It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is your alien story?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: redoubt

I know what you mean i built my version also from picking and choosing and a bit between the lines...
I'll see what i find unless you got sthg you consider to be a good start?

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

NOTATION:

Added video above on previous post.
edit on 16-11-2015 by redoubt because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: jonblade

Thanks, stationary and then taking off? Cool. What is it you believe? Purely visiting?

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Saw it, reminded me a bit of the space worms, which turned out to be parts of the station, or just bags?
But what do i know, right. Thanks for the vid!

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

Saw it, reminded me a bit of the space worms, which turned out to be parts of the station, or just bags?
But what do i know, right. Thanks for the vid!

Bear in mind the length of that tether...

Here's a link for STS-75 tether mission...
STS-75

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 01:48 PM
link   

I don't know. From the link:

STS-75 was the shuttle mission described in the fictional NASA Document 12-571-3570, although this document was disseminated several years before STS-75 was launched. The document purports to report on experiments to determine effective sexual positions in microgravity. Astronomer and scientific writer Pierre Kohler mistook this document for fact and is responsible for a major increase in its redistribution in the early 21st century.

Or do you think it was just declared fiction afterwards?

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 01:53 PM
link   

STS-75 mission scientists hoped to deploy the tether to a distance of 20.7 kilometers (12.9 mi). Over 19 kilometers of the tether were deployed before the tether broke. It remained in orbit for a number of weeks and was easily visible from the ground, appearing something like a small but surprisingly bright fluorescent light traveling through the sky.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 01:53 PM
link   

I understand you. I'm not sure I'd feel comfortable doing that either.

Though I don't think reading people's minds is a problem I'll ever have. Empathy seems beyond me- the only thing I seem read in people is their disdain or aggression, which I'm quick to react to. It's the mind of some mistrustful cave-dweller that lives in me.

Any other emotion toward me that people show seems to go right over my head. Their feelings may as well not exist, in that I can't understand them.

Ah, maybe it's the aliens. F*cked with my head.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 01:57 PM
link   

I will read more. Since it is the only interesting and new story.
Thanks again.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Talorc

Obviously it is aliens. Don't worry, you got someone to blame. If i would have been probed as hard as you said...

Damned aliens!!!

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Years ago when I used to be a wanderer, I encountered an old Mexican fortune teller on a beach south of Mazatlan.
She knew my full name, and the most intimate details of my life and what my current situation was and why I was in Mexico. I had never, ever seen this woman in my life.

I also met a family in So. Colorado that knew more about my personal life then they should know. Secrets...

Alien, paranormal, mystical, time traveler, inter-dimensional being, idk but the world that is our everyday perception is much more complex and mysterious than we can ever imagine.

I have had other experiences with high strangeness but the two mentioned above shook my view of reality.

edit on 16-11-2015 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

I am looking for explanations to all of that, there has to be some kind of common ground, where all these stories plus angels, aliens etc come from? Would you mind sharing your explanation, or do you currently have none?

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Wonder what this weird German lady is yelling about (ok, I'm gonna stop throwing the topic off track now)

m.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 02:19 PM
link   

a reply to: Lora73

So you think it is more telepathy? The old demons and angels?

We are all little angels and demons

No, you get me wrong. Our civilization has stagnated because we have achieved the maximum, nothing new is happening the last few years, correct me if I'm wrong. We need to evolve spiritually and technology will develop.

One question if I may?

Why the ancients built huge temples and houses a small as well as every building or structure?

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 02:27 PM
link   

I am looking for explanations to all of that, there has to be some kind of common ground, where all these stories plus angels, aliens etc come from? Would you mind sharing your explanation, or do you currently have none?

You know in my psychedelic explorations, I experienced "other realms" with alternate realities but what we are able to see with our primitive minds and senses; to me somehow seems "manufactured" I don't have anyother way to explain it.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Computers are still getting better every year, for example, roboting makes advances, we develop an a.i. which is going faster than expected, nothing new like flying cars, but there are steps forward...

But i think i get now what you are saying, we are held back because we would be too destructive?

Could you rephrase your question, i really don't understand what you are asking?

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Just the tip of the iceberg... I don't like manufactered, but i agree once you saw behind the veil...

Time alone and how stretched you can experience it, is a mystery.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Computers are still getting better every year, for example, roboting makes advances, we develop an a.i. which is going faster than expected, nothing new like flying cars, but there are steps forward...

But i think i get now what you are saying, we are held back because we would be too destructive?

Could you rephrase your question, i really don't understand what you are asking?

Exactly that we are too destructive, all we achieve immediately we use against each other.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Stationary, but already in the air. Almost hovering my dad said. Then, gone. Almost instantaneous. Not really sure what I believe, but no aircraft can do that, certainly not in 1982 so we've always said UFO. If you'd press me I'd say they were visiting and watching. We've never had any other sighting since.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I've had quite a few occurrences, the first one caused brain damage, but most notably, my second one was star strucking years ago, waiting on a ride after work sitting on the curb looking up at the stars. Where one star was slowly getting into my view, and immediately stopped dead centre in the sky.

Then, I felt someone breathing in a way in what could be the mind eye, and heard the word hi, however, the person I was feeling must of been an illusion or an impression, since it felt like an old lady. Because later I kind of got to know it a little better a year or two after that incident when life started looking up for me. And it left a different taste in my mouth that time...I've said it before when I written this story on ATS, I literally # my soul that time.

I haven't the faintest clue as to what they could be, but I do believe there are two or maybe three forces at work, one being us possibly, but extra dimensional or better yet time traveling, while the other just E.T. Almost like Zachiaria lofty interpretation of Sumerian Mytholgy, the Annunaki and the Watchers. Ether forces could or easily be ancient to our views of time, and their vessels or craft would be classified as Gods in their own right.

I wouldn't be surprised if some mythologies could relate to them at all, due to possible sightings that happened over the centuries or millennia, and if they had interests in certain cultures or civilizations, they'd probably surprise them every now in then. But as far as stories go, they become legends, then myths, then fairy tales and superstition. I don't get to see ether as much as used to now these days, and can't really blame them, but they were around a year or two ago, acting very strangely and prominent...Then I realized, or it hit me, as to why they were...And I said to myself...Thanks Assholes, just thanks.
edit on 16-11-2015 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join