It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Politically incorrect Europe- shocking video

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Yes those who are not genuine refugees from Syria should be sent back because Europe is running out of buildings to accommodate them and doesn't have the jobs to give them and isn't coping so it is becoming a national security risk. Sweden have closed their borders now temporarily. If they are not coping then Europe really isn't coping!! As I have said earlier these illegal immigrants, economic migrants are taking the places of people who genuinely need refugee and space is running out, so yes they should be sent back to make room for the people who really need the help.a reply to: stargatetravels

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 07:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: woodwardjnr
a reply to: SprocketUK what are you on about?

You are either on a wind up or you really are thick. I'm not sure which.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 07:11 AM
link   
I agree with you.

Humans are an animal species, like it or not that's what we are, and just like in the wild its survival of the fittest as the saying goes, learn to fight to survive or get eaten and die.

The situation we are in is of our own making, we have allowed ourselves to become too soft and complacent, and hence prey to a danger which certainly could, can, and is threatening not only different cultures but also our democratic way of life.

This doesn't happen in the animal kingdom life's all about staying alive and breeding to ensure the survival of your species, we are more concerned with individualism, human rights, political correctness, movie stars, TVs, cars, work, money, the list can go on and on, and while we are distracted with all of this we don't realise we are being out smarted and out bred and in danger of losing everything we have fought for, built and and hold dear.

a reply to: anxiouswens

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK

i think I've explained myself pretty well and countered all your arguments. So it's up to you what you think of me. I really don't care

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 07:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK

i think I've explained myself pretty well and countered all your arguments. So it's up to you what you think of me. I really don't care

thanks, that'll be thick, then. Since you've yet to counter a single argument anyone has put to you on here. All you've done is bleat about bigotry and your mythical experiences of immigration and so cool you can't name it, religious belief.

No wonder people have gotten fed up with you, you argue like a toddler.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 07:33 AM
link   

a reply to: stormbringer1701 I don't want your sympathy and I doubt any level headed European gives a hoot what you've got to say. How's that utopia of America working out that Idiocracy your all desperately working on. I'm sure the natives there aren't right happy about their European guests from a few hundred years ago

the irony of course is that our own liberal weenies seek to emulate every ill advised policy mistake of the euro-weenies since WW2 even as some sensible european people belatedly have been trying to abandon them as fast as they can.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 07:33 AM
link   
If I argue like a toddler it's a sad reflection on you, that your still arguing with me.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: woodwardjnr

oh come on ,stop arguing there is a problem to deny this is insanity,yes we have had good immigration .
but this is hardly good immigration its actually fool hardy as it threatens to collapse the very countries that
tried to help,there are hardly any jobs any way ,the n.h.s will collapse,benefits will collapse,law and order will collapse.
you must be able to see this.

the police will not be able to cope,which will force governments to deploy the military on the streets,is this the type of town you wish to bring your kids up in???

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

Ridiculous we are not in WW2.. this is totally different case

History doesn't actually repeat itself - but the same sorts of things keep happening

Germany created a refugee situation back then. Now it is accepting refugees

And as for anyone that complains - what happens to them?

Well - there are legitimate complaints to be made, there are going to be some problems no doubt. How many more problems are being created by these despicable alarmist videos (and threads)?

There were people back then - in Germany - who were saying similar things about other kinds of people. Odd that you can't see the irony

Politically Incorrect? I don't think you understand what that means - you're so scared you think advocating for extermination sounds reasonable

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Every country in the world needs to recognize this as an invasion and take drastic steps to secure their borders. This must include withdrawing from the United Nations and forceful ejection of the rabble. That is unless their country wants to become Islamic and wants Sharia as their law. These people are not going to other countries to assimilate into their culture they are going to conquer from within using that country's laws to leverage Sharia into place

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metropolis1927
I agree with you.

Humans are an animal species, like it or not that's what we are, and just like in the wild its survival of the fittest as the saying goes, learn to fight to survive or get eaten and die.

The situation we are in is of our own making, we have allowed ourselves to become too soft and complacent, and hence prey to a danger which certainly could, can, and is threatening not only different cultures but also our democratic way of life.

This doesn't happen in the animal kingdom life's all about staying alive and breeding to ensure the survival of your species, we are more concerned with individualism, human rights, political correctness, movie stars, TVs, cars, work, money, the list can go on and on, and while we are distracted with all of this we don't realise we are being out smarted and out bred and in danger of losing everything we have fought for, built and and hold dear.

That's funny, my dear old dad from 100 years ago used to say this, wisdom from the deep hills of Vermont.

He used to say "people are just like honey bees, they'll chase you off or jump you, they don't want you around their nest".

Granted, we have a bit more reasoning capacity, but deep down it's just like this with people. Even if you want to call it racism, you still have to explain why the muslims are continually trying to make everybody else's nest their own.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: stevieray

originally posted by: Metropolis1927
I agree with you.

That's funny, my dear old dad from 100 years ago used to say this, wisdom from the deep hills of Vermont.

He used to say "people are just like honey bees, they'll chase you off or jump you, they don't want you around their nest".

