It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Obvious Strategy of The Islamic State Is Working, You’re All Being Stupid

page: 37
<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 11:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: madenusa
Indeed, many top experts – including government officials – say that America is the largest sponsor of terror in the world … largely through the work of the CIA. And see this.www.washingtonsblog.com...[/ quote]

You go to a 2 year old blog written to attack obama? Have anything more credible or even recent? No one considers a right wing blog as a reliable news source.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Notice how the same people that believe Bruce Jenner can self-identify as a woman and Sean King can self-identify as a black man will not allow bonafide muslims in ISIS to identify as such.

That is the epitome of hypocrisy.

ISIS/ISIL = ISLAM
edit on 20-11-2015 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

I'm sure ISIS is just waiting to give Caitlyn Jenner a courage award.

Under Sharia law what gets cut off?

Irony.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 05:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
Notice how the same people that believe Bruce Jenner can self-identify as a woman and Sean King can self-identify as a black man will not allow bonafide muslims in ISIS to identify as such.

ISIS/ISIL = ISLAM

Shame that after 36 pages you still got it wrong...

ISIS/ISIL is the same as ISLAM in the same capacity as KKK or Nazi is Christian.

But before figuring this out - are we at war with ISIS or with Islam?? What do you think?

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 06:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: SuperFrog

ISIS/ISIL = ISLAM

ISIS/ISIL is the same as ISLAM in the same capacity as KKK or Nazi is Christian.

But before figuring this out - are we at war with ISIS or with Islam?? What do you think?

If the U.S. funded ISIS, who are we actually fighting here?

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 09:22 AM
link   
In my opinion, a much larger picture is forming, kind of like 9-11 2.0...Without the boogeyman available, what excuse is left to leave people alone. If a consensus is built in the UN, amongst all security council members, to blow the hell out of Iraq and Syria, building momentum for the public to accept such an endeavor by portraying the many as the few, public acceptance becomes easy for war.

Again, IMO, if you want a mega war in the M.E., including countries such as Russia, France, China and the US, blowing the whole damn place up, again, buy into the media demonization. However, read between the lines...

What liberties will be lost this time or expansion of power by governments intruding into our lives. There's always a plan, and most of the time common folks are at the receiving end, losing freedoms, one war at a time.

Source

World powers are poised to forge a single resolution at the United Nations Security Council to declare a common war against Isis and “eradicate” jihadists in Iraq and Syria, The Independent understands. The attacks in Paris as well as the downing of the Russian jet over the Sinai Peninsula have galvanised a hitherto divided Security Council. And a new reality exists: with its alleged execution this week of a Chinese national, Isis has now slaughtered citizens of all five permanent Security Council members.

My advice. Read, research...Problem, reaction,' where we're at now,' then solution. Text book tactics.

Be smarter than that...

Peace.

edit on 20-11-2015 by Daedal because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: SuperFrog

Well...i am of the opinion that US citizenship stems from being a state citizen. That is why the drivers license, a state document, is the gold standard in identification.

I am aware that the federal government, and people of a federalist bent, would disagree with me.

But in order to get driver license, you do need SSN, which is federal document.

In California, illegals have been getting their drivers license, with no SSN, all year long. The DMV's are packed with illegal Mexicans. It was so bad, it took about 2 1/2 months to get an appt for anything, up
Until September. It is now dwindling down to about a month to get an appt.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: 222mockingbirdlane

In California, illegals have been getting their drivers license, with no SSN, all year long. The DMV's are packed with illegal Mexicans. It was so bad, it took about 2 1/2 months to get an appt for anything, up

There is nothing to worry... next president Trump will 'fix' that and some other problems...

That is wired, I don't remember last time going to SoS. Everything done online now.

But, I did not know they allow to get driver license without SSN. From what I remember (I've filled quite few form), there was SSN there. (talking about ~20 years ago)

Quick google - there are 10 states that allow this practice...

immigration.procon.org...

Thanks for sharing, did not know this.
edit on 20-11-2015 by SuperFrog because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tyrion79

ISIS/ISIL = ISLAM

If the U.S. funded ISIS, who are we actually fighting here?

