing this all across europe,why are you defending them still .
this thread is not about other pedos or rapists its about refugees so get real and address the facts only.
you will never shut me up i will spread the truth as this is the only way i can live with myself.
you have seen the threads to with real links yet you still jump to defend them .
hope you live with yourself if 1 single lady or girl gets raped as you had a chance to stop it unlike us in europe and the uk..

(post by IridiumFlareMadness removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Okay. Thanks for the dialogue.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

If you actually bothered to read my posts correctly, I'm not contesting that most of the refugees are mostly men. I'm contesting your assertions that they are all suspicious and have fake passports.

And I will answer by saying I have not asserted they they all have fake passports, but I do find them all suspect until proven otherwise. Innocent until proven guilty is required in the courts, but in real life I choose to err on the side of caution. Some of them did/do have fake passports. There is no sense trying to deny that. It is fact.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 01:22 PM
link   

In the world of logic, the word "some" is defined as anything between one and all. That is a LARGE range of people that could have fake passports. It certainly isn't a scientific number.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Historically speaking, Islamic nations have been extremely territorial and have fought many wars over little more than philosophical difference in Islamic interpretation. That probably plays a big role here.

CX

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23
I welcome the women and children to Texas. The men need to stay home and take care of business.

Aren't we bombing the craps out of where they live?

If my wife and kids were fleeing a country that was being bombed, I'd want to be with them to look after them.

CX.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

In the world of logic, the word "some" is defined as anything between one and all. That is a LARGE range of people that could have fake passports. It certainly isn't a scientific number.

True, and the number of fake passports could be huge. We know the number of immigrants far exceeds the number of actual syrian refugees. Without a specific number, yes it could be huge. Or it could not. I prefer to err on the side of caution. I can admit I was wrong either way, but if I have the choice I would rather say I was more cautious than I needed to be instead of less.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join