It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Politically incorrect Europe- shocking video

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 03:56 AM
link   
a reply to: woodwardjnr
Re Bulgarians- www.bbc.co.uk...
So it seems what UKIP predicted was right. Of course, it's rather less than certain lefty papers "said" UKIP predicted.

As for doing nothing, you are wrong, people are opposing mass immigration and others are proposing the same. When one side or the other has the largest voice, that is the view that will eventually gain sway and effect legislation.

All your posts so far have denigrated the point of view that there should be quanyitive and qualitive limits, so you aren't just being passive

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 03:57 AM
link   
I would call the people you see in the video 'Muslims' but that would be a clear spite on the real Muslims like my in laws out there, these people you see are male radical extremists following man made hadiths that now inspire these vermin to do these foul acts, as you heard one say, "this food is not even good enough for a dog, it is for woman", these people are here to take over and the government who has more information as to what is going on in countries than anyone is watching the violence, rape and destruction of our culture and democracy and encouraging these radicals more.

Basically we are being betrayed, some have said its to create a war to cut down of the numbers of us but these people will breed like mice and world numbers will be even higher.

We are being taken back to some dark past by uneducated, violent savages whose only purpose is to follow the brainwashing they have been given, there's no actual thought process behind what they do, its simply following a script written by insane men who lavish on the fact they are controlling these vermin.

What you see in the video is what is our future, its happening NOW but the real impact is still to come,.

I'm all for helping people but helping these people is like helping a thief in to your house and then throwing yourself out of the house and giving it to him. This mass immigration / invasion is only helping one side, Radical Islam, that is the common thread that runs through all the people you see.

And now the caliphate is one step closer and its now got momentum...

So Mr Cameron, "just a few lunatics", "not a credible threat at all".......Really..

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 04:11 AM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

Well, you vote for UKIP or another anti immigration party that's your democratic right. That's how we do things in a democracy. What are you proposing as something we do? I'm sorry if you don't like my views and way of expressing them airing on the subject. I'm just coming from a different side of the argument. The U.K. Has only if we all thought the same this place would be quite boring. I'm not trying to convince anyone to think a certain way by posting a daily stream of reactionary threads like a small proportion here are doing. I'm just stating my personal view which is different, not better different.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Well inferring that just because I am Australian that I or we come from "petty thieve" convict stock is pretty rude and uncalled for IMO. And if I may say bordering on .... Racist!

You don't know anything about who I am and you may actually be surprised to find that I'm 48yr old 7th generation German immigrant and my grandfather is partly Australian Aboriginal !!

So using your argument about what Aboriginals might feel about being invaded, I think I know better than you do and have every right to express my opinion without being referred to as a " thieving criminal" for being Australian. a reply to: woodwardjnr

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 04:17 AM
link   
it's merely the fact that you view limits on immigration as reactionary and your own views as progressive that is the problem.

We can all bandy around phrases, yet the hard facts remain. There are already homeless people here, why would it be right to import more people to compete for housing when we can't house the ones already here?

And that's before you get into the big things like culture shock and suchlike.

I did vote UKIP, number 1 to ensure a referendum on EU membership (because the other partes have always lied about it to us)
And 2, because they favour CONTROLLED immigration, rather than the unchecked flood that has been happening for the last decade.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 04:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Metropolis1927 you can alert my posts, where the mods can assess whether I've broken the terms and conditions. That's the best way of shutting me up. If that's what you want. I apologise if I offended you with my post. Just explaining how many European austrailians found themselves on the other side of the world

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 04:23 AM
link   
The military of those countries being invaded have every right to open fire on anyone that dares to cross. They need to protect the sovereignty of their nation and well being of their citizens. If it were my homeland being invaded I'd fight the death. This is not a humanitarian crisis this is an invasion by hostile outsiders.
edit on 12-11-2015 by wantsome because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 04:28 AM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK the fact we are an island surrounded by rugged coastline will help us with many immigration problems. I think we should have immigration laws, but I also recognise that we need immigration in our aging society and in certain sectors like the NHS and other sectors. We need our universities to be open to immigrants and even banking requires the best and brightest in the world. Don't blame me. I don't make the laws.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 04:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: woodwardjnr
a reply to: SprocketUK the fact we are an island surrounded by rugged coastline will help us with many immigration problems. I think we should have immigration laws, but I also recognise that we need immigration in our aging society and in certain sectors like the NHS and other sectors. We need our universities to be open to immigrants and even banking requires the best and brightest in the world. Don't blame me. I don't make the laws.

Sorry, but I disagree there.
Importing foreign labour is cheaper than training our own, certainly, but not as good for society.
For every doctor brought in, there's a British born child that will never go to med school and a person recieving expensive treatment who has never paid a penny in National Insurance, The aging population thing is a red herring also. The real issue is the fall in the numbers of people earning well and paying lots of income tax. A direct result of over supply of labour.

As for the best and brightest...That's what most have been advocating, selection, take the gold, discard the dross that has a negative impact upon our society.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 04:45 AM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK I agree, but if uk people can't afford med school, because nursing and even junior doctors are paid so poorly what are we meant to do? What's the point in taking a medical degree, so that once you've finished you can't even afford to live in the city your hospital is in. Again I never voted for a Tory party that has restructured the NHS refused to train nurses and failed to curb immigration.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 04:48 AM
link   
And they'll never get paid more while there is a vast pool of labour available through immigration. Housing will continue to be in crisis as long as hundreds of thousands of extra people turn up on the doorstep every year or two.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 04:54 AM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK yes all concerning issues, resulting from decades of incompetent government policies from both sides.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Seems to me that you ought to be in agreement with those of us who propose limiting immigration into this country then, so I have trouble understanding why you are anti..

