It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WW3 has jumped the fence. This is it. Buckle up

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 11:48 AM
link   
i see no proof of ww3 as usual. just more sabre rattling, normal after an attack. nothing to see here folks.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: WCmutant

originally posted by: Thr3D
a reply to: beyondtruth

Are we "American's"that gullible?Here we go again with the war propaganda! When our government stop bullying & distorting value & truths this world will be a better place! Not just for the ELITE but all ppl.Playing politricks once more to get us involved in another false flag game of military chess is exactly what's bankrupting us & creating these kinda violent acts(well when we're playing both sides) enough is enough America! It's time to change the theme in this country of spreading fake democracy & creating puppet governments to further your Elitist world dominance! Evil begets Evil!!! ::

Actually, there is a yes and no to the bankrupting aspect.

Historically, war and wartime spending is the ONLY thing that keeps this ponzi scheme afloat. It doesn't help the average citizen or soldier as much as it helps the pockets of the owners. But when wars stop and the money stops flowing into the MIC coffers you might want to question what's going to drive the economy.

I know people say that a lot, but there's a problem with that logic. It implies that the money has to be spent on war & wartime spending. But if the constant spending of taxpayer dollars is the "only thing that keeps the ponzi scheme afloat", why can't that spending go towards other causes instead?

Many of our defense contractors already have non-military programs & subsidiaries, like Boeing, General Electric, and Hewlett-Packard. And it's not like other companies & industries wouldn't jump at the chance to get massive no-bid contracts & subsidies to build high speed rail, a smart energy grid, or other domestic programs.

So why can't we instead spend the money that's normally allocated to war spending on other things, like a nationwide network of desalination plants and water pipelines (no more droughts!)? Or we could spend that money on something like solar panel systems for every government building (state, local, & federal), windfarms in every American desert, and other renewable energy technologies? That would decrease our reliance on petroleum & natural gas, which would make the petrodollar less important to us.

The massive spending would still go towards factories & programs in America, but it wouldn't come with the same blowback that our wars provoke. The problem is most MIC supporters only have a problem with spending tax money when it comes to helping poor Americans or when it's on programs that actually improve America's infrastructure. But they have no problem with us running deficits & spending enormous sums of taxpayer money if it's for war.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs>>>> I still don't buy that ISIS is a real threat. Oh, they are real enough, they just seem to have to be propped up and they get an awful lot of help finding just the right target and the right time in which to attack. They're being bankrolled and moved around and IMO are being used as pawns so we can carve Syria up along with the Russians and increase our presence over there again. And we're supposed to be afraid of the Russians, too. And China. World War 2.5 or a very hot new cold war. I don't buy it. The more they try to sell something to us, the more I'm skeptical. That goes double for global warming. Make that triple.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

The massive spending would still go towards factories & programs in America, but it wouldn't come with the same blowback that our wars provoke. The problem is most MIC supporters only have a problem with spending tax money when it comes to helping poor Americans or when it's on programs that actually improve America's infrastructure. But they have no problem with us running deficits & spending enormous sums of taxpayer money if it's for war.

But

but

GUNS! It's like a "reality shoot out game" for some people. Like reading Soap Opera Weekly is for some daytime tv fans whose lives revolve around first-world fictitious family conflicts... or the Kardashians (gag).

And you know, the MIC supporters are supporters because guns.
edit on 11/16/2015 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: JourneymanWelder

i see no proof of ww3 as usual. just more sabre rattling, normal after an attack. nothing to see here folks.

It won't be war "as usual" - that's why they are scratching their heads instead of our troops being transported as we speak.
This is a whole New World Order sort of war.

But, thanks for clearing that up, I am very relieved to be shuffling along as you suggest....
nothing to see here.

Yeah - not yet.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: WCmutant

I did read the thread. However, over-reacting to anything reported by the Ministries of Propaganda (aka MSM outlets) to suggest this is WW3 is by and large the reaction that TPTB want from people.

Oh. Okay.

Is it acceptable to you if I have an opinion, though? Because I have an opinion it's that things are going to get worse before they get better for millions of people, and the West is now enduring "open season" for the jihadi extremists.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dutchowl
a reply to: BuzzyWigs>>>> I still don't buy that ISIS is a real threat. Oh, they are real enough, they just seem to have to be propped up and they get an awful lot of help finding just the right target and the right time in which to attack. They're being bankrolled and moved around and IMO are being used as pawns so we can carve Syria up along with the Russians and increase our presence over there again. And we're supposed to be afraid of the Russians, too. And China. World War 2.5 or a very hot new cold war. I don't buy it. The more they try to sell something to us, the more I'm skeptical. That goes double for global warming. Make that triple.