Granted, we have a bit more reasoning capacity, but deep down it's just like this with people. Even if you want to call it racism, you still have to explain why the muslims are continually trying to make everybody else's nest their own.

The muslim invasion of europe is just like the illegal immigrants' invasion of America.

Apparently it's just off the table for the people to fix their own damned countries. Why is that ? Why is it just assumed that the only answer to these subhuman, savage hellholes...is to sneak into other countries by the 10's of millions ?

Are America and europe supposed to eventually host everybody from Africa, Middle East, Mexico Central & South America, China, Russia, North Korea, the slavic europe messes ?

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 10:03 AM
link   

a reply to: Metropolis1927
I wonder how the aboriginals feel about seeing all you superior Europeans it was their land first was it not, most of you guys are descendants of petty criminals from the uk.

Honestly, I get really sick and tired of this kind of BS. Europeans "invaded" America, "Australia

You are comparing the displacement of tribal people, hundreds of years ago with the ruination of the modern world which could lead to a global Dark Ages again.

In one situation a people were displaced who had a life expectancy of 27, who occupied entire continents in a manner which could never have aided the growth and development of the modern world and the stark reality is without the agricultural boom created by Australia and North America most of You would never have been born, you would still be living in a world not far removed from the 15th century, diseases, terrible life expectancy etc etc et al... Yes a people were displaced but the globe benefited, we all moved forward and we can't sit here and pretend whole continents over run by tribal cultures was a "good thing".

I have to laugh at anyone making this sort of comparison, people love to "glamorize" ancient times, "I would love to live in medieval times" No you wouldn't you'd have died in a barn lol, "The natives lived with nature" No they didn't it sucked, they died young, had worms, all of Central America was a slave state, it was horrible to run on foot after deer to eat in the god damned snow lol.. 90% of you wouldn't last 2 days, there was no great medicine just some old guy with Dandelion water lol, you lived in a freakin tent, you died of need of a root canal at 22 sometimes your odds were 50/50 your wife and kid would die in child birth...

No matter who discovered/entered these locations... Tribal civilization gave way to the age of discovery, it was DOOMED to advancement if the Chinese showed up and stayed their diseases would have killed the tribal world too.... and that was the mot of it, introduction of diseases as the world got smaller.

Meanwhile Today...

Your economic and scientific centers of the world are being raided by... Superstition

Billions of people live with Heat and Plumbing, the life expectancy is great, all sorts of medicines and comfort and freedom to Love, to Learn... the results of those past events have been an Amazing leap forward for most of mankind that chooses to embrace it, these are the nations with population control... there are problems but women lead free lives, they don't die to give birth any more, these cities many of them are stunning, filled with artists and musicians and thinkers the truth is even your guilt is nothing more than a fist world problem your offering it up to people who are literally savage and utterly uneducated.

You are talking about allowing a dark ages, where the Great cities of the world plummet into the utter non productivity due to lack of modern science education the losses that come from lives of worshiping NON EXISTENT beings, the loss of freedom to create and express and love who you want replaced by the Law of a Theocratic system... and yeah there is no way to Feed 7 Billion people under that kind of system...

In short... you side with the DEATHS of several Billion people and the loss of the modern world.... To be replaced by a life of utter stupidity, starvation and brutality, because centuries ago your civilization replaced another which was already dying or barely capable of sustaining itself anyway....which led to the modern world and all these people being able to live in health comfort and freedom

Because you romanticize the crappiest eras in human history as being better than the current one.... when you wouldn't last 3 days in an islamic society and not even that long in a Tribal one

Utterly Pathetic!

I'm sorry.... If I had a time machine i'd send you back so you could be 13 again and die by having your intestines eaten by a Mountain Lion you couldn't beat in a fight and while you were still alive to watch yourself being eaten, for your ceremony into manhood.

Screw the modern food distribution system, global trade, science... none of which can be maintained without the freedoms of a modern society, to hell with the Billions who will die, lets unravel it all for Mohammeds way of life because it's just as good as ours or the East Asians....

The ONLY, only, only, actual problem our society has.... it is so opulent, that total freakin loosers have enough time to sit around the house not doing anything dreaming up Romantic fantasies about how great the "past" was and turning people, starving every winter, living terrible painful lives into romantic heroes and jerking off to the sexual spoof in their imagination of a Benetton ad turned orgy.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: stormbringer1701

a reply to: stormbringer1701 I don't want your sympathy and I doubt any level headed European gives a hoot what you've got to say. How's that utopia of America working out that Idiocracy your all desperately working on. I'm sure the natives there aren't right happy about their European guests from a few hundred years ago

the irony of course is that our own liberal weenies seek to emulate every ill advised policy mistake of the euro-weenies since WW2 even as some sensible european people belatedly have been trying to abandon them as fast as they can.

As I said and was "disappeared" by somebody around here lol.....every 25 years.

WW1, WW2, Cold War, now the muslim onslaught. Can America get a break ? Why are we the world's EMT's and fire brigade every 25 years ?