I'd like to rectify my question that I stated in my earlier post (I can't edit it after 4hrs posted).
It should be: If the U.S. allies funded ISIS, who are we actually fighting here?
My sincere apoligies.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Sigh seemed like the folks dealing in fear mongering is duh winning!
In this environment Donald Trump have a fairly good chance of becoming POTUS
Donald Trump is trying really hard to sound like a Nazi
www.theverge.com...
We have people in the state actually cheering this guy on, but a time may come after some horrible crimes against humanity when those who did the cheering will either hang their heads in shame or deny they were part of the problem, now is the time to stand firm against bigots and fear pushers not just on sunny days.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: 222mockingbirdlane

There is nothing to worry... next president Trump will 'fix' that and some other problems...

That is wired, I don't remember last time going to SoS. Everything done online now.

But, I did not know they allow to get driver license without SSN. From what I remember (I've filled quite few form), there was SSN there. (talking about ~20 years ago)

Quick google - there are 10 states that allow this practice...

immigration.procon.org...

Thanks for sharing, did not know this.

I didn't even know 10 states allow it. We better start protecting America while there is still some left.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

You were asked a few questions on page 36.

Are you going to answer them?

They will keep getting asked.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Before someone becomes an Islamic terrorist they must be a MUSLIM. My question is WHY do muslims want to live in a country that is for everything they hate like :gays,women,humane punishment, personal freedoms. ? I see your point though about turning muslims against us,,that basically means that we cant trust them if we don't kiss their ass, in reality we cant trust them at all.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 11:39 AM
link   

The amount of indiscriminate “Muslim hate” seen here on ATS and especially out in the wide-wide world, is precisely what ISIS/ISIL/Daesh is expecting. We westerners have consistently demonstrated a level of deep stupid in response to violence from radical Islam, that results in rampant Islamaphobia, Muslim hate, bigotry and intolerance. It plays directly into their stated strategy of polarizing Western society and politics, and “destroy the grayzone” (their words) by provoking overreactions against Muslims, so as to radicalize Muslim communities across Europe and North America.

But there is no problem whatsoever when you have a US soldier threatening with lethal violence against people that are considered "anti Islam" using his legally owned guns.

How is that not the same thing, and why are you allowing this.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   
It looks like the War on terror is becoming more and more like a war, between the EU and Turkey. Bombs in Ankara, Berlin, Instanbul... What do you think that is???

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Perhaps this war would best be fought by muslims whom do not want to be painted with the same brush as thier brothers...

Obviously there is an abundance of Muslims who wouldn't hurt anybody... But I wouldn't say this is because they are a member of Islam instead it's because of thier humanity...

If it is such an outrage why not do something about it?

People are angry and afraid...

This used to instil resolve and the courage needed by men to create change by any and all means nessisary...

It is not stupid to claim there is a problem with Islam...
it's stupid to pretend there is none...
It's just like promoting ignorance...
Instead of denial muslims should be doing anything and everything to destroy the evil that is infecting thier faith...

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Im a Muslim myself, all my life, and my family's life, not even once we've met a person we know with "ISIS/terrorists criteria".

ISIS/terrorists were made by greedy people, who pay stupid people, to do evil thing, that brings negative effect to good people (muslims and non muslims).

Im afraid of terrorist as much as other people afraid of them. Terrorism has no religion..
edit on 9-4-2016 by aphon because: peace out

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: aphon

Im afraid of terrorist as much as other people afraid of them. Terrorism has no religion..

Great points!

The poor bastards who live in the shadow of Boko Haram and IS are likewise terrified even though they share the same religions. It was once the same in Northern Ireland with Protestant Christians and Catholic Christians being targets for terrorism.

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

Ive read an article about the life under the rule of one of these terrorist groups (Boko Haram or ISIS i dont remember), people're afraid but they're more afraid to get out, their life and family's life's threatened....

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: aphon
a reply to: Kandinsky

Ive read an article about the life under the rule of one of these terrorist groups (Boko Haram or ISIS i dont remember), people're afraid but they're more afraid to get out, their life and family's life's threatened....

Yeah, when we're on the internet we can say what we like and act very brave. If we lived in a place that's run by ISIS we'd be more concerned about family and survival than standing up to them.

top topics

<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join