It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huckabee Calls on Obama to Revoke Iran Deal in Wake of Paris Attack:

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 11:12 PM
link   

All of the presidential candidates have so far spoken out about the Paris terrorist attack, and today Mike Huckabee put out a lengthy statement saying President Obama needs to revoke the Iran deal in the wake of it.

Over 100 people were killed last night as terrorists targeted multiple locations over Paris. Authorities confirmed late last night that all the terrorists are dead, and the president of France called the attack an act of war by ISIS.

Huckabee brought up how yesterday morning, the president said that the United States has been able to contain ISIS. “We are clearly not dealing with leashed animals or with a JV team,” Huckabee said. “We’re dealing with a threat to western civilization.”

He said the U.S. deserves a president who will protect Americans, not one who will “just talk and protect the image of Islam.”

Here’s what Huckabee wants to see Obama do:
www.mediaite.com...

Klik here^ for list of things to do.
Now call me crazy but why rip up an agreement with Iran in order to spite ISIS, keeping in mind that they are the biggest threat to ISIS and is busy killing them as we speak, In his to do list he calls for building a coalition of NATO, Russia and get this..NATIONS OF THE MIDDLE EAST!! if they do not cooperate they should be sanctioned and isolated , but isolate the nation with arguably the most muscle in the region who is already in the fight..Huckabee would make for a sucky Commander In Chief,matter of fact he would make a sucky 3rd class petty officer.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Does Huckabee think Iran attacked Paris? Dumb politicians trying to tie dumb strings.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Stupidity to the Left, Stupidity to the Right.

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Did I miss something?

Iran is fighting ISIS, last I heard.

It must be that all them damned Muslims are all alike. Huckabee, and most of his ilk, need to shut the **self censored** up.

Until their actual knowledge of the situation can match their rhetorical flourishes...

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

And like the rest of the average citizens.... I'm stuck in the middle with you.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

Huckabee just went full retard.

The only advantage here is that it should prove that this imbecile is not up-to-speed with foreign affairs but is instead spouting institutionalized propaganda, and in this instance he has exposed himself as the fool I have come to know and understand.

FULL retard.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 11:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

No.
Clowns to the left. Jokers to the right.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Pretty much.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 11:37 PM
link   

It amazes me how people link Isis with Iran , never happen .

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Dumb bunny. This guy has made a living out of being a Christian conservative political figure. That is all there is here move along. He motivates a certain fraction/faction of the political right that he has become a political tool of use to the GOP establishment. He is what he is.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Look I know I-am biased in favor of the left and I try not to let my bias get the better of me, but how can any right thinking Republican or conservative possibly be in favor of people like him, if we elected Ben Carson last week we would end up in a war with China because he believed them to be in Syria.
Can we please get back ol school Republicans with the calibre of Colin Powell, Howard Baker even Alexander Haig etc, yes they were warmongering and even mean spirited but at least they weren't bats@%$ insane.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: hutch622

It amazes me how people link Isis with Iran , never happen .

They are just braindead zombies glued to the TV.

This is how their mind works when they hear these key words.

"..Iran." - Oh the evil people we are fighting, they are Muslim.
"ISIS" - The Terrorist group, also Muslim.

hmmm Both hate us and are Muslim.... Iran bombed Paris!

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: luciddream

Just an opinion but the west could do a lot worse than allying themselves with a coalition of Shia states . Oh wait the Saudis have oil . STOP buying it and watch them crumble .

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: luciddream

In order to indirectly attack Israel of course. Iran, Hezbollah, Syria, Go CIA/Mossad.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Did I miss something? Iran is fighting ISIS, last I heard.

Depends.

Iran isn't fighting ISIS out of the goodness of their hearts or the benefit of the Syrian people.

The NIOC. The National Iranian Oil Company wants a sweet heart deal to sell oil,and gas to Russia's Gazprom.

Saudi Arabia of course won't stand for that so they sent their 'blackwater' ISIS to make sure that doesn't happen.

The deal Obama made only frees up cash,and aid to Irans 'blackwater' fighting Saudi's 'blackwater'.

So Huckabee has a point sort of.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Of course they aren't. Anyone who takes more than a cursory look will see that.

The point is Iran isn't ISIS.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Seeing as Iran are against Isis. They are not the problem, maybe reasses our relationship with Sadi Arabia and the UAE, much more of a problem in the region with concern to militant islam

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: woodwardjnr

I doubt the US will ever, officially, ally itself with Iran. But it would not overly surprise me if there were some rapprochement on a very "unofficial" level. If it hasn't already, I'm guessing it soon will. House of Saud bedamned.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 12:16 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull if after 911 we had invaded Sadi and installed regime change and taken the oil fields, things might be a bit better now.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 12:16 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull

The problem with that is for the last decade Iran was arming, and aiding terrorists in Iraq, and Afghanistan.

bootsinbaghdad.blogspot.com...

So Iran was best buds with ISIS until their chickens came home to roost in Syria.

Had Iran stayed out of Iraq, and Afghanistan.

We wouldn't even be talking about Syria.

But nope, and here we are.

There are lots of reasons for the deal being torn up.

Iran's involvement during the war in Iraq is the biggest reason. The current administration chooses to ignore what they have done.

Iran linked to deaths of 500 U.S. troops in Iraq, Afghanistan

How Many US Troops Were Killed By Iranian IEDs in Iraq?

Iran Killing American Troops in Iraq and Afghanistan

Iran Responsible for Killing 14 Percent of U.S. Troops in Iraq

top topics

<<   2 >>

join