It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IS. Stopped? When?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrCrow
a reply to: Shamrock6

Sorry matey, but if I were in charge, they would just up and do it. On my order. Not over my head at all, just needs motivation. And, as in the OP, I expect flames, so bring 'em on.

Edit: spelling

It's a lot more complicated that that. Though I do believe it may be time for a magic pen moment.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 07:45 PM
link   
It's too late.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: MrCrow

I agree. And at times, It does rather feel distinctly like a Twilight Zone episode, but much more sinister. The world is becoming fast undone it's nuts, and until the bolts are loosened it's going to get worse before it gets better.
edit on 11/15/2015 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 07:15 AM
link   
This is what happens when you don't let the military do its job.

This is what happens when public sentiment for the enemy dictates how far you are willing to go politically and militarily.

Our WWII era relatives knew how to put an end to things like this.

We need more of that "grit" in control so that the direction we head has no road blocks and no misconception on what the task at hand will be......complete and utter annihilation of the enemy with extreme prejudice.

(This is not a " GO GO USA" speech. This is a "time for NATO" to step up and put and end to it.)

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
It's too late.

I hope you are wrong. I fear you are not.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10

I agree. And at times, It does rather feel distinctly like a Twilight Zone episode, but much more sinister. The world is becoming fast undone it's nuts, and until the bolts are loosened it's going to get worse before it gets better.

Sadly, I fear you are right. But what I don't understand is why they aren't gone. Now. Unless, as has been said, the money and TPTB are working to prolong this situation. Perhaps this is part of the NWO but exactly what IS the NWO? (Oops, unintentional pun but it works).

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: wdkirk
This is what happens when you don't let the military do its job.

This is what happens when public sentiment for the enemy dictates how far you are willing to go politically and militarily.

Our WWII era relatives knew how to put an end to things like this.

We need more of that "grit" in control so that the direction we head has no road blocks and no misconception on what the task at hand will be......complete and utter annihilation of the enemy with extreme prejudice.

(This is not a " GO GO USA" speech. This is a "time for NATO" to step up and put and end to it.)

A star for you! Thanks!

edit on 15112015 by MrCrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: ReadLeader
I'm with Crow on this. You see, when this comes to a country near you, tptb will finally grow some nads.... I like what Trump said. "When I'm potus we'll bomb the $hI+ out of Isis"

For God's sake, some one needs to be the guard dogs....

Well said!

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 03:25 AM
link   

I believe this is all part of a sinister plan by the hotrods on the hill who have all control of the money. If it weren't for money they'd be running for their lives from the 99% like the wankers they are.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join