The point isn't whether or not ISIS is a threat. (Personally, I don't even believe they're real.) It's whether enough people can be convinced they're a threat to call for actions that leads to a global conflagration.

World War 3 will be something that sneaks up on us. Future history books may suggest it already has begun. Or begins now. Or at some point in the next year or so. Or even three years from now.

This won't be the traditional picture of World War 3. It won't be global thermonuclear war. If there's any nuclear weapons used, it will be very limited. And not in Europe.

The European component will be conventional and quite dramatic. It will be devised so it can be followed like a spectator sport. And the Internet will become a hotbed of armchair generals.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Moresby

Exactly my thinking....
thanks.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 01:43 PM
link   
This is from BBC:

At a G20 summit in Turkey, world leaders promised tighter co-operation in the wake of the attacks.

Mr Obama said the US and France had made a new agreement on intelligence sharing but said US military advisors thought sending ground troops to combat Isis would be a mistake.

He reiterated his opposition to Syrian President Bashar al-Assad remaining in power but said "our enemy in Syria is Daesh [IS]".

He promised more resources for the security forces and said the Charles de Gaulle aircraft carrier would be sent on Thursday to bolster the military campaign against IS.

On Sunday night, French aircraft attacked Raqqa, IS's stronghold in Syria. French officials said 10 jets had dropped 20 guided bombs targeting sites including a command centre, a recruitment centre for jihadists, a munitions depot and a training camp.

www.bbc.com...

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: TheInhumanCentipede

And if Kenya had the power to hit at their terrorists, would they not?

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Moresby

The European component will be conventional and quite dramatic. It will be devised so it can be followed like a spectator sport. And the Internet will become a hotbed of armchair generals.

What you have said has a ring of truth to it, due to likelihood and probability.

Governments talk about open borders and free democratic societies, but that will only work when the people who are crossing into other countries, come with an intent of joining the country, or come for business, or to barter and trade. When they come as asylum seekers, they come with expectations of being cared for, and are not prepared to participate as productive citizens of their host country. This makes it extremely difficult to integrate the asylum seekers into the culture and society of the country they are requesting entry.

I remember when they first starting showing what was supposed to be actual war footage on the TV. I thought it idiotic and extremely dangerous for our troops. With the internet it has become exponentially worse. The amazing thing about this for me, is that all those "armchair" generals, will not even know they are nothing more than disposable data markers, they have thrown into the game because the same old game was getting boring.

They are so busy with their faces in their devices they will not even realize they are just Sims in their virtual world, while the real world is slowly and insidiously being stripped away from them.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: JourneymanWelder

100% Anyone else who thinks otherwise is just mongering and uninformed. Obama today made it clear there would be no support from the US. NATO did NOT invoke article 5. The FACT is there is just no heart right now from the US or anyone else to do anything, much less WWIIII. Sheesh.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 02:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: mbkennel
a reply to: TheInhumanCentipede
And if Kenya had the power to hit at their terrorists, would they not?

Supposition.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Obama won't do ANYTHING............Just my opinion

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Just sit back relax drink a beer, watch the footy. Let Vlad take care of it.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 05:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Obi88

After Russia sending a mix of their 3 bomber classes to bomb the Idlib and Aleppo provenances suggest that he is already taking huge steps to 1. avenge the metrojet268 2.continue to prop up the Assad regime with even more force 3.Just f@#k1ng destroy everything.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 05:28 AM
link   
He knows if ISIL takes Assad then they get Russians oil pipe line and shut off supplies. ISIL needs to go first then there will be discussions on Assad.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 05:46 AM
link   
sure they tell us we're at war while they toast to each other in private. the war is in YOUR HEAD

a reply to: BuzzyWigs

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Obi88

This is were politicians are stupid lol if they combined forces and worked together to defeat is. Then argue like children over Assad

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs
The coverage is all over CNN right now, if you can watch their stream or have a tv.

I haven't looked at other sources, but it's developing REALLY fast. Much more muscled-up response than there was to the Boston thing - then Charlie Hebdo - this was not just a few people at a specific place. This was multiple attacks - one at a stadium, one at a packed concert hall - and others in restaurants and clubs.....

This is starting to blur the lines between nutjob asshats VS full blown 9/11-level terrorism.

This really was an attack on the West. They're already in France, and the UK, and other European countries (two of these guys were French and Egyptian nationals with impeccable French). There's no way to not expect there aren't any all over Europe. It just seems to have escalated beyond "regional strife."

It just got World-Wide status. Putin is even going to meet with Obama and everybody...

CNN is hyping it just to get you drawn into it and convinced that it is inevitable!! Don't be fooled by corporate media! No no no NO!!!!! The elite want WWIII! Don't go along with it! Snap out of it! The Gov't is OUR civil servants. WE are in charge of them. CNN are elite lapdogs. Forget what they say.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join