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 04:59 AM
link   
I'll have my own opinions based on my own beliefs and life experience thanks very much, ATS is not the place for consensus building, but debating issues. Let's just stick to that

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 05:02 AM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

Not a problem. Where I live we as a community are attempting to crowd fund a house to hold a family. These are people and if we where not messing around with their country they would not be here.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 05:04 AM
link   
In Calais last night there have been a riots for a third night www.france24.com...

This has barely even made the news in the UK even though it is on our border in France and it is here where they are trying to get to. For people who aren't from the UK or Europe this is the exact reason why a poster on another thread said "immigration is not a right". For people who aren't from this part of the world Calais is a small town in France where there is a port where ferries travel from daily, where a train called Eurostar leaves very day and goes through the channel tunnel into the UK. The numbers at the camp called "the Jungle" in Calais have grown significantly over the past few months. A lot of the people at these camps are failed asylum seekers which then means they are illegal immigrants. However, the illegal immigrants are becoming more and more hostile in their approach to border staff and normal everyday citizens just travelling to and from France as well as locals in Calais. A lot of these people are from African Countries and can't be returned because they don't have paperwork (because they have destroyed it usually) and because Africa then says it won't receive them without paperwork.

I am sharing this story because it shows on a small scale what is happening throughout Europe. To make it absolutely clear to people not from Europe these people walking through Europe from Greece aren't being checked when they arrive in Greece. Records aren't being taken correctly and a lot have destroyed their paperwork. Some flatly refuse to have their finger prints taken or to cooperate in any way. Only 1 in 5 of them are coming from Syria and are therefore protected and should be given automatic refugee status. The other 80% aren't Syrian. Eurostat in its last quarterly report said that 20% applying for refugee status were Syrian but more worryingly 27% were from unknown Countries! These will be the people who refuse to be fingerprinted or say where they have come from. So Europe has not way of knowing whether they have a criminal record etc. Can people not then understand why a lot of Europeans and British people may be slightly concerned about this. If we travel on holiday in the World we have to have a passport and to have security checks. There are no security checks happening in Europe!

Sweden has now bought in border enforcement because they are not coping. They have run out of accommodation. Sweden is one of the most liberal Countries in the EU so if they are struggling that should show everyone how huge this problem really is. What do people think is going to happen when these people start being told there isn't enough room. Europe can take no more? If things like what is happening in Calais start happening on a much larger scale in Europe where do you think that is going to lead? For those who say we should let everyone in don't you think that is unfair on the genuine Syrian refugees? If Europe are running out of room then that means there will be lots of genuine refugees who will also be turned away because economic and illegal migrants have taken their place.

When I was looking at the news about the Calais riots I also saw this www.france24.com... France have arrested a terrorist with links to ISIS and have foiled a plot to attack military personnel at a major naval base. It also touches on this:

Attacks by extremists returning from Syria or in online contact with jihadists there figure high among the French intelligence services’ worries,

More than 500 French fighters are thought to be with IS in Syria and Iraq, according to official figures, while 250 have returned and some 750 expressed a desire to go there.

250 have returned, let that sink it! That is what is happening in all European Countries these people are being allowed to return. Its only a few weeks that the man on the train in France was stopped from carrying out an atrocity.

Then look at this other story that was on the front of the newspaper www.france24.com...

“I’ve got an AK47 with 275 rounds and six Tokarevs [semi-automatic handguns] with 69 rounds,” wrote Coulibaly, just hours after Said and Cherif Kouachi attacked the Paris offices of Charlie Hebdo on the morning of January 7, killing 12 people. “I also have three bullet-proof vests, tactical jackets, tear gas grenades and a stun gun”.

This is just the front of one newspaper in the EU just today How many more of these incidents do you think is happening all over Europe. Daily in the UK we are told of terrorist plots that have been foiled.

Do people not then see the risk of having 1 million walking into Europe unvetted and unchecked?

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 05:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: woodwardjnr
I'll have my own opinions based on my own beliefs and life experience thanks very much, ATS is not the place for consensus building, but debating issues. Let's just stick to that

I wasn't asking you to join in, I was genuinely puzzled, you understand what needs to be done, judging by your last few posts, yet propose the opposite course of action...Question is, why?

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 05:16 AM
link   
And that is where my concerns really lie. If I was allowed to own a gun like in other countries I would have quite happily bought one now to protect myself. Even our Police don't have weapons, they have truncheons. If the SHTF how will they protect us? Yes we have riot police who do have weapons but how long will it take before they arrive on the scene? A lot of damage can be done within a few minutes. Maybe that's another thing our American friends need to think about. Maybe you would be OK with this because you have weapons to protect yourself with if anyone tries to cause you harm. In the UK we don't. I would be interested to know what the gun laws are in other European Countries?a reply to: dollukka

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 05:16 AM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK I hope because of my belief system or the fact my experience with immigration has not been as negative as others

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join