It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Refugee related extreme violence including murders in Germany! Shocking!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+37 more 
posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 09:45 AM
link   
In the last 2 weeks violence has increased in Germany to extreme proportions, never seen before(after WW2). I will make a convenient list for you all to see:

1. A German man raped and murdered two migrant kids under the age of six.
  2. Two attacks, in Wismar and Magdeburg, were committed by groups of more than 20 persons who harassed and beat asylum seekers with baseball bats on Saturday.
  3. In Magdeburg, 30 persons beat up two 26-year-olds and one 35-year-old Syrian man, who also had to be treated in the hospital. Police detained one 24-year-old suspect.
  4. 26-year-old Syrian man was injured by pieces of glass when explosives were thrown against the window of his room in an asylum shelter in Freital.
  5. journalist Helmut Schümann was clobbered from behind and disparaged as a "filthy leftist pig" because, a few days earlier, he had written a critical column in the Berlin daily Tagesspiegel entitled "Is this still our country?"
  6. In Sehnde near Hannover, a 43-year-old man was detained for allegedly committing an arson attack on a home of an asylum seeker family from Montenegro early Sunday.
  7. Several arson attacks were also reported on designated future asylum shelters across Germany, among them an empty hotel in Dresden and a former youth club in Castrop-Rauxel in western Germany.
  8. Pro refugee politician has been stabbed

I guess you all were expecting something else from the title. Till now migrants attacking Germans=0. But security in Germany is going downhill. This should be a warning to the people, beware of the right wing. They are a bunch of uncivilized humans and should never be given any power.

link

link 2
edit on 13/11/15 by asen_y2k because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: asen_y2k

Agree not nice. Taken in the context of a German population of 82M these are isolated incidents and I am sure the police in Germany do the best they can to keep whichever thugs in order.. I presume we will have other contributions outlining the
wrongdoings of a few of the migrants but when taken in view of the numbers involved it is bound to happen.. Peace.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 10:03 AM
link   

That sounds pretty horrific. Would you say there is a noticeable rise in extreme right wing views in Germany at the moment?
This is a warning against generalising against large groups, de-humanising refugees and letting fear drive reason.
Good post.

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: skywatcher44

Agree not nice. Taken in the context of a German population of 82M these are isolated incidents and I am sure the police in Germany do the best they can to keep whichever thugs in order.. I presume we will have other contributions outlining the
wrongdoings of a few of the migrants but when taken in view of the numbers involved it is bound to happen.. Peace.

The wrong doings of migrants are responsible for 100s of threads here. But till date not a single migrant has hurt a German. People here go crazy based on a leter from a friend of a friends talking about their behaviour in a hospital. They talk about fear of rape, while infact it was a German who raped two migrant children already.

This thread of mine is an attempt to expose fear mongerers here and to also an attempt to prevent the rise of an extreme right.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Adding some numbers with regards to right-wing terror:

2015: 580
2014: 198
2013: 55
2012: 24
2011: 18

Wiki

I see a massive influence of propaganda at work.

edit on 13-11-2015 by PublicOpinion because: broken link

+14 more 
posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Across the Skagarak to Sweden, since 1975 when their parliament decided to go 'multi-cultural' violent crime is up over 300% and rapes are up 1,472% The population of Sweden (man/woman in the street) was not consulted.
Crime figures are from the Gatestone institute.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: beansidhe

That sounds pretty horrific. Would you say there is a noticeable rise in extreme right wing views in Germany at the moment?
This is a warning against generalising against large groups, de-humanising refugees and letting fear drive reason.
Good post.

Noticeable rise. Its more like in your face rise of right wing terror. Rapes and murders against migrant children, not one but two! First time I heard something like that. These right wing groups should be controlled othwise they will send our civilized society downhill. Not only do they attack foreigners, they are respinsible for clubbing and stabbing multiple fellow Germans too. They are a menance to society.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: pikestaff

Crime figures are from the Gatestone institute.

More neolib-propaganda for the neolib agenda. Carry on!

+9 more 
posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 10:16 AM
link   

I agree people need to be cautious about reactions based in fear, but I distinctly remember a video where folks were getting assaulted by migrants / refugees, and as a result a car came speeding by and ran through the group doing the attacking.

