It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is your alien story?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I noticed here are many different ways to approach alien and UFO visitation, so what do you believe?
Underground reptilians? Ancient Gods? Multidimensional beings? Also why and how did you end up with your view?

I believe in one dimensional beings with advanced technology which makes them appear multidimensional.
Why? I had a sighting a few years ago and after that experienced "mind-contact" at times.

Please share and let's discuss!

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 12:05 PM
link   
No idea though really who or what they are but maybe much of what is well known as rumor might be true.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: stabstab

What rumours do you think are true?
I once thought Atlantis was on Mars. Even made a thread about it! So please feel free to share.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

What you said really in that they are likely biological and advanced enough to if not operate in other dimensions then certainly they can influence them.

My encounters would take me hours to properly write up but of the one time I felt I did see possible ET Tall Whites I still cant be sure they were not just genetically enhanced humans.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: stabstab

I know, one can never be sure. I believe they can alter our perception so you can't really trust what you are seeing.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I think what I saw was the military. I don't really wanna get into it to deep, especially here on ats, but I saw a bbt or big black triangle a few years ago and very recently the green light.

Peace.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 12:29 PM
link   
When I was about 4
an alien walked past my bedroom door
it had a big head and a small body
I shlt myself and hid under the covers
There were strange coloured lights outside

This was 40years ago

I remember at that time I started having dreams

Dreams about Armageddon
All the houses were in flames
A blood red sky black smoke everywhere

There was also dreams about flying sauser
Thousands of them flying in formations
I think I am old at the time

It was not an invasion but more like
The day they showed up.

I used to believe in little green men
I want to believe
But now think it was cold war propaganda

But I still remember this event 40years later

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Ancient Gods
but they are the same as You and me but they have achieved a higher spiritual level, at least this is my opinion

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: piney

So more gouvernment mind control? It sounds a bit like ET (the movie)?

edit on 16-11-2015 by Peeple because: Add

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Lora73

Did you have any close encounters, or just from thinking about the topic? More the Hindu version, egypt, or marduk?

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 12:52 PM
link   
They probed me real hard. Was a terrible experience, I'll never be the same again.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Talorc

Lol, sure anal, i guess? I always wondered where that came from? Surpressed urges from the abductees?
Did you like it?

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 01:15 PM
link   

I noticed here are many different ways to approach alien and UFO visitation, so what do you believe?
Underground reptilians? Ancient Gods? Multidimensional beings? Also why and how did you end up with your view?

First and foremost, I know I do not know enough to form an end-to-end, fully-crated conclusion on this subject. However, I do think that the universe around us is far, far more dynamic than we have even begun to understand and that when NASA lops-off live feeds from the ISS, when seeing something hovering about, is simply a demonstration of the fear of revelation. (The word, not the book.)

Critter types? Numerous, with a certain band of them that were left here so very long ago in human terms but... not so much in their own.

They are often termed as being 'Watchers' and it was their job to see to it that our infant species maintained itself in the nursery of this planet and matured at a natural rate. Unfortunately, they became intoxicated with our physical natures and dove in head first. They got busted and now await the return of the owners, or inventors... or even parents, call 'em what you will... knowing that upon that moment, all hell is gonna break loose.

So... no, we are not even close to being alone. Can I prove any of this?
Nope, just a personal belief.

PS - There's also those round, glowing donut-shaped objects there were once filmed hovering around a device placed into orbit by a space shuttle. It was something like a 5-mile-long cable that seemed to attract them like crazy.
I have an old, old friend who used to work down on the cape... he called them, 'space carp'.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Now there's a smart lady. Straight to the point, I like that.

You never gave me a prediction in your last thread. Too scared, maybe?

What is your psychic impression?

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 01:20 PM
link   

I had no physical contact,it is irrelevant how they look what do they possess from the technology they are much more spiritually stronger than us so that they can influence on us to see and feel whatever they want, we as a civilization should to aspire to be spiritually stronger and the technology will follow us.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: redoubt

Thanks never heard that one before!
Never gave the ISS live feed much attention, maybe i should look into it some more. Since you said personal belief i assume there aren't any links?

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: redoubt

Thanks never heard that one before!
Never gave the ISS live feed much attention, maybe i should look into it some more. Since you said personal belief i assume there aren't any links?

I'll look see if I can find a vid of the glowing donuts.
As for 'watchers'? There's a lot of theories down that line out there... not one has my full endorsement.
Like I said... just all personal belief.

Space Carp

edit on 16-11-2015 by redoubt because: video added

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Talorc

No, i just felt people were putting too much hopes in it. Got a few personal pm's and it was pure fun and an experiment to me, but playing with private business really wasn't.
Maybe i pick it up again, when i am bored enough.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Lora73

So you think it is more telepathy? The old demons and angels?

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 01:28 PM
link   
My story was actually my families story as I was just a 3 year old when it happened. From what my parents recounted, there was my mom, dad, three older sisters and me in the pushchair walking home one night. This would be around 1981/82 in the Wolverhampton area of the UK.

Everyone apparently saw a stationary glowing light in the sky, fairly close yet not close enough to identify it, before the object streamed off sideways across the sky at an incredible speed leaving only a hazy trail behind it. Gone in the blink of an eye.

I always remember the story when my dad brings it up, as he would be the first person you would add to the "Sceptics" folder, so for him to tell this tale with true wonderment and disbelief at what he saw made me think about the subject growing up and turned me into the believer that I am today.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join