It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WW3 has jumped the fence. This is it. Buckle up

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 09:08 AM
link   
edition.cnn.com...

I texted my kids - we will remember this day. No way it's contained anymore.

This is the official day.

I think it started with the Boston Marathon, and has escalated since. This means the entire West is now drawn in. No more staying out of it.
This is historic.

Sorry if I'm duplicating...just wanted to say - wow.

WAR SUMMIT is now gathering. Officially, world leaders are mustering.
ISIS even said 'we are here in the name of Allah, and for what you've done in Syria'...

Yikes.

edit on 11/14/2015 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

+29 more 
posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 09:09 AM
link   
How is this any different than any other terror attack in the last 30 years?
And who will be the target of this war?

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I doubt it. just more tit for tat between the maniacs of this world.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

The world leaders are actively mustering for what they're calling a "War Summit".

The PM of the UK and Obama have already spoken, saying this is an attack on the West, and that they will be going after ISIS for real now.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs
a reply to: Bluntone22

The world leaders are actively mustering for what they're calling a "War Summit".

The PM of the UK and Obama have already spoken, saying this is an attack on the West, and that they will be going after ISIS for real now.

We shall see.. We shall see.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Ok fine, but where is this war going to take place?

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 09:16 AM
link   

WW3 has jumped the fence. This is it. Buckle up

No it hasn't, just the same terrorist groups doing what they do. Now if the was evidence that a major super power had something to do with it. As in funding or supplying and training then I would say maybe.

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 09:17 AM
link   
The coverage is all over CNN right now, if you can watch their stream or have a tv.

I haven't looked at other sources, but it's developing REALLY fast. Much more muscled-up response than there was to the Boston thing - then Charlie Hebdo - this was not just a few people at a specific place. This was multiple attacks - one at a stadium, one at a packed concert hall - and others in restaurants and clubs.....

This is starting to blur the lines between nutjob asshats VS full blown 9/11-level terrorism.

This really was an attack on the West. They're already in France, and the UK, and other European countries (two of these guys were French and Egyptian nationals with impeccable French). There's no way to not expect there aren't any all over Europe. It just seems to have escalated beyond "regional strife."

It just got World-Wide status. Putin is even going to meet with Obama and everybody...

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Syria is taking longer than Libya to subdue. The UN mandate wasn't there. The insurgency is dragging on forever, the air campaign can only do so much.

Guess what the next step is?

+20 more 
posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 09:22 AM
link   
No one else finds it strange that a passport was found next to one of the suspects (from OPs source)? I don't know but that causes red flags to go up for me. Its so convenient now all that is missing is to find another suspect clutching a manifesto.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs

Going after ISIS for real?

They could of done that years ago and they only made things worst, or better depending on what their goals are. Who would of thought bombing so-called terrorists would breed terrorist children? The US and their allies knew.

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 09:24 AM
link   
I would hardly call the coming flattening of the already bombed out Syria and Iraq WW3....just a continuation of the previous wars.

No one is coming to ISIS aid so no WW3.
edit on 14-11-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I hope they actually take the time to do/look at their intelligence this time. Poor Iraq, getting bombed because some Saudi's and Egyptians crashed planes into the WTCs.

link   

originally posted by: NihilistSanta
No one else finds it strange that a passport was found next to one of the suspects (from OPs source)? I don't know but that causes red flags to go up for me. Its so convenient now all that is missing is to find another suspect clutching a manifesto.

In some European countries you have to carry an ID with you all the time and your driving licence is not considered an ID (like it is in the UK, for example). If you have lost or misplaced your ID then you carry your passport, I have done that many times whilst in Italy and France.

link   
Ach, don't worry. Isis have no capacity to wage a world war. And they have no superpower backing them.

How are they going to ignite a world war?

All they can do is continue terrorist attacks against targets in the West. Which will kill a few hundred people every now and then.

This is hardly WW3.

link   
Didnt Hollande say that this is war now? We are their allies. It won't be war. It will be boxing matches like the last 13 years.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Agartha

Yes but typically if someone is on a suicide mission I doubt making sure to have proper paperwork is high on the list. They were already in the country. Just seems incredibly convenient similar to finding intact hijacker passports in WTC rubble.

+9 more 
posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: superman2012
I hope they actually take the time to do/look at their intelligence this time. Poor Iraq, getting bombed because some Saudi's and Egyptians crashed planes into the WTCs.

HA

If W was still in power he would likley be drawing up plans to invade New Zealand right about now

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: NihilistSanta
a reply to: Agartha

Yes but typically if someone is on a suicide mission I doubt making sure to have proper paperwork is high on the list. They were already in the country. Just seems incredibly convenient similar to finding intact hijacker passports in WTC rubble.

Maybe so, or perhaps they were traveling/driving and didn't want to be stopped by the police and be held because they were undocumented.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

they will be going after ISIS for real now.

Because they went after Isis "for fake" all this time?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join