In the video, it sounds strongly like "Sweitzer-Deutsch", i.e. Swiss German is being spoken. I can't post the link since I'm at work, maybe someone can help me out with that? Either way, to say not one refugee / asylum seeker has attacked a single German seems like something that could be disproven.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Are they anything to do with the Ultras (football) or maybe something more political? Sometimes I think groups who just like to hate and spread violence will latch on to any cause for their own reasons - they like what they do. They enjoy the thrill of it.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 10:24 AM
link   

We need laws that explicitly punish hate crimes. Other countries, such as England or the United States, go with its own rules vigorously combating Hate-Crime.

Spiegel

Maybe a little paranoid, but I see a rise of the security-state on the horizon as a part of this whole propaganda. More of the same old Law & Order BS to reaffirm the illusional safety.

The numbers of crimes from 2011 up to 2013 were not this high, but that was before Pegida and Seehofer decided to fuel hate with fearmongery on the right wing.
edit on 13-11-2015 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: beansidhe

Are they anything to do with the Ultras (football) or maybe something more political? Sometimes I think groups who just like to hate and spread violence will latch on to any cause for their own reasons - they like what they do. They enjoy the thrill of it.

Most of the people who are commiting violent acts against refugees, did not have previous police records. Whats more funny, an arson, who burnt down a refugee shelter was infact a fire brigade personnel.

+45 more 
posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Take off your immigrant colored glasses and maybe you would have seen these:

African migrant brutally rapes 7 year old girl in Germany

19 year old girl in German city becomes victim of refugee rape gang, 4th attack this month alone

No telling how many terrorists have snuck in with the crowds.
Africa won't take theirs back - undesirables perhaps?
No papers or ID for many of these people (mostly young men).
What could possibly go wrong here?
Pretending all the violence is coming from Europeans against immigrants is just ridiculous.

edit on 13-11-2015 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

We need laws that explicitly punish hate crimes. Other countries, such as England or the United States, go with its own rules vigorously combating Hate-Crime.

Spiegel

Maybe a little paranoid, but I see a rise of the security-state on the horizon as a part of this whole propaganda. More of the same old Law & Order BS to reaffirm the illusional safety.

The numbers of crimes from 2011 up to 2013 were not this high, but that was before Pegida and Seehofer decided to fuel hate with fearmongery on the right wing.

Extremely sad, I can see a beautiful civilized country like Germany going down the drain.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals

19 year old girl in German city becomes victim of refugee rape gang, 4th attack this month alone

Pretending all the violence is coming from Europeans against immigrants is just ridiculous.

If you are implying I am a migrant, you are wrong. Neither am I a muslim.

Back to topic. Your post regarding the rape by a migrant. Well we see the German not only brutally rape 2 migrant children, he also strangulated and kills them after the deed is done. So whats the difference between these so call ' undesireables from Africa' and the civilized German people?

+13 more 
posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 10:46 AM
link   
this is a backlash,as i stated before the dads will only take so much before the riots begin,rape is wrong though and i hope they find the people responsible.
most of us have been following the news so we can clearly see who has instigated this.

refugees rape germans link 1

link 2
link3
there are more but you can all check yourself.

i can only say this is the start of a nightmare ,to expect no backlash is madness..
merkel has a lot to answer to she could have had a more controlled policy of integration instead of chaos ,
now both sides are suffering nice policy merkel !!!!

op just noticed you claim the migrants had not attacked the germans that is incorrect !
edit on 13-11-2015 by stuthealien because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-11-2015 by stuthealien because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: stuthealien

Comparing murder with rape, eh? Such a bright warm ray of light!

edit on 13-11-2015 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: stuthealien

op just noticed you claim the migrants had not attacked the germans that is incorrect !

I apologize for that. Thanks for the info.

But you do realise your link says refugee rapes germans. And you talk about backlash. This backlash is where a German rapes 2 refugee kids, one 4 years of age and the other 6 years. Then goes on to strangulate and kill them.

Tell me, so now Germans are worse than these 'savages from Africa'. Is that what you are saying? Because it seems to be so.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 11:13 AM
link   

The news report says nothing about 'refugee' as an attacker. It is only the title chosen by the youtube uploader. Actually, neither video does.
edit on 13-11-2015 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

The news report says nothing about 'refugee' as an attacker. It is only the title chosen by the youtube uploader.

Thanks for pointing it out here, I did not open the videos and blindly beleived that poster as he is a moderator.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join