It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Obvious Strategy of The Islamic State Is Working, You’re All Being Stupid

page: 39
<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 07:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

.......closing selected mosques (thank you, Mr. Trump),

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

Yes, blame Mr. Trump. Don't close any mosques. Especially ones that preach infidel hate and produce extremist killers. It's better to be pc than make sure innocent people are killed. Sacrifices have to be made in order to obtain a peaceful world. Where can I join in to sing Kumbaya?

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 07:28 AM
link   
*dp
edit on 5jY by UnBreakable because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

Yes, blame Mr. Trump. Don't close any mosques. Especially ones that preach infidel hate and produce extremist killers. It's better to be pc than make sure innocent people are killed. Sacrifices have to be made in order to obtain a peaceful world. Where can I join in to sing Kumbaya?

If we shut down these mosques, can we also shut down churches that preach fundamentalist Christianity and produce Christians who fire bomb abortion clinics too?
edit on 24-5-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Which Mosques would those be?

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Too bad you'll never see a post like this about Christians. They get bashed non-stop on ATS with generalizations and stereo-types, same as Muslims. It's no wonder this site is admittedly going down hill.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

Someone's been reading with victim colored glasses.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: UnBreakable

If we shut down these mosques, can we also shut down churches that preach fundamentalist Christianity and produce Christians who fire bomb abortion clinics too?

As a Christian who's never attended a church that preached to kill abortion doctors, I'd have no problem if they shut down said churches. I'm sure Muslims who don't attend the hate preaching mosques would feel the same. Because we all know the numbers of victims are similar between extremist Muslims to extremist Christians. I think it's about 25,000 infidels killed per abortion doctor killed.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

Which Mosques would those be?

Like this one in Cambridge, MA which produced the Boston bombers and Lady Al-Queda, among others with extremist ties. Any more research I can do for you?

Officials wonder why extremists are drawn to Cambridge mosque

Law enforcement officials say the mosque has attracted a number of known terrorists and accused extremists, among them the accused Boston Marathon bombers, "Lady al Qaeda," and now an American fugitive wanted for questioning for possible ties to ISIS' social-media wing -- too many for law enforcement to ignore.

www.cnn.com...

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 08:44 AM
link   

a reply to: burgerbuddy

And it's specific:

Taqiya (تقیة taqiyyah/taqīyah, literally "fear, caution") is a form of Islamic dissimulation or a legal dispensation whereby a believing individual can deny their faith or commit otherwise illegal or blasphemous acts while they are in fear or at risk of significant persecution.

wikipedia

oh good, I was worried they might stretch the rules.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   

There aren't that many Mosques in Boston or Cambridge. There is however, obviously, a terror cell affiliated with various groups like al Qaeda and ISIS. I don't think the mosque has anything to do with it.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 10:22 AM
link   

.....I don't think the mosque has anything to do with it.

Of course you don't. It would go against the pc script and agenda. Officials are wrong. It's just a coincidence that 10 terrorists prayed at that particular mosque. Nothing to see there.

From the source:

At least 10 suspected or convicted terrorists have prayed at the mosque, a number confirmed by a federal law enforcement official, court documentsand the mosque itself.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Great Thread Boss!

This goes for everything including....Most Palestinians are not Terrorists either. They're just normal families trying to make a living in this world.

We too often tie everyone together and miss the bigger real picture. It's not Islam, it's the Wahhabi sect which comes from Saudi Arabia. We worry about the Iran deal, when the big threat to the world is Saudi Arabia. We worry about Hamas in the Palestinian territories, when Israeli government is the terrorists there and so on.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Hey as long as it's you calling everyone stupid it's no big deal!

Is this a go ahead to call people I disagree with stupid?

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
Too bad you'll never see a post like this about Christians. They get bashed non-stop on ATS with generalizations and stereo-types, same as Muslims. It's no wonder this site is admittedly going down hill.

Not to mention the Christian genocide happening in Islamic nations.

But their Christians so who cares.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
Hey as long as it's you calling everyone stupid it's no big deal!

Is this a go ahead to call people I disagree with stupid?

It's ok to call everyone stupid like the OP. Just don't call Islamic extremists 'Islamic terrorists'. Barack and Hillary said so.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   

I feel like if we're going to resort to calling everyone who disagrees with us stupid we should change the TnC

That way we can all do it!

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   

I'm not party to any agenda just my own mind. I happen to live in Boston and can think rationally because I have no hate clouding my mind. There's an Islamic terror cell here, there's a Mosque that thousands of Muslims attend here. The FBI infiltrates almost all Mosques in the US, yet nothing from the Mosque where over a dozen known terrorists attended? It doesn't seem to be the Mosque.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Part of the problem is that we are encountering a new kind of war.

ISIS is guerilla warfare group that does not operate inside a known flag (country). Instead, they operate more or less like the army of a religion and consider the practitioners of that religion to be their "flag" in a sense. Because of that, they move freely over borders and set up operations moving among their co-religionists more or less at will.

And I'm not saying this to condemn the other Muslims.

Think about it. There are refugees from Syria who are Christian. How many Christians of other nations are desperately trying to help their co-religionists, knowing only really about the commonality of faith? How many times have churches offered sanctuary based only on commonality of faith?

This is a common thing for people of faith. So I wouldn't Muslims to behave differently here, but it does give ISIS an easy highway to move.

So you more or less have a guerilla army that move its battlefield into the midst of your civilian population at will.

I'm not sure how exactly you combat that. I don't think anyone really knows for sure, and I think that's what has people so upset.

Very logical.

Not emotionally driven bias with the inability to read between the lines.

Almost.intuitive if you will.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   
"The Obvious Strategy of The Islamic State Is Working, You’re All Being Stupid"

Not everyone is taking the ideological bait, however, far too many are.

Not everyone.

And not everyone here is STUPID either. From the site owner no less. Who are the T&C for?

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

The message I've been getting from the left lately is that it's ok to call people stupid, ignorant, morons and any other name in the book if you have the "moral authority" to do so.

I was actually planning on starting a thread about this.

new topics

top topics

<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join