I know all the complainers like to say "you aren't the world's police !!". Well, when the rest of the world ends up looking like Detroit or Ferguson, yes it needs some police.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 10:22 AM
link   

a reply to: SprocketUK I see the dangers, but there's nothing I can do about it. I mean I could go on the Internet and scour for the most reactionary stories I can, but I'd rather keep things in perspective. Last year UKIP were telling me this year I'd be living next to a group of Romanian men and the U.K. Would be flooded with Bulgarians, before that I was meant to fear the polish take over. Immigration has been going on in this country since its inception. I'm sure people were concerned when we had immigration from the sub continent and West Indies, but things have been OK as far as I can tell. So I'm not worried, when there are much greater things to be concerned with, like financial collapse, nuclear war and illness.

There is almost no immigration movement in the West including America that has actually been anything other than bs fear mongering nonsense, any other group Entering America, the UK or within Europe has been WANTING to be there, people who wanted to be part of this culture, were there to better themselves and their lives, brought interesting new cultural ideas, benefits to our society and we are lucky to have them...

Until this one...

I apologize for being so snarky above, I answer in the kind of sarcasm in your earlier responses, you seem fairly level headed.

In another post you said... "what can i do about it"

unfortunately, sadly

You need to fight, you need to get out and change the political system as a start and then maybe fight for real.

The only truth of "why" this is going on is Politicians beholden to Finance... Europeans have become Amazing, low to no population growth is the holy Grail of the modern society for the moment, civilized enough to have 1-2 kids, sustainable, Germany is going 100% Green, almost everyone has healthcare, food etc

That is incredibly important...

And greedy jerks want cheap labor to make Billions and force the politicians to invent this ludicrous fantasy of a dozen skin shades in spandex suits working together on a Starship or something while really loading you with superstitious grunts like your society is a warcraft game and more lumber is needed lol

Europe should be the example of how it is done....

and instead it's going to fall to 3rd world status with implications all over the globe in regards to poverty and starvation...

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: criticalhit

You could probably make it even simpler by saying today's soul-less, amoral politicians see only one thing - "I can get re-elected for 50 years by the muslims (europe) or illegal immigrants (America)".

That's it in a nutshell.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: stevieray

The funniest (albeit most annoying) last gasp when europe falls, will be "it's Bush's and Thatcher's and Reagan's fault !!".

That's always the last cry of abject liberal failure. Never an attempt to fix or analyze their fail.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: criticalhit

Honestly, I get really sick and tired of this kind of BS. Europeans "invaded" America, "Australia

They didn't?

Or they did - but it's OK because they were superior?

The rest of your post is just rationalizing drivel - migration and mixing has been happening for ages. Your precious superior western world isn't going anywhere

Or, do you believe that allowing certain people to take part in your superior civilization will automatically degrade it?

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: criticalhit
a reply to: Indigo5

Well yeah, but sometimes the Boggieman is real.

You say this to imply Putin is a bad guy or that in general perhaps Russians are what? bad people?

Yes...Putin is a BAD GUY...NO, Not the Russian People..

Apart from him murdering and imprisoning 100's of Journalists and political opposition and re-writing Russia's laws to afford him indefinite rule, he has also declared the Internet in it's entirety a CIA operation...required all social networks to maintain servers in Russia...And allowing Russia to censor, monitor and prosecute bloggers and people on Social Networks. All Bloggers must register with the State.

Stuff like this..

The latest development is a new law requiring bloggers to register with the state if they have more than 3000 visitors daily.

Another Russian internet law, which went into effect on Feb. 1, 2014, was immediately used to shut down the blogs of well-known dissidents Alexei Navalny

www.dvafoto.com...

And this

Jailed Russian Blogger Gets Additional Prison Term

The judge also ruled on January 22 that Sergei Reznik has no right to work as a journalist in print or online for two years after his release.

Reznik, who has already sentenced to 18 months in jail in November 2013 on similar charges, was expected to be released from jail in May.

His jail term has now been extended until November 2016.

Reznik denies all charges, saying that both cases against him are politically motivated.

In October 2013, Reznik survived an attack by unknown assailants who severely beat him with a baseball bat and shot him before disappearing

www.rferl.org...

in Russia the owners of ATS would be killed or arrested along with a large chunk of the posters...So ya..EFF Vladimir Putin.

edit on 12-11-2015 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: criticalhit
a reply to: Indigo5

Certainly there has been this battle through the past century of Communism vs Capitalism but as it seems both Europe and Russia are now by and large some kind of Socialist/Capitalist Hybrid in regards to government... there just really isn't nearly the culture clash in regards to population, behavior and day to day experience in the lives of Europeans and Russians (if any difference at all)

Holy hell...Sometimes the ignorance is too deep to even respond to.

A Socialist/Capitalistic Hybrid is what all governments are, including the USA...thus the Military, Police and Road construction etc. etc..

Russia is between North Korea and China as far as the "freedom" scale right now.

Perestroika after the fall of the USSR was an effort to move toward European Style Hybrid. Putin has decidedly and distinctly reversed that course over the past decade.

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join