It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Were do politicians find these people?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 11:09 AM
link   
I always see pictures on the news of US political rallys of flag waving masses like:

And to be fair on the other side

Everyone on ATS seems to deny buying into the polictial BS and so have most the Americans I have meet.

But someone has to feel out the brainwashed crowds so who?

Surely you have to be pretty brainwashed and ignorant to waste you valuable time and energy going to such nonsence to watch such snakes spew there BS?

edit on 16-11-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Looking at these crowds and seeing all of the "faith" they have in their choices.
It seems religious.
Perhaps these people are mostly religious types that are used to going to mega churches and very large church events

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 11:16 AM
link   
It has been my experience that many of the people at the rallies and in the crowds are campaign workers, volunteers or involved with groups that are connected with politics, such as churches, unions and other special interest groups.

If you pay attention closely, you will notice the same faces over and over, depending on the region.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
It has been my experience that many of the people at the rallies and in the crowds are campaign workers, volunteers or involved with groups that are connected with politics, such as churches, unions and other special interest groups.

If you pay attention closely, you will notice the same faces over and over, depending on the region.

So they import them from state to state to pad the numbers out

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: NowWhat
Looking at these crowds and seeing all of the "faith" they have in their choices.
It seems religious.
Perhaps these people are mostly religious types that are used to going to mega churches and very large church events

Kinda funny since jesus wanted pretty nothing to do with worldy politics

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

originally posted by: introvert

So they import them from state to state to pad the numbers out

Not necessarily. In every corner of this country there are hoards of people that work for campaigns during election season or are connected to groups that get out and support certain candidates.

It's not hard to get asses in the seats when some of your biggest supporters are churches or unions.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Here they have been known to bus them in from Detroit and forget to pay them. Left them stranded HAHAHAHAHA!!!

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: mikell

Our public schools. Thank you No Child Left Behind.But don't worry, Common Core kids will not think at all anymore! Imagine the blind followers that will worship these liars. They won't even question 2+2=5 because it does now, write how you came up with that answer because that is what math is now. It is a series of explanations and diagrams. A tangent, I know. Stopping.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

From what I have seen the majority of the population puts no effort into looking into political issues. They feel helpless when it comes to politics. They also feel too busy to get involved or research because they are trying to provide for their family but yet find time to watch 4 hour football games or hear about the latest Caitlyn Jenner updates.

At one point in their life they discovered that they associate either as a Democrat or a Republican for what ever reason. From that point forward the only effort they put into politics is to see where their party stands on the issue then they take that stand to the bitter end without question and blame the other party for all the issues.

These are the people that believe on the lesser evil mentality and due to fear behaviour modification by the DNC or the GOP they show up to the rallies along with the paid attendees or those with invested interest.

edit on 311130America/ChicagoWed, 18 Nov 2015 17:31:49 -0600000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join