It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I might have to reconsider Trump; his epic rant on Carson and GOP contenders.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Trump just went off on Carson in Iowa.

www.youtube.com...

I don't trust Carson. Trump has some guts to talk like this, but it may signal his GOP demise. The Republicans are deathly afraid of the truth!
edit on 13-11-2015 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-11-2015 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

+12 more 
posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

I loved it when I saw Trump say he didn't want to reveal his plan for ISIS because he didn't want them to know about it... But the media is bugging him so much that he decided to reveal it. "I'd bomb the # out of them"!

Great plan there... and one I'm sure ISIS would NEVER have been able to guess if Trump hadn't revealed it!! LOL! These guys sure are providing a fantastic show this election season!

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

Yep, it's a big ol' circus in Washington these days. Got to keep the plebes entertained and distracted somehow!

I'm embarrassed by the ones who are running for office, except for maybe Sanders, who probably has no shot at winning anyways. If this is the best we can come up with, we're screwed.

+19 more 
posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 09:58 AM
link   
imnho Dr. Carson's worse statement to date is that he'd declare a no-fly zone in Syria and would then shoot down Russian planes who flew in his designated space. Shoot down Russian planes, just like it's a walk in the park. This guy should come nowhere near the Oval Office, not even on a tour.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 10:02 AM
link   
The GOP establishment is going to have a k'niption fit when Trump gets the nomination, unless, of course, TPTB doesn't let it go that far and cause Mr. Trump to have a plane crash or heart attack by next summer.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Trump is establishment, they're all establishment (except for MAYBE Sanders IMO). Trump wouldn't be up there if he wasn't part of the production.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 10:07 AM
link   

I could rip into Carson.....doesn't make me presidential material

Honestly the only sane Candidate in Paul.

Hell I loath to even say this and I am washing my mouth out with bleach for this trust me....but if not Paul the even Bush seem a "better" option than the other clowns running for the GOP......*runs off and throws up*.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 10:07 AM
link   
I am beginning to think they are all NUTS.

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Rather than spending all of their airtime attacking one another like kiddies in a schoolyard, why don't they spend that airtime talking about their ideas for how they're going to try to remedy some of the damn problems happening in the country (jobs, economy, debt, etc) ?

Or is that too much to ask from these idiots ?!

Watching politicians these days (in any country) is like watching a fricken episode of Jerry Springer.

Drama queen central.

But what's even more sad is the fact that the public gleefully laps this crap up with a big smile on their face screaming for "moar moar moar !!".

I'd like to cancel my subscription and hand back my human membership card now please...

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: CranialSponge

I'd like to cancel my subscription and hand back my human membership card now please...

Or move to a cabin where the closest neighbors are ten miles away and are damn glad to see you when you do happen to come by to visit.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Trump is establishment, they're all establishment (except for MAYBE Sanders IMO). Trump wouldn't be up there if he wasn't part of the production.

I think "production" is the proper term. I looks more and more like a silly reality show. What astonishes me are the conservatives that take this BS seriously; with enough emotional investment in the candidates to get insulted and insulting, if you point out the obvious charade, lies, inconsistencies and pandering by their chosen favorites.

Perhaps it's one of my guilty pleasures....I'm really enjoying this political TV season. I hope Sarah and Michelle can get more involved somehow.

If it's going to be a circus...then bring in the clowns!

edit on 13-11-2015 by olaru12 because: $%^JT%&*&&RJH

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

I think "production" is the proper term. I looks more and more like a silly reality show. What astonishes me are the conservatives that take this BS seriously; with enough emotional investment in the candidates to get insulted and insulting, if you point out the obvious charade.

Perhaps it's one of my guilty pleasures....I'm really enjoying this political TV season. I hope Sarah and Michelle can get more involved somehow.

I think they are both still under contract, so they have to try to work in a couple speaking roles. They had Michelle say
that violence in Israel is because Jesus is coming soon a couple days ago. Sarah is probably calling someone for her lines.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: olaru12

I think "production" is the proper term. I looks more and more like a silly reality show. What astonishes me are the conservatives that take this BS seriously; with enough emotional investment in the candidates to get insulted and insulting, if you point out the obvious charade.

I think they are both still under contract, so they have to try to work in a couple speaking roles. They had Michelle say
that violence in Israel is because Jesus is coming soon a couple days ago. Sarah is probably calling someone for her lines.

lol....Trump and Sarah are members of my union...SAG/AFTRA

www.sagaftra.org...

Union proud, Union Strong

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: CranialSponge

It's because we live in a dominator society that these people behave like this. I mean, come on...it's a job competition based on popularity!!! Do you really think the best and brightest would be put into a position of maintaining the status quo?

They will acquire a high profile admin position if successful. It's the company's (USA) controller (Fed, IMF, etc.) who are their board of directors (basically calling the shots, for the owners). The executive (POTUS, VPOTUS) ALWAYS answers to a board of directors. And at the end of the day, the board has to answer to the owners (the people) who may or may not be heavily invested, but all legally have at least one share in the company. And the legal right to at least one share is enshrined in the companies mission statement (Constitution).

Something tells me, no matter who "wins" in 2016, the owners are not going to be happy with the health of their investments in the short or long term.

Indeed, I do hope that I am waaaaaay off base on this.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 10:42 AM
link   
My take on this election cycle is Trump runs independent and splits the GOP vote and
WHAM! we get Hillary as POTUS and Bill as F ????

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Politicians lie even when they tell us the truth. They're lying because they never intend to fulfill the promises they are making before elections.

They will tell you any s*** you want to hear.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 10:45 AM
link   
The bully ranting
at the absent sullen Doc:
American pride.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

I totally agree with you. The most recent debate had Paul looking very level headed and reasonable. Granted, I have always been a Paul supporter (Ron and Rand) and I subscribe to the Austrian School of Economics / am a libertarian, but there's no chance in hell Paul will get the nomination.

He's right when he says our biggest threat is the national debt.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
I could rip into Carson.....doesn't make me presidential material

Honestly the only sane Candidate in Paul.

Hell I loath to even say this and I am washing my mouth out with bleach for this trust me....but if not Paul the even Bush seem a "better" option than the other clowns running for the GOP......*runs off and throws up*.

Bush is great on policy, but he's a Bush and that automatically disqualifies him. Kasich is pretty similar to Bush, but not a Bush.

Paul was ok, but I can't back him now. I like that he usually seems to give well thought out answers but his pandering to get through the primary is just a turn off for me. In a radio interview yesterday for example he was talking about his plan to have Congress shut down the government until Democrats would capitulate on each and every single budget issue, and if they didn't like it they would just need to get a super majority in order to pass a budget. That statement right there pretty much killed Paul for me. I have no interest in electing someone running on a campaign of making the government more dysfunctional.
edit on 13-11-2015 by Aazadan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 10:53 AM
link   

The fact you even considered this tool to begin with is ridiculous.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join